It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Afterlife

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I am posting this in the Gray Area for a reason. This is what is information I obtained from an ET Being in 2002.

There will be Human Beings on this Planet for billions of years after "The End of Time." Soon, however, Mother Earth must cleanse Herself of the stain humankind has left Her with. In this Universe, there is a built in destructor that can, and will make Earth turn over on Her axis, and will kill every living thing on the planet. It has many names, I am certain you all know at least one, so I will not place a name here.

On Earth we can find former high civilizations that are now beneath the waves, and we can find seashells on the tops of mountains.

Earth is a school for Spirits, and a great many Spirits go to school here. Many of you have the Spirit of an Alien that would freak you out if you ever saw one. Graduation comes when one comes to the realization that they are the Spirit, and only reside in the Body.

During the transition time, there is no time as we know it. Many do not know that Time is a Human invention, first it was needed to find Longitude, but after the 1st World War, when the Industrial Age began, Time was needed more than ever. Workers had to know when to get up, got to work, go home, go to bed, and so on. Children in school also made Time a much needed thing.
In the Afterlife, Time does not exist. What you may think is a hour may be 100 years.

Here in Third Dimension Earth Reality, we make things. Example:
A thing is needed, a coffee table to sit my cup on. The though occurs to me, I have an idea of just such a thing. I get out pen and paper, and draw up a plan for my invention. I figure out measurements and dimensions, and may even add color to my drawing.......

Then I go into my shop, and transfer the plans to wood. I again measure, cut, glue and screw together the wood pieces I have cut, and soon my invention begins to take shape. I finish it, and now I have a material object that was once a thought in my head. Suppose one could remove the delay, the drawing, planning, cutting, building, finishing, and just think the object into life? This is what the Afterlife is like. Think of a Coca-Cola, one will appear in your hand, cold, and ready to drink. Think of an Orange. One will appear in your hand, ready to peal and eat. Instantly. Think of your lover, he/she will appear instantly, just as you pictured him/her when you thought this into existence. I know what you're thinking, why this is the power of God, and, in essence, it is.

The Afterlife is just like the Earth we are all so used to, it is a mirror image of our reality, or, we are a mirror image of it. One defines the other, I suppose. Only thing is, the Afterlife World has no pollution, no crumbling buildings, torn up forests, Fast Food restaurants everywhere.
When I look at our own World, it looks like a house that the parents left a bunch of teenagers alone with plenty of beer for two weeks. It is a wreck. The Afterlife World is like the same house when it was just new, just furnished, and was brand new.

What I have just described to you all is how the Afterlife looked to me when I was allowed to see it, and ask questions about it. I was informed that this is like a default setting, everyone would see it a little differently. This would be the Heaven everyone talks about, and in truth, one's very thoughts designate what their Afterlife will be like for them. Whatever kind of afterlife you want, you can have, it is that simple. All you have to do to get there is pass from your body.

Preparing Yourself to Go There

There is a "New Age" term called "Ascension." Ascension is very real, and the truth of it is one just steps right out of their human body, leaving it there on the ground, and rises up at a 20 degree angle to the World of the Afterlife. Yes, it is only about four feet over our heads.
The reason you cannot see it is simple. Frequency Vibrations there are higher than here. Remember the coffee table we made? Solid object, right? Wrong. Everything on, or in Earth including Earth Herself is composed of Atoms. Atoms are the very building blocks of creation. The Atoms in that coffee table vibrate a great deal slower that the Atoms in say, Water. And the Atoms in water vibrate a lot slower than Air. If you could raise your human vibrations a great deal higher than they usually are, you could easily pass your hand through the coffee table, as easily as passing it through the air.

I'm talking about VIBRATIONS.

This was alo a New Age Term, "Man, that chick had a nice vibe..." Perhaps those Hippies had something? I like to think we did, because that is my own generation.
Hippies knew about Ascension, we even sang about it.

"Got to get back to the land, and set my soul free.
We are stardust, we are golden, we are billion year old carbon,
And we got to get ourselves back to the garden.

Well, then can I roam beside you? I have come to lose the smog.
And I feel myself a cog in something turning.
And maybe it's the time of year, yes, said maybe it's the time of man.
And I don't know who I am but life is for learning.
We are stardust, we are golden, we are billion year old carbon,
And we got to get ourselves back to the garden."

(Woodstock - Crosby Stills Nash And Young)

There was also a great feeling of FREEDOM. Everybody talked about it. Freedom from everything. Oppressive government, Fascist cops, corrupt public officials, war, hunger, and yes, life itself. Hippies were not afraid of death, in fact, they embraced it, not as an End, but rather a New Beginning.

"There'll be shoutin' from the mountains on out to sea (out to the sea)
No two ways about it, people have to be free (they got to be free)
Ask me my opinion, my opinion will be (ah-ha)
It's a natural situation for a man to be free

Oh, what a feelin's just come over me Enough to move a mountain, make a blind man see Everybody's dancin', come on, let's go see Peace in the valley, now they want to be free"

(People Got To Be Free - Young Rascals)

Someone said in ATS a few days ago that everyone was waiting for a Messiah. I defined a Messiah as one who leads the People of Earth out of Bondage. I know it has been pounded into our heads for many, many years that this guy Jesus will come, on a cloud, and rescue every good Soul and take them to Heaven. Fanciful thinking, that. Can't see the bondage? I can.

"The eastern world, it is exploding
Violence flarin', bullets loadin'
You're old enough to kill, but not for votin'
You don't believe in war, but what's that gun you're totin'
And even the Jordan River has bodies floatin'"

(Eve of Destruction - Barry McGuire)

It is time for Humanity to get off their knees!
Yes, we may have been created as a Slave Race, but is that how we shall remain? I say NO! Empathicly No. We will not bow to those who are above us, for we are as good as they are. Of this, I can assure you. There are those who would in fact ensalve us, force us to bow before them, but only if we let them do this. Question is, why let any being lord above us? I know what you are thinking...Pride, right? Wrong again. Your greatest teacher I believe said something along the lines....

"Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?"(John 10:34)

(continued)

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
(continued)

I am not a Jesus man, but I do believe in the lessons taught in the NT, even if Romans did write it, the message is clear.
Love everyone. Be kind to everyone. Hate no one. Hold little children dear to heart. These lessons bespeak of Wisdom, and I will be happy to admit, and accept it as such.
There were many of these teacher, you all have heard me say this many times. Many Jesus's, many teachers, Buddha, Krishna, Spider Woman, there are many others. All put forth the thought that we humans are to become Gods.

Remember the story of Adam and Eve, and the Tree of Knowledge? If Adam and Eve ate fruit from the Tree of Life they would become immortal like the Gods, little did they know about being trapped in a human body, experiencing pain and suffering, childbirth, and death. Well, sorry they were not allowed to eat from the Tree of Life, only from the Tree of Knowledge. So be it. We have the knowledge to become as we are destined to be, call it anything you wish. The way the word "God" is thrown around it has little meaning anymore. The word is also a job description, rather than a proper name. Humanity is destined to become Creators, in our own right. We already create in smaller ways, and the making of a child between two lovers is the biggest act of creation we are allowed to do in this world. But! We can create life!
From an ant's perspective, we are Gods. A human could dig up an ant colony and place it on the other side of the Earth very easily.

From a 17th Century human's perspective, 21st century humans are Gods. A 21st century human can fly, can levitate objects with magnetism, can make machines magically move with electricity, can see inside the human body, (MRI)can travel in Space.

From a 21st century human's perspective, 50th century humans are Gods. A 50th century human can teleport instantly anywhere, can telekinetically move objects through space, can read your mind by Telepathy, can interface with a computer, can bent Time to travel long distances in Space. From a 50th century human's perspective, God is God. We are God, and Goddess.

The only real problem for me here is this:
I have seen evidence that some Ancient Civilizations were higher, and more intelligent that we are today. I have come to believe it is a circular reality we live in. It certainly is not static.

Moore's Law says the number of transistors that can be squeezed onto an integrated circuit (chip) at least doubles every two years. This effect is called Quantum Mechanics, or Psychics. There is a book,
"Quantum Psychics - Scientifically Understand, Control and Enhance Your Psychic Ability" by By Dr. Theresa M. Kelly.

The author exposes that psychic abilities are possible due to wirelessly transmitted data and commands weakly emitted through the mind and bodies own natural electromagnetic radiation. She also exposes that psychokinesis is possible by means of coupling and critically tuned frequencies operating in the electromagnetic near-field. The book includes several exercises and techniques enabling the reader to learn how to control and enhance their psychic or psychokinetic abilities including using scientific and safe means of enhancement. With over fourteen years of hands on experience in her field, Dr. Theresa M. Kelly bridges the gap between physics and metaphysics in a manner both easily comprehendible to the layperson, and easily...
source

Many humans are reporting that they are noticing latent abilities within themselves. I myself have experienced Telekinesis
www.crystalinks.com...
I was standing in my friend's kitchen, waiting for his painfully slow coffee maker to brew our morning brew. "Hurry up!" I said, and pointed it at the coffee maker, which was across the room. The coffee maker jumped from it's holder, and landed on the cooking range, splashing hot coffee all over the place. My friend and I were both shocked at this. Later, there were other times....
Let's just say I am careful what and who I point at these days. It is getting stronger all the time. The point I am trying to make is this. We will all have these powers, latent within us, and very soon.

The Afterlife awaits, all of our relatives, and loves, even our many pets are there, waiting for us. All strife, anger, pain, suffering, depression is suddenly gone. If you happened to be older, instantly you will be 33, the default age of beings in this world. Home is so grand, it sometimes occurs to me, why did I leave such a wonderful place to come here? Then my guide chime in..."what did you learn when things were good?" And they make a good point, as usual.
Most do not realize this, but we actually plan out our whole lives before we are born on Earth.

(continued)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
(continued)

We choose our parents, siblings, friends, time and place of birth. This time and place is important, for Spirits are Tribal. There are 12 Tribes of Human Spirits. Look at your astrology, and it will describe the atributes of your Tribe. It would be a boring world is everyone was a Cancer, or an Aries. This Spirit Tribe thing is written in the Constellations. It is reflected in the bible stoty of the 12 Tribes of Israel, and the 12 followers of Jesus. There are twelve ' Jyotirlingas' (epitome of God Shiva) in Hindu Shaivism. The number 12 is very important in many religions, mainly Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, and also found in some older religions and belief systems.
The number twelve is often used as a sales unit in trade, and is often referred to as a dozen. In Antiquity there are numerous magickal/religious uses of twelves. The number has great meaning.

The Afterlife is a place of Rememberence. There is a Temple there, and you walk in and sit down, with your Spirit Guide, who is always with you here. The ceiling is concave, and is dark blue. It is a wide screen video monitor, and will, at your command, show you all of your former lifetime. You can see every event, every decision you made, and how it affected your learning curve. You can stop it, and rewind to see it again, and you can also see events from other lifetimes. You need this information to plan further lives.

Many will return to Earth, some will come back as normal human beings, some will return as teachers. Some will move on to other world, other lives. Human life is rare, but is is very dynamic in nature, always on the move. It is your own choices whether it evoles of devolves. Eventually, all of us here on Earth today will make it throgh successfully. It has been like this for a billion years or more. When I asked my guide, an ET Being, if her people had build al this, she replyed, "we didn't build it, and we do not know who did. It was built before any of us came here, to this universe."

This is what I was shown. Whether the reader believes a word of it is personal choice, I am ordered to write it for you, what you do with it makes no difference to me.

As Planet Earth begins Her Death Throes, we will see Earthquakes like never before. The Ice Caps are melting very fast, and some of this vast quanity of water will sink into the ground, and when it hit hot Magma, it will create steam, with will create pressure. There will be static lightening. Fires and gas explosions. Hurricanes and Tornados. Just recently we all saw a precurser to this with the 100 plus tornados that hit the Midwest recently.
Six dead after more than 100 tornadoes hit US Midwest

Humanity will be puinished for destroying their Home, and all will be forced from their carbon based bodies.

As this grows near, many will begin to Ascend. As the time grows shorter and shorter, more and more will go. Ther is a plan to send rescue craft, but humanity is not yet ready for that kind of help, and it will only come if really needed. Basically, everyone is on their own here. But, fear now, even if you just sit there and drink whiskey until you are forced out, you still go to your Afterlife. It is s cycle, you see, and everything in this Universe is governed by this law. What was shall be again.

"Darkness entombs us, as we watch the mountains before waiting for the silent wind to bring us the sign of the ancient horn

The bells shall chime as the towers burn in flames of eternal hate burn in the name of the elder faith

Black ravens of war raise your unholy banner again the smell of blood shall drift under the silver moon

Chant your song on northern glory blow your horns for northern pride sing those songs so long forgotten hail those ravens that once died"

(Hades Almighty - Again Shall Be)

You can stay for as long as you wish, and leave when you are ready. You can, if you are evolved enough, travel to other worlds, or even travel to the abode of the Divine, which is like unto a warm liquid bath, and a feeling is pure, and unadulterated love. this place is a beautiful Temple, made of marble, I think, and it is white as new snow. There are also many places of worship, even churches, there are places for every religion to be freely practiced in whatever way is wanted. Here, all is Peace.
If you happen to come here because you died a horrible and painful death, you are "cocooned" by loved ones and healed with energy alone. Everyone here is in their own worlld, their own reality. I will attempt to explain this principle.

My Afterlife includes my lover, and many friends, and relatives. However, this in no way affect my lovers Afterlife, or my Friend's Afterlife, and so on. Here, you create at will. So does everyone else.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
(continued)

This was shown, and explained to me by an ET. I was not "abucted," I was "invited" to go. The being formed themself to resemple a slim Asian female, but at one point showed me her true self. She glowed so brightly that I could not look directly at her. It was here, and two other beings. She appeared in my room the first time just to talk. she told me she worked for someone close to me on the Home World, and that he had been looking for me for a very long time. She offered to take me back, but I felt like I was not yet done here, know what I mean?
So, insted, she showed me many things, things that blew my mind. I saw a space station bigger that planet Earth. I was shown a planet in a far portion of space, and saw a city inhabited with human beings.

Finally we sat on the bank of a creek, in a pleasant meadow, our feet dangling in the cold water, the birds singing, and we talked a lot.

She reminded me of a little vision I would always have. I would suddenly be apart from reality, staning on a very high precipice, looking out at an expanse of space. There, in front of me, was our Sun, or at least half of it, poking up from the dark field. The planets of our system were in their dance of orbits, and as this orchestrated before me, each one of the planets made a sound. All of the sounds together made the most beautiful concerto....then it would pop into my mind....just reach out and touch just one of them. I would always hold back, wondering why I kept seeing this. This went on for over 20 years. Finally, one day in the grocerey store, it happened again. As soon as the familiar thought came to mind, I shouted "NO! very loud, which of course freaked out my wife, and a few others.

My Guide told me this was a test. then she recalled to me other tests I have planed out for myself in this life. I began to see a plan as we talked. I woke up in bed, fully dressed, and never saw her again. But only a few weeks later, the one who was looking for me found me at long last. Now, I am whole again.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I like your post because overall, it has a good message, and I to do believe in an afterlife of sorts, but, unlike yourself,
I have never been contacted by anything that would represent the "other side" to me, so I have to reserve judgement on that topic until I receive more first hand information, if that indeed should ever come, in a lifetime.

You Quoted:

There will be Human Beings on this Planet for billions of years after "The End of Time." Soon, however, Mother Earth must cleanse Herself of the stain humankind has left Her with. In this Universe, there is a built in destructor that can, and will make Earth turn over on Her axis, and will kill every living thing on the planet. It has many names, I am certain you all know at least one, so I will not place a name here.

What I have problem with is the complete Earth axis shift scenario you mentioned in the beginning, and that it has happened many times in the past. The scientific analysis of earth geology does not show this, other than the normal 2 or 3 degree shifts caused by our ~40k year procession. What has changed dramatically is the magnetic pole, and it has been shown to have completely reversed itself over the last few billion years, but certainly this is not what is being talked about here.

So, science says that as long as the moon has been here, our earth axis has really changed little except for the procession thus explaned:

For the past 5 million years, Earth's obliquity has varied between 22° 02' 33" and 24° 30' 16", with a mean period of 41,040 years. This cycle is a combination of precession and the largest term in the motion of the ecliptic. For the next 1 million years, the cycle will carry the obliquity between 22° 13' 44" and 24° 20' 50".[13]

Orbit of the Moon: The Moon has a stabilizing effect on Earth's obliquity. In the absence of the Moon, the obliquity can change rapidly due to orbital resonances and chaotic behavior of the Solar System, reaching as high as 90° in as little as a few million years.[14][15] This stabilization will continue for less than 2 billion years. If the Moon continues to recede from the Earth due to tidal acceleration, resonances may occur which will cause large oscillations of the obliquity.[16]
-source:wikpedia-

So, to me, the only thing that could drastically affect our axis is a change in the orbit, or presence of the moon. I find it hard to think of any natural event that would change our moon, unless is was ripped away from us by some unknown gravitational event. Scary, bit not too likely.

You mentioned that there is a hidden force that causes the earth to flip on it's axis over great time stretches , and it has been responsible for doing this in the past. So as far as scientific evidence of this, we have never been able to detect that, and that is where my problem lies in your post. Could you elaborate more on this axis shift you say will happen?

edit on 26-4-2012 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Here is a tune from way back then that still blasts me. The Sons never made it pop big time but in San Francisco in the late sixties, they were the band's band. I hope you like this one. Once more we have an example of those "damn hippies" and their higher reality.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Very well written and an excellent message.I agree with everything you said.

What you call an "Afterlife" is the REAL life.
Imagine the human body being the box for an external hard drive.You use the hard drive to store data(your experiences,knowledge etc).In a locked folder there is all the information about who you really are,but you need a password to open it.
You are one of the few lucky that got access to that folder and you remembered things from your life,before you come here and you know your potential after you finish with your work on Earth.

I hope that you will re-establish communication with your guide,although i know she keeps an eye on you and i bet she gives you the information you need in ways you may not fully comprehend(i call the process "celestial download").

S+F

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

It is time for Humanity to get off their knees! Yes, we may have been created as a Slave Race, but is that how we shall remain? I say NO! Empathicly No. We will not bow to those who are above us, for we are as good as they are. Of this, I can assure you. There are those who would in fact ensalve us, force us to bow before them, but only if we let them do this. Question is, why let any being lord above us? I know what you are thinking...Pride, right? Wrong again. Your greatest teacher I believe said something along the lines....

"Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?"(John 10:34)

I think you may have taken John 10:34 out of context.

Let's look at the surrounding verses in John 10:34-36

34) Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

35) If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

36) Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

Now, let's compare it to a verse in Psalms 82:6

6) I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

To me, clearly the term "gods" is used in these instances to explain that they are CHILDREN of God, as I doubt they were using apostrophes back then. So, Jesus is telling them that He is the Son of God, just as they too are children of God.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
While we're looking at John 10 from the Bible, what else does it say?

John 10:7

7) Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.

John 10:1-2

1) Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

2) But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.

John 10:8-9

8) All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.

9) I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

So, in my mind, using John 10 as a reference that we are all "gods" that shouldn't worship anything higher than ourselves may have been a poor reference to make your case.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Bravo autowrench!

I always enjoy reading your take on things in your threads and posts. Everything you spoke of about the afterlife and about how we are all connected through spirit even those of aliens rings so true to my ponderings and realizations as well.

I do have a question regarding the following quote:

In this Universe, there is a built in destructor that can, and will make Earth turn over on Her axis, and will kill every living thing on the planet. It has many names, I am certain you all know at least one, so I will not place a name here.

Can you please clarify what you mean about this built in destructor? I'm not sure I know what you are implying when you should it has many names. What does?

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Interesting reading. I have heard similar veins of thought on the concept of an afterlife in many different theological texts, and from others who have said they have experienced vivid exchanges with beings from other dimensions. Thank you for sharing.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

You mentioned that there is a hidden force that causes the earth to flip on it's axis over great time stretches , and it has been responsible for doing this in the past. So as far as scientific evidence of this, we have never been able to detect that, and that is where my problem lies in your post. Could you elaborate more on this axis shift you say will happen?

Know first of all that I do not have any "inside information," I am basically going on stories told me as a child by my Grandfather, coupled with the Hopi Blue Star or Blue Kachina Prophecy.

The Hopi also have prophesied that "Turtle Island could turn over two or three times and the oceans could join hands and meet the sky." This seems to be a prophecy of a "pole shift" -- a flipping, of the planet on its axis. The Hopi call this imminent condition -- and that of society today -- "Koyaanisqatsi", which means "world out of balance...a state of life that calls for another way. "

source
Couple this with the Planet X/Nibiru stories, and the building of the massive South Pole Telescope....

America is now spending huge sums to deploy the massive The South Pole Telescope (SPT) in Antarctica. The final installation will be the size of a mini-mall and will require a massive C-130 airlift effort to transport pre-assembled modules and a large staff to the most desolate, inhospitable and inaccessible region of the world. Why? Because Planet X / Nibiru was first sighted in 1983 and this discovery spurred the USA to build the SPT — humanity's new Planet X tracker.
source
The Hopi state we are living in the 4th World. To me, that suggests Earth has been destroyed three times already. I guess to find out for ourselves, we will just have to wait and see. I know Human Will has a great deal to do with the whole thing, but will Humanity do all they can to heal Earth, or just continue to destroy Her? I think you know what they will do, don't you?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Know first of all that I do not have any "inside information," I am basically going on stories told me as a child by my Grandfather, coupled with the Hopi Blue Star or Blue Kachina Prophecy.

This is confusing to me. I thought this was all revealed to you by somebody. So are the original posts more or less a hybrid between what was shown to you and what what you researched on your own?

In any case, the city with humans in it that was on another planet, can you describe it a bit? Mainly, the color of the sky, water, and any other feature about the buildings.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Most of what you said (in your original post) I definitely agree with, autowrench... however, one thing that I frequently think about (regarding the afterlife) is the concept of oneness vs. separateness. One tends to hear a lot from metaphysical talk how 'we are all one', and in the afterlife this becomes apparent. Separateness supposedly gets revealed for the illusion that it is. On the other hand, in this reality, people generally tend to feel too separated/disconnected from one another, but we have our individualism and free will.

I long so badly to feel true connections with others, and to feel a part of something greater. Yet, I don't want to lose my individuality and free will and be completely melded in with everyone/everything else. If there's no degree of individuality and separateness, how can true connections with others really be appreciated? On the other side, if there's no connection to others (a sort of oneness), then what's the point of existing?

So, I would like to think that some sort of balance is ultimately achieved between these two things. From my limited point of view in this reality, there's two analogies that I like to think of that might reconcile this: (as much as analogies can, that is)

1. Imagine a lake in an extremely cold climate. On this lake, there are a number of ice floes that float around. Maybe the ice floes are like our individual consciousnesses, separate, but yet ultimately connected by the water in the lake.

2. Imagine a 3 headed hydra. Each head possesses it's own awareness and individuality, yet ultimately they are all linked together by the same body. Each head can control any part of the body to an extent, yet cooperation between all three heads/consciousnesses needs to happen to move the body with precision.

Anyway, back to the information from your original post, autowrench... if there can be a balance between separateness/oneness within the afterlife, then how would the mechanics of instant creation work, for example? Let's say I desire an orange, so I create one with my intent. I like the orange I created, so I set it down on a table that I also created. I float away for a while to see how my friend is doing creating fruit of his own. Someone else comes by, and sees the orange that I created on the table. This individual thinks, hmm, I would really like to change this orange into a giant pretzel. Could this individual do this, even though the orange was created with my consciousness? I wonder if there would be restrictions on creations, or if everything is pretty much free game...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
(continued)

This was shown, and explained to me by an ET. I was not "abucted," I was "invited" to go. The being formed themself to resemple a slim Asian female, but at one point showed me her true self. She glowed so brightly that I could not look directly at her. It was here, and two other beings. She appeared in my room the first time just to talk. she told me she worked for someone close to me on the Home World, and that he had been looking for me for a very long time. She offered to take me back, but I felt like I was not yet done here, know what I mean?
So, insted, she showed me many things, things that blew my mind. I saw a space station bigger that planet Earth. I was shown a planet in a far portion of space, and saw a city inhabited with human beings.

Finally we sat on the bank of a creek, in a pleasant meadow, our feet dangling in the cold water, the birds singing, and we talked a lot.

She reminded me of a little vision I would always have. I would suddenly be apart from reality, staning on a very high precipice, looking out at an expanse of space. There, in front of me, was our Sun, or at least half of it, poking up from the dark field. The planets of our system were in their dance of orbits, and as this orchestrated before me, each one of the planets made a sound. All of the sounds together made the most beautiful concerto....then it would pop into my mind....just reach out and touch just one of them. I would always hold back, wondering why I kept seeing this. This went on for over 20 years. Finally, one day in the grocerey store, it happened again. As soon as the familiar thought came to mind, I shouted "NO! very loud, which of course freaked out my wife, and a few others.

My Guide told me this was a test. then she recalled to me other tests I have planed out for myself in this life. I began to see a plan as we talked. I woke up in bed, fully dressed, and never saw her again. But only a few weeks later, the one who was looking for me found me at long last. Now, I am whole again.

You've been conversing with an ET, you have visions of standing in our solar system, you see cities on other planets, you've discovered telekinesis—but you want to talk about a theory of the afterlife?????

Sorry, but it is impossible to believe any of your highly imaginative story.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
To all the religious people believing in the afterlife, here is my thought. I wouldn't trust the intellect pertaining to today culture of the people from 50, 100, or 200 years ago. I certainly wouldn't base my entire life structure on primitive delusions made thousands of years in the past, how in the world would they be so much more informed about celestial beings/space/heaven/hell etc. WAKE UP!
edit on 27-4-2012 by football6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
You quote the bible and you have good points but you described a fallen angel and Satan mixes truth with lies and I know you get mad easy over this stuff but I have to disagree with you.

"And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is not strange if his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness." (2 Corinthians 11:13-15 RSV)

He looks as he did in heaven when he was cast out and its a struggle for souls and it seems you have made your decision on what you believe and with that I will not enter your domain any longer but before I go I will say this.

An ex satanist described the same being in one of those testimonies and it seems you have been fooled with your quest for knowledge friend and he also talks about how he would use the new age movement back in the seventies.

you get angry because they swarm you and feed whispers into your ear, if you believe in that, than you should know their is a God and a Jesus. I too have seen a being and so has my son and we seen them with are real eyes and they where as black as black in their true form.

I am not in any religion for he has entered the church a long time ago and has been working with them for a long time. I see so many of his flock all behind one church to the next and all arguing amongst each other stealing souls from each other and not ever looking at them selves at what they are doing.

he doesn't want to go alone and ascension is when you will seek death but death will evade you and he hates us because we have God in our image and he has plans when you ascend.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I do believe in an Afterlife. But what makes you so speical to be visited by an ET and shown the After World. I am not being aggressive toward you, I am just asking a question. What makes you different from the rest of us? Why can't we be shown a glimpse of the Afterlife?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by football6
To all the religious people believing in the afterlife, here is my thought. I wouldn't trust the intellect pertaining to today culture of the people from 50, 100, or 200 years ago. I certainly wouldn't base my entire life structure on primitive delusions made thousands of years in the past, how in the world would they be so much more informed about celestial beings/space/heaven/hell etc. WAKE UP!
edit on 27-4-2012 by football6 because: (no reason given)

and yet it was their knowledge that has allowed us to survive into the current time we are in......

People werent stupid back then, they just saw things differently........

Plenty of mental giants back in that time would be prodigies today as well.....

some of the baser things in mans understanding still remain unchanged today, that doesnt make it untrue...

You have your beliefs , others have theirs.........

But accusing people of a time past of not being as smart as we are today is ignorant in itself

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
There are differences, this is too lone wolf. The other people in your lives are not mere perceptions on the other side of the veil. Not only is earth mirrored from our home, but its also foundational, which is why they work hard on divisions with people to break apart the Family, for Infinity is Family. While we all have a frequency signature, unique, we nonetheless graviate towards others of our frequency into infinite realms, but, they overlap and except for places where the veil is firmly in place, where the practicums take place, ie. the tests for the lessons, everyone can visit or see each other, and Family is with us.

We're not One, but are in oneness, almost like orbs connected like fibre optics in a sense.

But we do a great deal of work, perhaps some are solo at times, but often in organizations and with one another, and really value the others.

Imagine density. To begin with ,everything is a wave, and even rocks are fluid, liquid, they are more condensed liquid than our water. We are all Spongebob.

Now, if we were spirit, leaping into a rock or pebble, to experience aloneness, and boundaries, mediation, and reflection, the density of waves there is more suitable to aloneness.

But as you raise frequency, to mist, or cloud, then you have much intermingling. Unity! Telepathy.

Frequency is more akin to, levels of understanding, and with consciousness growing, so does understanding grow, therefore, so does perception of what is around, ie, UV Light Codings, your realm gets so much vaster with more consiousness.

So, how many flavors of icecream are there, how many colors around you, vast amounts!

At the same time, you can teach and help those with smaller conscious perception. And learn from them too.

Because our heirarchie is opposite, its turning the pyramids upside down to the Challice, to Mother's Love and Equality, wherein, equality is an intrinsic principal, not of equal skill level, but of soul potential and that in the absence of time, in future "film clips or time clips" that soul already has reached their potential and exists as their Whole Infinite Being, and is equal.

In any case, Higher Ups value the children very very much and roll up their sleeves and are so humble and good, they work together as Family.

Not aloneness.

Your true love, perhaps others you love as well from past lives, are near and dear to your heart and we interact with each other.

There is true love on the other side, and no shame. If you think of someone you loved dearly from another lifetime, or galaxy, you may visit, there is no shame, no ownership, of anyone, just freedom, and true understanding and love is bigger than one thing, or one person or one item.
edit on 27-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join