It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Technology Utilizes Energies Capable Of Being Utilized Within Our Selves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Perhaps the fact that we, for instance, see, is best looked at not in terms of our having developed eyes that are able to pick up the portion of the electromagnetic spectrum we call 'visible light,' but rather just a reflection of our own energy levels as a species. The physical apertures we possess would be the result of our energy levels, as opposed to the reverse, where the 'physical' is primary. Perhaps our uses of the various frequencies of electromagnetic radiation, such as what we call radio-waves, microwaves, x-rays, etc., in our creation of television, microwaves, x-ray machines, etc., are our having cultivated external technologies utilizing these energies that also have potential correspondences within ourselves. These would represent larger ranges of perception, which implies an internal mechanism able to detect and work with these frequencies, as with the eyes and the 'light waves' they are able to work with and project images through.

So at all levels there is an internal mechanism intended to work with a certain frequency of energies, or electromagnetic radiation, and these are brought about by those levels of energies being activated within the individual. These allow the individual to work with those energies in the external reality. These also produce perceptions of the same frequency. Activating these higher ranges of energies within the self and the corresponding increase to the range of perception, is akin to, in a way brings about, 'higher' levels of reality.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Utilizing energy is in my mind one of those forks in the road that we didn't give thought.

We were young and naive, and oil was burst through the cracks, and then with time when Einstein gave us the keypass to harness the greater power, to which we chose very endangering facilities to selfishly harness more despite the risk to the masses, and of course, the window towards weaponry that should not exist period. One would think with our accomplishments in blowing things up that we would have looked internal at some point to gain more insight over the forces we are conducting experiments with.

It's half attributed to ignorance and arrogance for why this has gone on, and though the world seems organized in this day and age, we know that it isn't. The illusion of organization of a free world has been perpetuated in part by the momentum of the technological era and the shiny gifts of materialism that have truly binded us here in the western world in particular.

Some say technology to utilize solar energy is too expensive and not developed enough, but I say we're being lied to, or that we developed far too much in our pursuit for the energy source down below. Our solution to just about everything is, blow it up.

It seems many sources account for how many ancient cultures knew very well of electromagnetic forces and anomalies over the planet, ley lines as some call them, capable of juicing the surrounding area more. I see the electromagnetic spectrum as a portal that we must reach our hand into in order to get any results or anything back in return.

I do believe that humans can productively harness alternative energy from other sources, hell, even from within ourselves if that was the focus for long enough. Our range of perception has taken one fork in the road, whilst the other is there, though appearing as a fading glow. I feel that we have our own magnetic field, and that they've all sort of overlapped and layered into one collective energy that unfortunately is providing much static to many people in these days.

These are interesting times to be alive in, albeit a bit frightful at times. While I won't deny that past cultures could have harnessed energy and technology in other ways from us, it's hard for me to believe that there was a past cilivization that took our blow it up approach. Surely, all these civilizations didn't do things the way we do, and that's possibly why we can't figure them out, because we're so hellbent on our present stance of doing things.

There's a thick line on the planet. This line stretches apart of a 24,901 mile long circle. This 100 km wide circle goes through a plethora of ancient sites.

Following Easter Island, it goes to Peru where it passes through the Paracas, the Nazca Lines, Ollantaytambo, Machu Picchu, Cuzco, Sacsayhuaman and the Paratoari pyramids.

When it reaches Africa, it crosses the Mali and Dogon region, where they knew the stars Sirius B and C before any other documented astronomers. It then crosses Algeria and the Tassili N'ajjer where there is a painted martian god. In Egypt it goes through the Siwa Oasis and it's Temple of Amun, to Heliopolis and the pyramids of Giza, to which the Great Pyramid is directly in the centre. Next it crosses Petra of Jordan and then the ancient Sumerian city of Ur where Abraham was said to have been born. Next is the ancient city of Persepolis in Iran.

Continuing on the line, next is Mohenjo Daro where writing nearly identical to that on Easter Island was found. It then passes the homes of the gods: Khajuraho in India, Pyay in Burma, Sukhothai in Thailand, then Angkor Wat and Preah Vihear in Cambodia.

There is no way possible that all of that could ever be a coincidence in my mind. It seems ridiculous to even argue it, but it is what it is. Pythagoras spent a quarter of his life at Heliopolis studying, and came up with "There is geometry in the humming of the strings, there is music in the spacing of the spheres." Several others took a similar approach for enlightenment.

Clearly these forces can provide more than what we are willing to accept.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
In a way the OP is describing what I have been thinking about for a long time, though I explain it in a different way, what we are saying is the same. I always said that our technology is an extension of our selves and thus a reflection of ourselves.

My dream is to become an engineer to help people, by definition an engineering is someone who applies knowledge to solve a problem, here in Canada engineering degrees are actually under "applied science". Given this relation I realized that no matter how much existential knowledge I obtain will not make me a great engineer, but gaining internal knowledge through intensive self reflection is far more important then the number of books I read, or the number of equations I understand.

It is said that Nicola Tesla was able to plan out ever detail of his inventions in his head before building them or even touching a pen/pencil to paper.
edit on 27-4-2012 by halfmask because: (no reason given)

new topics

join