It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Afterlife

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Sorry Auto.....

I dont believe you were visited by anyone.......

I believe you have taken what is already widely distributed ..........from many different areas of thinking......

Consolidated them into one form........

And claimed it was revelation from an outside being.........

This to me amounts to plagiarizm of ideas......

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Believe it or not, but I actually just read all that in one go.

Wether it is true or not, you got a great message. And the post was just wonderfully written.
I have had this thought myself (all though you say you was shown this) and I do like the story myself.

But then I began thinking about all those people who are not very friendly to others, or who are just acting plain idiotic. Is that new 'spirits' trying to learn, or was every spirit created at the same time, did the Chinese woman tell you anything about that?

Also, why was you shown all this? Wouldn't it be dumb, and against the laws, to tell you?
You actually just said we should all go kill our self, so we can enter this video world, or?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Thank you, Autowrench. I always love to hear your take on things.

One thing that Mr. Edgar Cayce said when asked, "What will happen to Earth's people when these changes take place?" he answered, "the people will be lifted up. Some will be lifted up higher than others".

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

i've seen the screens too.
And a golden asian woman.
And numbers...

I realize that will sound a bit strange...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
well i for one really enjoyed reading that ...thanks.
it made me think about my earliest memory,in which i kinda remember picking my family BEFORE i was born .
now i feel crazy..excellent read....

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Thank you for this post, really helps put things in perspective for me. I've come to realization that the body is a vessel, but I've heard many different ideas about what the afterlife really is. Your definition, however, coincides with the first level of the astral realm; a place of reflection and purging. The purging, of course, is purging from worldly desires such as materialism. This is accomplished upon the realization that you are the creator of your own reality. Upon this point ascension into higher realms is possible.

Great thread!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I don't think it's plagiarism. There are many different areas of thinking, and they tend to share more commonalities than differences. The problem with many areas of thinking, however, is that they have been corrupted by man's interpretation and desires. I find the OP's explanation one that makes a lot of sense, especially given other ideologies regarding life and the afterlife.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

If 3 men in the bible all described their angelic contact in a similar way, most followers of that religion would pressume its because angelic contact is a certain way, and drawing such a conclusion would be logical, but it may not be wholely accurate as there are many programs and we need to seek continually past the norms and dictates of our societies, governments, church's and schools.

However NDE's are similar.

Past life regressions share simliar features, and the Life Between Life sessions share similar features.

ET abudctions are similar.

Well, one can reason that people's accounts are similar because they're tapping into universal truths.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

What a wonderful vision/visitation!!

When we begin to understand how truly wonderful we are as a spirit being, and the wonders of the world we do not see while we are in this shell, everything just kind of starts to fall into place. Your vision of the afterlife is much like what I have witnessed and been "told" for lack of a better term.

Once we leave the body, the world on the other side is much like here, only as you said, time and processes required by time,pretty much do not exist. What you want, you can have. Loved ones are there to help the process of your "awakening" to the other side.

I once saw an old world type village. It looked very dutch, with windmills and very vibrant colors. This is where that spirit was, that was her life in the afterlife. That is where she wanted to be. It was her creation, but she was living with others who shared the same lifestyle that she wanted to live, so she was never alone.

The glimpses that we sometimes get are very comforting, even if it seems so chaotic here, it is nice to know that when we leave this realm of existence, and step over, we can still be ourselves, with identity and work and goals.

I loved your vision, and I agree with you

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

[only as you said, time and processes required by time,pretty much do not exist. What you want, you can have.]

[it is nice to know that when we leave this realm of existence, and step over, we can still be ourselves, with identity and work and goals.]

While instantaneous creation does sound very interesting and appealing, I can't help but think - wouldn't things get boring quick if there was nothing to work towards? You mentioned goals, but how can there be goals if everything could be done instantly?

Sense of accomplishment is one of the things I treasure in life; I'm not sure how I could live without that...
edit on 27-4-2012 by irontoad30 because: added last line

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Very good point........and also true.........

However, how is one to distinguish such? other then look at past history perhaps?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

From an external point of view, looking in without personal experiences, like a researcher, it would be from a different perspective than someone who is experiencing the situation, they would simply share, and research themselves, seeking within and without for more answers, have more experiences, and they may start to see their own bigger picture and share, and what they see may coincide with another doing the same, in some cases, two people may have different versions. That is definitely going to be a different kind of gaining knowledge than one trying to research all from the outside.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by irontoad30

That's a good question.

I have no idea for certain, but I can give you what I believe to be true.

From what I understand this is basically a school of learning. We come here with groups of "people", like soul groups, in ever expanding rings of interactions between other groups of people. We learn all aspects of the universe and what we all are, as that as I understand it, is the ultimate goal, to become fully realized beings of/in the creator.

We pass into and out of "the physical world" because I guess on the other side, when you can have whatever you want, you cannot learn certain aspects of whatever it is we are supposed to be learning. The only way is to experience, which is what "physical life" is about. You have to know pain in order to know pleasure, you have to know hate in order to know love, you have to understand darkness to fully appreciate light. The only way to know is to experience.

You take away the ability to instantly create what you want and what happens?

You have to learn how to create.

I personally believe that we are all parts of the creator. Like sparks in a fire.
To me, this is all about the creator learning about itself in all it's aspects.

All things are a part of "God" for lack of a better term. And all things are a part of the experience.

But really, I don't know for certain.
The things that I do know are:
We live on after death
The spirit world DOES care about us and does pay attention,
and that we take what we know with us when we go back.

Anything else is speculation on my behalf.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
WOW!!! I am blown away. I have been struggling with similar thoughts for a long time. Finally, on my way to work this morning, I had a similar epiphany, which your post corroborates.

Imagine the concept that all of our spirits had seemingly eternal lives. Perhaps we would get bored eventually and invent intricate complex games. Imagine doing Anything for eternity. I sure can't. So perhaps we created or found this world we live in now, populated it with these biological vessels we call bodies, and occupied them with our spirits. Well, we might not want to stay here too long, but just long enough to experience [insert]. Hence, the concept of birth and death. Eventually, this "game" we invented would expire or be exhausted (our world). Then we could hit the reset button (apocalypse). I could imagine that this "Ascension" could have occurred numerous times in this history of our world.

I imagine we would create the scenario in such a way that there is the concept of good and bad, or perhaps that is a result of differing theologies among souls. If I believe in the existence of extraterrestrial being, I would be foolish to think there is only one kind. We've all hear of reptilians and greys, etc. Apparently reptilians are bad, and greys protect us from them (i'm no expert :lol
. But, Biblical references to Satan are that of a 'serpent'. Hmmm.

While I still maintain belief in one God, that created our souls and every fathomable thing, we the souls could have "crafted" the world and scenarios we experience. Just like the human who "crafted" the table. Did he "create" it per se? No, he used the resources around him to "craft" the table, giving the illusion that he created it. I believe the God is a neutral entity that created everything at once. Ive always struggled with the question "well if God created everything, then does that mean he created the bad things too?" Well, in effect, yes. Things are only determined good or bad per our (souls) determination. Its impossible to create a hard definition of morals that apply across the board. For every immoral, disgusting idea you can fathom, I'm sure there is some sicko out there who would take pleasure in that idea. Therefore, cancelling it out of the universal list of morality.

So what would be the fun in this "game" or experience if we all Knew our origins and what was actually going on? That would completely detract from the intended experience.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Enjoyed the post AW especially because you included the part about Native Americans.
Most don't realize that the Native American Indians knew YHWH's name before we ever came to this land. "YHWH YOWAH YaHWeH YeHoWaH YeHehaWaHeha YoHehaWavoHe Yodh Heh Wah Heh ... the Creator"

They connected to the "Great Spirit" which is why the prophecies are so accurate. Example:

PROPHECIES OF THE HOPI INDIANS

1st world: Ended when volcanoes erupted and an all consuming fire.

2nd world: Ended when the poles shifted and the earth was covered in ice.

3rd world: The third world was very corrupt and destroyed through water by a 'cleansing' great flood. The continents sunk and broke apart. This is the world we live in today.

4th world: A purge by fire. The final stage, called "The great day of Purification" culminate either in total rebirth or total annihilation.

Here is one incredible example of a Native American that connected with God and was used to bring a message:Chief Geronimo, of the Apaches

About the UFOs: the evidence for a demonic connection is FAR too overwhelming and ominous to ignore:

"...Interesting, UFO’s can fly from distant planets but are stupid enough to crash – always in the USA. They love to show their presence especially to people living in trailer parks, and abduct mostly fat divorced women on welfare with lots of pets. They are trying to hide their presence but use powerful lights excessively. Nobody knows what are they for."

Originally posted by Victoria Ecouter
"I had contact for years with what I thought were alien beings. The more I "believed" the more they disrupted my life. I went for months getting only a few hours of sleep a night. It got so bad that I was waking up with night terrors and things probing me for almost a month straight."

"A turning point for me occurred when I had a conversation with one of these beings. I said that it didn't have the right to do this and it replied that it did. I knew then that this was not a benign creature in any sense of the word. I was agnostic at the time. So I decided to pray to God to help me. The "abductions" and "visitations" stopped immediately"

Jacques Vallee's work is the best of this kind, ‘Messengers of Deception’ is a MUST read:

Jacques Vallee is a world renowned Ufologist and researcher of the occult of over 35 years - and has addressed the UN on the UFO phenomenon. In his well-respected book, ‘Messengers of Deception’ he says, “An impressive parallel between UFO occupants and the popular conception of demons”. And in his book ‘Confrontations’ he writes, “the medical examinations to which abduction are said to be subjected, often accompanied by sadistic sexual manipulation, is reminiscent of medieval tales of encounters with demons”.

"...Close Encounters of the Third Kind. How many of us know that the fictional character "Lacombe" is based on a real person, a compassionate and wise French scientist who travels the world in search of the elusive UFO? Fewer still know that Dr. Jacques Vallee, who is the real-life Lacombe, does not (I repeat, not!) espouse the theory that flying saucers necessarily constitute visitors from other worlds via spacecraft, saucer-shaped or otherwise. Instead, he postulates that they may be visitors from other dimensional worlds that coexist with ours, analogous to the realms of faerie, or may in fact be manifestations of something even stranger. LINK

"They fly millions of light years to deny Christianity? What? Of all things to say after supposedly traveling millions light years."

How UFOs Relate to the New World Order

"Keep in mind that your attitudes to UFOs were shaped by "experts" like Dr. Carl Sagan, who was on the CIA payroll. The CIA employs a small army of people to mislead you. Witnesses describe secret meetings dedicated to the subject of extraterrestrials that involved an international cast. The New World Order has been here a long time. They are unveiling it gradually. In the US alone, the cover-up must extend to hundreds of government agencies, military units, research labs and corporations. LINK

Here is a pretty decent video about the Alien Agenda:

edit on 27-4-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I agree with the things you've said, and I was curious if you've ever read the Urantia book: Link here

Also, I have a question for you if you know. Once a person ascends to this "real life" or higher existence, whatever you want to call it, is it ever necessary to return to a lower state of life for learning or any other purpose, or can one choose to stay indefinitely in this higher existence and maybe even ascend further?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

From an external point of view, looking in without personal experiences, like a researcher, it would be from a different perspective than someone who is experiencing the situation, they would simply share, and research themselves, seeking within and without for more answers, have more experiences, and they may start to see their own bigger picture and share, and what they see may coincide with another doing the same, in some cases, two people may have different versions. That is definitely going to be a different kind of gaining knowledge than one trying to research all from the outside.

thats nto at all what im talking about..........

My point is to distinguish which is potentially gained knowledge from source...........and which is plagerized in order to feign some sort of bestowed knowledge......

we see this with false prophets, and people who plagerize others works all the time and claim it was given to them by divine beings.......

YOu must look at the persons past.......and previous claims to distinguish the two

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

No matter how much I disagree with Autowrench on who he's dealing with, one thing I believe for sure is that Autowrench is sincere in his beliefs and what he sees. The problem is that Autowrench has a past history of playing with the occult, which I think is deceiving him, but I believe his experiences are very real.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Autowrench has shared his experiences in past posts which have spanned quite a few years on ATS, and his posts were not exactly like others in the field, similar in that there was a family experience, but somewhat unique.

Current end of the world scenarios have been given to people in ufology and also some share this in their regressions, ie Dolores Cannons books are back to back regressions, and I'm part way through a second book of hers now, the Convoluted Universe, book IV, didn't start with 1, wanted to jump right into it, and work my way backwards.

I've had messages given that tied into that too, but different direction as well, and won't empower the negative or any kind of suffering for anyone, which is what such a thing would entail. People have had enough suffering they need joy, and goodness, happiness and equality. So that is not something I will empower, if it happens its not going to be with my OKing in fact I will be emassing a huge report to share on the other side to ensure no more harm continues to anyone.

But, having similar messages to others is quite common.

Why would his case be different than an other person? If many cases are going to be similar, why would his then be seen as plagerism? If one is going err, surely towards the side of benefit of the doubt, versus the side of he's just running with similar stories, should be the default.

edit on 27-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

well that was an enjoyable read.. inspiring and full of hope..

Then my guide chime in...

never had this experience.. of a guardian angel or a type of a guide.. would be helpful lol

When I look at our own World, it looks like a house that the parents left a bunch of teenagers alone with plenty of beer for two weeks
this made me chuckle inside..

If you could raise your human vibrations a great deal higher than they usually are, you could easily pass your hand through the coffee table, as easily as passing it through the air.
still afraid I'd realize whats happening in the moment & get stuck or blended with the object..

making of a child between two lovers is the biggest act of creation we are allowed to do in this world
so true.. initializing the physical vessel for a soul to inhabit no matter what ones perspective is a huge act of creation.. then 49 days later the Pineal gland kicks in.. toes & fingers start wiggling & the eyes start blinking.. and presto! we are clear for a go.

Quantum Psychics - Scientifically Understand, Control and Enhance Your Psychic Ability" by By Dr. Theresa M. Kelly.
yet another book i would like to read..

We choose our parents, siblings, friends, time and place of birth.
was taught this very concept growing up in a private christian school.. we have chosen and are predetermined to be a warrior for God, and just like Jesus felt the separation on the cross, we too start out with a clean mental slate.. unsure of our mission..

There are 12 Tribes of Human Spirits.
this is a new perspective..

even if you just sit there and drink whiskey until you are forced out, you still go to your Afterlife
I have an affinity for adventurous pirates on the high seas.. I would like to substitute whiskey for rum..

She reminded me of a little vision I would always have.
i have had two dreams or visions that were consistent until about eleven or twelve also. one of which has been made clear to me when I was twenty, the other has yet to be made clear..

You can see every event, every decision you made, and how it affected your learning curve.
this, in all honesty, scares & embarrasses me to the core..really the thought of it puts the fear of God in me so to speak for lack of a better term at the moment.. anything but that. im already trying to avoid repeated mistakes here & now and do not wish to have a timeless review of it.. at all.

thanks for sharing.. very thought provoking.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join