Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

TS will HTF around May 20

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
May the 20th is very important in Mayan culture. On that day the Earth, Sun, and Pleiades will be in perfect alignment. Could be the return of Quetzlcoatl.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
May 20? I don't think so. I think t'll be after the election. Israel is holding off on hitting Iran until then. Obama is all luv'n on the Muslim Brotherhood and Romney is severely inexperienced internationally - so which ever one is in next time around will probably have a real mess and neither one is up for the job to keep America going during it all IMHO.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
There seems to be a general consensus around here on ATS. TS will hit the FAN in May. Probably around the 20th. But this appears to be a really big, really big event.

Yeah it's usually the 20th or 23rd of every month where this is supposed to happen.

First there are two summits scheduled for may. Which caused me some confusion. But the two summits were both scheduled for Chicago. The NATO summit in Chicago is still on, however the other G8 summit has supposedly been moved to Camp David.

There are summits scheduled for every month, where is the indication that something will happen ?

Now if that is not enough. There are protests planned around these days of course. Peculiar though, because DHS has been beefing up Emergency Response money in the Area of Chicago for quite some time.

There are protests at every summit .. well except maybe at the yearly summit of the Ornithology Forum.

According to reports, the U.S. and Russian military will be engaging in an anti-terrorism exercise that will involve Russian paratroopers using U.S. weapons to “take and hold” the main facilities of the CIA and Denver International Airport in Colorado and the National Security Agency in Utah.

The US has played war-games that annihilated the USSR with nuclear force a hundred times, it's called deterrence.

The European Union Times has more on the report announcing this exercise from the Russian Federal Service for Military-Technical Cooperation:

The European Times is a Chinese government propaganda mouthpiece, hardly a real journalistic contribution.

So to make it short: Nothing will hit the fan on May 20th. Mark my words.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

In regards to NOSTRADAMUS QUATRAIN #9-83

"The sun in twenty degrees Taurus
there will be a great earthquake.
The great theater, full, will be ruined.
Darkness and trouble in the air, sky and land
when they call upon the faithless God and the saints."

The sun in twenty degrees Taurus , zero minutes, happens exactly at 12:22 a.m on May 10, 2012. There is more , I also found it intersting that the Month of May was named for the greek goddess Maia, and for those who do not know that is a star in the constellation Taurus, and the fourth brightest star in the Pleiades. Also interesting to note that the flamsteed designation of this particular star is 20 Tauri. I saw a connection with the May 20 date and the solar eclipse conjuncting the stars of the Pleiades.

PLPL

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by netwarrior

Originally posted by EartOccupant

To me this seems as the first step to use people from other countries and languages to control or fight the population ( Because Soldiers with different languages can easier be told to shoot at civilians..)

That works both ways. As an armed, moderately-trained American citizen I would hesitate to drop the hammer on a US soldier. If I *did* end up doing it, it's likely i'd feel terrible. A foreign invader? Only thing that'd be felt would be recoil.

If you're a foreign soldier that happens to be reading that statement, keep that in mind. Its a pervading theme amongst Americans.

Is it a coincidence that American Movie Classic (AMC) is playing Red Dawn today at 3PM EDT?

Are they telling us to be prepared?
edit on 28-4-2012 by CharlesMartel because: Oops! I had wrong cable network.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

You would probably be one of the few who view Russian as a simple language. My father studied Russian for many years. He was fluent enough for a Russian in Turkey to think he was Russian native. My father also could speak German, French, Spanish, and also a little Greek.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

I wouldn't count on this current Prez keeping the US safe with the START arms treaty he signed with Russia. Just look at the Marxist Hillary smiling in the background. These Marxists are such traitors. I do not and never will trust Hillary or Kerry, or any of the current crop of Marxist moles running about the WH.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

The city of Chicago will be ravaged by tens of thousands of "Occupy" rioters of which some politicians WANT this for November political purposes!

Other than that - that's what will happen May 20 and 21

I've been reading the encrypted e-mails of the leaders of the rioters and it is REAL. Who all is behind it (certain politicians) is shameful.

They will have hundreds die so their elections can succeed. THEY will be the murderers. Not the rioters and not the police, national guard and US military who will have to be called in to stop the destruction of downtown Chicago and further loss of life.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
ANOTHER wrong ATS date prediction thread. Sorry....AINT GONNA HAPPEN.

Oh yeah, im 100% correct on here as far as these things go.

There seems to be a general consensus around here on ATS. TS will hit the FAN in May. Probably around the 20th. But this appears to be a really big, really big event.

First there are two summits scheduled for may. Which caused me some confusion. But the two summits were both scheduled for Chicago. The NATO summit in Chicago is still on, however the other G8 summit has supposedly been moved to Camp David.

Now if that is not enough. There are protests planned around these days of course. Peculiar though, because DHS has been beefing up Emergency Response money in the Area of Chicago for quite some time.

Not just that, but then theres this. Thanks to Wrabbit for the link.

www.theblaze.com...

According to reports, the U.S. and Russian military will be engaging in an anti-terrorism exercise that will involve Russian paratroopers using U.S. weapons to “take and hold” the main facilities of the CIA and Denver International Airport in Colorado and the National Security Agency in Utah.

(Related: Learn about the hypothetical ‘war games’ the U.S. and China have been playing)

The European Union Times has more on the report announcing this exercise from the Russian Federal Service for Military-Technical Cooperation:

Russian Defense Ministry spokesman Colonel Alexander Kucherenko publically announced this 24-21 May “anti-terror drill” this Friday past noting that this will be the first time Russian airborne forces have held exercises with the US airborne forces on US territory. Colonel Kucherenko stated, “According to the exercise scenario, soldiers of the two countries will hold a tactical airborne operation, including the reconnaissance of imaginary terrorists’ camp and a raid. After the operation, a helicopter will evacuate the soldiers.” He further added that Russian airborne troops would be training with US special service weapons in these drills in Fort Carson, Colorado.
Puzzling to Russian military analysts about this exercise, this report says, are that according to the American plans, Russian airborne troops (using US weapons that they had previously trained with at Fort Carson) will fly to and then parachute from their planes having the objectives of seizing the CIA’s main computer facility in Denver, the NSA’s main computer facility in Bluffdale, Utah, and taking control of main runways and terminals of the Denver International Airport.
Read more.

Also thanks to the other posters who posted these related threads.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 27-4-2012 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)
[/quote

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
LMAO!!!!! Why? That movie is played evey month or two cable. Geez you gus will reach for anything!!!

Originally posted by CharlesMartel

Originally posted by netwarrior

Originally posted by EartOccupant

To me this seems as the first step to use people from other countries and languages to control or fight the population ( Because Soldiers with different languages can easier be told to shoot at civilians..)

That works both ways. As an armed, moderately-trained American citizen I would hesitate to drop the hammer on a US soldier. If I *did* end up doing it, it's likely i'd feel terrible. A foreign invader? Only thing that'd be felt would be recoil.

If you're a foreign soldier that happens to be reading that statement, keep that in mind. Its a pervading theme amongst Americans.

Is it a coincidence that American Movie Classic (AMC) is playing Red Dawn today at 3PM EDT?

Are they telling us to be prepared?
edit on 28-4-2012 by CharlesMartel because: Oops! I had wrong cable network.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I'm on the west coast.
If I see many con-trails heading east I will give out a shout to Lock and Load,

ETA: if you see the con-trails and I didnt shout out, better get under some deep dirt
edit on 29-4-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

suddenly it has hit me,,,2+2

I think we have a president who buys into conspiracy theories,,,,
think about it.
every time we have had a bunch of talk about earth ending events Obama has had a Denver exercise

every single time, think about it
edit on 29-4-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
So many theories, so much evidence and information over the years to suggest some form of S hitting the F every week or two since I can remember. Although it may very well be a good time to suggest such SHTF in May this year, of all years I'd sway towards these events upcoming for it but I guess that we'll have to wait and see. Exponential build up to the real thing? Country's interest? Apocalypse?

Will it happen? Time well tell. The future may be predictable from the past, to an extent. If all these theories were correct that fellow ATSers have posted, this world would be so f#cked up that - well... I don't even know how to explain such catastrophe.

After all - it's human nature.. War.
edit on 30/4/2012 by Sierra312 because: Small mistake

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I had no idea there was a general consensus here on ATS, thank god you made this thread so the rest of us will know what the next doom and gloom date is. Sadly enough.... this date is not the first so called "consensus" date to come along and sadly, it will not be the last. However one thing your thread has in common with the many many others that have come before it is that chances are.... nothing will happen.

Yes I said it.

I have many reasons to believe that no S will hit any fan on this selected date. That being said, I am not going to waste my time making a case for why I believe this. If there is anything I have learned on ATS it is that once posters marry themselves to a particular date and theory, it makes no difference how logical, how much evidence and how much common sense you point out, those who choose to believe will not listen.

All I really want to know is.....

When / if this date passes and nothing happens, can I add you to my list of other failures?

My plea to ATS and the only prediction I will ever make.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I may as well add this to the May 20 thread.

Solar Eclipse of May 20, 2012
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
My sister's birthday. I was anticipating a party, not a calamity

Not sure if anybody here has seen this thread. I'll post a link to it anyways:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Im very weary about making predictions myself. But there seems to be a lot of things going on around this date and the title says around May 20 not May 20 so if May 20 passes and nothing there is always the 21, the 22, the 23. etc. But yeah once it calms down and nothing happens you may add this to your failed predictions thread.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I'm curious about the 'invading troops' concern americans have.

Its not going to happen. The USA is too big to garrison as a conquered state. Even if you removed all the hardware bigger than a rifle it still couldn't be done.

There wont be foreign troops on US soil unless yellowstone blows up and lays waste to the country. At that point averting starvation will be a humanitarian effort by your allies while all those with an axe to grind run riot elsewhere on the globe.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

reply to post by MrWendal

Im very weary about making predictions myself. But there seems to be a lot of things going on around this date and the title says around May 20 not May 20 so if May 20 passes and nothing there is always the 21, the 22, the 23. etc. But yeah once it calms down and nothing happens you may add this to your failed predictions thread.

There was a lot going on around November of 2010 also, and nothing happened much to the disappointment of many here on ATS.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by justwokeup

Its not going to happen. The USA is too big to garrison as a conquered state. Even if you removed all the hardware bigger than a rifle it still couldn't be done.

There wont be foreign troops on US soil unless yellowstone blows up and lays waste to the country. At that point averting starvation will be a humanitarian effort by your allies while all those with an axe to grind run riot elsewhere on the globe.

HAHAHAHA.. oh wait..your serious?

Well then I guess all this training they are doing is just a way to kill time? US troops training on streets of Minnesota fully armed.

Take notice of the pic in the link and see what neighborhood they are patrolling. It's not the ghetto, it is not some inner city hell hole that can erupt any day with riots. It is Suburbia.

Seems to me that since you justwokeup, you may have a lot of catching up to do.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

Originally posted by justwokeup

HAHAHAHA.. oh wait..your serious?

Well then I guess all this training they are doing is just a way to kill time? US troops training on streets of Minnesota fully armed.

Take notice of the pic in the link and see what neighborhood they are patrolling. It's not the ghetto, it is not some inner city hell hole that can erupt any day with riots. It is Suburbia.

Seems to me that since you justwokeup, you may have a lot of catching up to do.

I was talking about forces invading america. Specifically responding to comments about 'foreign troops'.

Letting your own country descend into a police state through negligence is a different matter entirely.

Thats been under way since america lost its marbles in 2001.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join