It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TS will HTF around May 20

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by netwarrior
reply to post by bulldetector

Oh, but allow me to retort. The reason why you keep hearing it is because it's absolutely true and painfully evident to anyone that's ever spent more than 30 seconds planning just a scenario.

You cannot OCCUPY a nation without popular support for any extended period of time, no matter how technologically advanced they are. Period, full stop. That goes double if it's a foreign OPFOR. Why? Because Americans are EVERYWHERE. When you're fighting against a population of 300 million and simple attrition will wear you down unless you use some form of advanced tech and/or pure genocide. I say they don't have enough of those sooper-sekret diarrhea/pain/deafness/gay guns to police ALL of America. Why? Because if the equipment was that widespread every stinking squad in Iraq/Afghanistan would have had one.

I'm not saying the tech is not out there. I'm saying there isn't enough. Sure, they can use drones, but there's only so many of them and they still have to be piloted. If it's the Feds they won't exactly be able to unleash the Predators on the US population, either. Popular support, remember?There'd be no better way to make a normally apathetic human being into an unstoppable force of nature than blowing their kids to bits with a Hellfire from above. Its not just guns, either. Without getting into any details that might violate T&C, I suggest you read up on the origins of Raid bug spray. That's just one example.

Don't get me wrong. It will be ridiculously bloody and victory is not assured, even more so if it's Feds vs. Joe Six Pack. But it's not unwinnable. Hope it never comes down to that. I really like air conditioning and high speed internet. That's why I wish the government would just take a step back and realize how badly they're making the general public mad.

As far as the other guy's comment about the foreign soldiers, the reason why you thought that is that you're looking for an argument. You would treat any invader with hostility. Here in the South if you are friendly you get welcomed with open arms...usually. If you're an enemy you get handled. That's just the way it is.

Yes you can. The invading army just needs to clear a big enough area and set up a base of operations from there and start the game. Done. Nation is conquered sooner or later even if it means death to all citizens.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Below is one of the data centers that will be seized in the exercise. It is relatively remote as far as there being nothing around it. I would not think these exercises would be carried out anywhere near the civilian population, but I could not find images of the other facility. The Denver airport kind of threw me off-guard though, as I don't know how that is going to work.

I have heard, even many months ago, of something happening as the summer closed in, but that is nothing new for ATS. Is it weird for the joint military exercises? I wouldn't think so personally, but as with 9/11, they present good opportunities for things to "go wrong", not intentionally of course

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Some answers to questions above:

1. Why not deploy the technology in Afghanistan/Iraq - Why use the stuff in those s%$#holes? Its one of the aces. The troops (which TPTB couldn't care less about) can use convential weapons there.

2. What about 300 million Americans - The vast majority of which are either celebrity fixated, brain dead or barely physically functioning without medical intervention. The series of stunts planned will kill most of them and have those who are left absolutely begging to be let into camps. Those left outside can be left to their own devices (ie. starve, truely horrific -and deliberately dispursed - biological agents, radiation slow kill, brain fried 'zombies', lack of medical care). If those left outside cause problems, the new disabling technology and others will be deployed.

3. The South - The troops to be used aren't some city boys on a weekend canoeing trip that took the wrong turn at Antree.

I hope I'm dreadfully wrong, by the way.
edit on 27-4-2012 by bulldetector because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Whatevar!

Nothing is going to hit the fan. Everytime theres a G8 summit people say this b.s. and nothing happens.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

Thank you for posting. I was wondering if anyone was going to discuss it or start a thread. Spooky stuff if you ask me. It is being presented as some kind of joint effort.

I do seem to remember though back in the 80's some discussion about Nostradamus prophecies and seems the idea was that Russia and US would appear to be allies. At that time the Cold War was still in full swing and it seemed like a crazy idea then.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
To add - in a normal coup, the priorities are for the new leaders to visibily make peace; restore order; preserve life; and to win hearts and minds with a positive new vision.

It will be exactly the opposite with this coup.
With the real leaders emerging from their bunkers a few years after the horrors to select a small pool of worthy breeding stock from those left.
A new start with the Georgia guidestones as the key.
Apologies for bleakness.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Hopefully they don't take controll of the computers for real and nuke us with our own weapons.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

Personally? No.. I sure haven't. I watched and helped a little with a couple at a trucking company I was at yeas ago when they both had to learn it fluently and starting from 0 so they could complete the adoption of a Russian child. I wish I'd actually tried harder to learn what I was helping them with...but I wasn't thinking that way at the time.

I still managed to pick up enough by sheer contact at the time to AT LEAST say hello, yes, no, ask where to relieve myself and of course, where in Moscow is a bigmac? lol.... Okay.. I earned the right to be a little cute with phrases by helping them.

Anyway.... Yeah, I did come to appreciate the language for it's simplicity and ease to learn. They sure didn't take half as long as I would have thought. Quite the opposite to folks I've honestly TRIED to help learn basic English a couple times. Then again, look at our language compared to others?? The same general sound can mean 3-4 or more things solely by tone and inflection and we have so many things in English that play that way. It must be hell for others to learn late in life.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I've been waiting for a while for the end of May as well... for my own reasons... but then in looking into that time frame i find out all of that stuff about Nostradamus and the Solar eclipse and the mayan connection. Based on personal experiences, I believe that there may be a sign revealed on May 18-24th with the 24th being the most likely. I have had a dream years ago where my whole field of vision was like a computer screen and the screen was directed to the US West coast and i saw that there were 3 large eq's that occured within 1 hr of each other. the largest was off the coast of Oregon, and the other 2 off the coast of Cali. I didn't notice any inland. But I believe that something big may happen during that week. who knows...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

I need to take a look at those coordinates for that picture if you have them.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
TS will never HTF. Age old conspiracy and still works today. Fill the people with fear and sit back and watch the show. If S ever does HTF, it would be among the people. Most likely over religions or another Trayvon Martin type of deal.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Can someone explain to me what exactly is the benefit that russia and the US get from this?
To me it makes no sense unless i think that Russia. America and China aren't anything more then "economic enemy's" .
So who is the real enemy?
And why are they preparing these elite troops to work together and learn from each other unless there planning something...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

I guess the question becomes, where are they moving them to?

Probably Australia

Seriously, they're moving to hawaii.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Glassbender777

What a coincidence...they are remaking that movie....will it have the same impact now that the cold war is supposedly over and the newer generations think Russia is just swell?

Nevermind, the enemy this time is the North Koreans...

www.imdb.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I was intrigued by this article until I noticed it said the NSA HQs in Bluffdale, UT. That thing is barely 1/2 done and is not going to be up until well into 2013. I don't live far from there, can be there in 30mins, pass it when working on occassion.

But it does sound odd we would be letting Russian troops in with weapons and whatnot. How is that German air base in texas doin? Anything going on around there that may play a part in something in the near future?

Any UN vehicles being mobalized, we know they are in this country, so if the TSHTF scenerio is actually going to happen, then I am sure they would be preparing also.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by EartOccupant
Am I the only one finding this exercise a bit strange...

Teaching another country how to attack your intelligence mainframe computers facilities...??

To me this seems as the first step to use people from other countries and languages to control or fight the population ( Because Soldiers with different languages can easier be told to shoot at civilians..)

It's not primarily a killing op. The debtor corporation (THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA) is simply handing over the keys to the creditor (China) through its more western-looking proxy (Rus).

This could be a good thing. The Chinese are a lot more civilized than the bozos running the USA.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by netwarrior
[...]As an armed, moderately-trained American citizen I would hesitate to drop the hammer on a US soldier. If I *did* end up doing it, it's likely i'd feel terrible. A foreign invader? Only thing that'd be felt would be recoil.

If you're a foreign soldier that happens to be reading that statement, keep that in mind. Its a pervading theme amongst Americans.

^This. We may be fat, lazy, and weak-minded, but if you threaten the physical well-being of our families you will find we still have teeth. And they're still pretty sharp. Let's hope they don't break out the VX gas on us.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Don't worry, Russian isn't half the language to learn as English is. It's a rather elegant language compared to ours too. What we take 10 words to say what they do in a 1/3rd as many words.

Well said. I just started learning Russian and find that it is both beautiful and direct. English does waste a lot of time getting the point across.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

The biblical and occultic signs seem to be converging in 2012/2013.

I am no prophet but I would be REALLY surprised if something epically evil does not start in this time period. I can't figure out if the (occultic) Olympics will be before or after the next false flag.

There is only one solution:

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
i'm always telling people that i have bad luck. well damn, having the proverbial SHTF on your birthday is about as crappy as someone's luck can get. anyone want to come to my pitty/birthday/SHTF day party - you're all invited. bring narcotics and a plate.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join