It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Creepiest Disaster Doc., Rockefeller Foundation - What The ....?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I find this Document so very scary - especially as various News Channels have talked about extra security because of terrorist threats to the London Olympics - Now is this a damn Smoke Screen or What!

The Video talks/shows plans by the Rockefeller Foundation for possible scenarios of what MIGHT happen and along with huge earthquakes and viral pandemics following Olympics.

Are these their plans in full view????

I have also wondered for a while now if these TSA machines are in preparation for the future prevention of international travel by certain groups of people. (Perhaps I'm getting paranoid)

See what you think - I know it makes me feel extremely uncomfortable. (It's a little slow in beginning but at 3.00 it get's down to it) however the very beginning does explain what the document is supposed to be.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Yeah, I remember reading this when it first came out. It's good you brought the document up again. Let's hope a lot of people will get to see it.

The elites are extremely sick twisted souls.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
This thread has already been posted. Please learn how to use the search button before you start a thread.

Other Thread Here
edit on 26-4-2012 by TheProphetMark because: Thread link

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

I learned to do this long before you even became a member - and how do people know it's there??? Think about that one you may learn something.

As it is in another thread, that's great and I hope everyone goes over to that existing thread - the more the better - and spread the word especially for anyone planning on going to London for the games.

You're so sharp, you'll cut yourself if your not careful!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

*Chuckles*

You're funny. Why so hostile? I simply stated there was already a thread on this topic. If you really did know how to use the search button, then you wouldn't have created this pointless thread in the first place.

Threads get lost, it happens. You can't force attention to threads by creating as many as you like. Simply post on older threads and hopefully people will pick up on it. You ought to show some respect around here, and you're definitly not as clever as you think you are either.

I been a lurker for a long time. And just so you know, being here longer than someone doesn't make you any smarter than they are.
edit on 26-4-2012 by TheProphetMark because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheProphetMark
reply to post by quedup

*Chuckles*

You're funny. Why so hostile? I simply stated there was already a thread on this topic. If you really did know how to use the search button, then you wouldn't have created this pointless thread in the first place.

Threads get lost, it happens. You can't force attention to threads by creating as many as you like. Simply post on older threads and hopefully people will pick up on it. You ought to show some respect around here, and you're definitly not as clever as you think you are either.

I been a lurker for a long time. And just so you know, being here longer than someone doesn't make you any smarter than they are.
edit on 26-4-2012 by TheProphetMark because: (no reason given)

Old Conversation - Not even going there. But many people would have missed it last time round and I'm not even getting into what happens when you post on old threads.

You came to this one? - Please stay on topic either here or on the other existing thread.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

No need to get snippy with the OP. The ATS "search" feature doesn't work on my computer, and I have updated Java and a host of other things....still doesn't load. So not everybody can make use of it.

You can make your point without acting superior, but in any case, a mod should take care of it, not you.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Funny how you bragged about being here longer than I have and yet you have no clue how to really bring attention to old topics. Just because you post something, doesn't mean everyone is going to be interested in it.

Here's a few tips for you;

Use the search before creating pointless threads that will end up in the trash bin sooner or later and all those comments will end up going to waste.

Post on those existing threads and hope people will follow

If that doesn't work, create a signature with the link to the thread you want to bring attention to, You can even have a highlighted link text of your choice. If you don't know what I mean, just look at my signature for an examples.

Don't want to do this? Then I'm going to assume you like to create threads knowing that most people that creates threads usually gets the most stars, and if it's a good thread they end up getting quite a bit of flags because that's probably all you care about. Maybe that's even why you got hostile towards me? Because I gave a link to another thread, meaning not many stars and flags for you?

But for your sake, I'll beg others to give you stars and flags to make you happy so you don't get all hostile towards me again.

Star and flag this guy everyone before he gets real upset.

Have a nice day.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus

No need to get snippy with the OP. The ATS "search" feature doesn't work on my computer, and I have updated Java and a host of other things....still doesn't load. So not everybody can make use of it.

You can make your point without acting superior, but in any case, a mod should take care of it, not you.

Acting superior? Please. Of coarse you would think that because I came here stating there was already thread on this topic and posted a link. You see what you guys WANT to see, while I on the other hand have no intentions of "acting superior".

That really made me laugh. I posted it because I would hate for a bunch of replies to happen on this thread, and end up getting deleted. Which is WHY I posted the link to the thread and stated that there was already a topic on this so you people can post your comments there and not have those comments go to waste.

And no I know a MOD will take care of this sooner or later. That's what they do, delete threads that have already been created for discussion.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Thank you so much for your kind advise but at 103 years of age, I don't think I have the time to learn all you are trying to teach me.

Yes you are so very sharp! God Bless

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Thanks for adding to the current thread.

Back to the topic at hand, I haven't read/heard anything in regards to this...I'm going to have to look into this.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheProphetMark
reply to post by quedup

Funny how you bragged about being here longer than I have and yet you have no clue how to really bring attention to old topics. Just because you post something, doesn't mean everyone is going to be interested in it.

Here's a few tips for you;

Use the search before creating pointless threads that will end up in the trash bin sooner or later and all those comments will end up going to waste.

Post on those existing threads and hope people will follow

If that doesn't work, create a signature with the link to the thread you want to bring attention to, You can even have a highlighted link text of your choice. If you don't know what I mean, just look at my signature for an examples.

Don't want to do this? Then I'm going to assume you like to create threads knowing that most people that creates threads usually gets the most stars, and if it's a good thread they end up getting quite a bit of flags because that's probably all you care about. Maybe that's even why you got hostile towards me? Because I gave a link to another thread, meaning not many stars and flags for you?

But for your sake, I'll beg others to give you stars and flags to make you happy so you don't get all hostile towards me again.

Star and flag this guy everyone before he gets real upset.

Have a nice day.

Hey, while you are handing out advice maybe you can shed some light on off topic posts, thread derailment and defecation within a thread?

OP thank you for bringing this to my attention... I think I will head over to the previous thread as this thread smells like it has been used as an ego toilet.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by deepred

I don't blame you - but I think I'd stay away from the Olympics eh!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie

Thanks for adding to the current thread.

Back to the topic at hand, I haven't read/heard anything in regards to this...I'm going to have to look into this.

It sure is too creepy for comfort!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
So, a bombing at the London Olympics... and H5N1 injected into geese??

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jlm912

It's what they're injecting into us that worries me - I refuse to have any vaccines at all - damages the immune system and their man made viruses work even more efficiently.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Well, that would indeed be more concerning. I found this on H5N1 reported today though...

H5N1 Flu Virus Could be 'Engineered' to Put Hundreds of Millions at Risk, Scientist Tells Homeland Security Committee

And noticed these...

"Seasonal flu affects 10 to 20 percent of the world every year--as much as a billion people or more," said Inglesby. "The case fatality rate of wild H5N1 in the WHO database is nearly 60 percent, as you indicated. So if a strain of H5N1 with that fatality rate were engineered to spread like seasonal flu, hundreds of millions of people’s lives would be at risk. Even a strain a hundred times less fatal would place at risk millions of people’s lives."

She said research done by the National Institutes of Health and conducted in Wisconsin and the Netherlands, which resulted in genetic changes to a strain of avian flu that allowed its airborne transmissibility, is expected to be published in two academic journals.

Airborne transmission. Wouldn't matter who or what gets infected...
And then the fearmongering of mistakes and accidents

Inglesby said mistakes can be made in laboratories, like the one in 1977 when “H1N1 caused a mini-pandemic, probably from a lab escape."

“Nine years ago during SARS, there were at least three incidents in which researchers working in BL-3 or BL-4 labs in Singapore, Taiwan and China accidentally infected themselves with SARS,” Inglesby said.

Seriously? Not that I think it's impossible, but who "accidently infects themselves?"
Then there's the al Qaeda reference and inference that "national security" could prevent a cure/treatment from being released to the public??

“Before he was killed, Anwar al-Awlaki reportedly sought poisons to attack the United States. Adding to these concerns, the new leader of al Qaeda has a medical background. Therefore, he may have an even greater interest in pursuing chemical and biological terrorism,” she said.

Collins acknowledged, however, that “there is a legitimate concern about government censorship that could chill academic freedom and scientific inquiry or even limit the sharing of information necessary to save lives or improve public health.”

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jlm912

These are all very valid points and are very terrifying - it's sure is a Frankenstein World and no one does anything to stop it except Alkieda - Now where the hell does that leave us? You can't side with the so called enemy? But hell they may even be the ones to save us from ourselves in the end. Ironic.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
The information in this video tastes very much like Agenda 21

For those who are unaware, Agenda 21 (short for United Nations Agenda For The 21st Century) is a road map of guidelines and procedures dictated from the United Nations and implemented by the member states. In the case of the United States, the plans are implemented at the state and local level when Federal support is not adequate to meet the demands set forth by the United Nations and its affiliate NGOs. As Democrats Against Agenda 21 state on their website,
In a nutshell, the plan calls for governments to take control of all land use and not leave any of the decision making in the hands of private property owners. It is assumed that people are not good stewards of their land and the government will do a better job if they are in control. Individual rights in general are to give way to the needs of communities as determined by the governing body. Moreover, people should be rounded up off the land and packed into human settlements, or islands of human habitation, close to employment centers and transportation. Another program, called the Wildlands Project spells out how most of the land is to be set aside for non-humans.

God Help Us All - It's going to take both Bravery and Brains to beat this one.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

If a thread has already been posted please use the complaint function to notify staff.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

As others have pointed out the search function is not 100% reliable so repeat threads are common.
Thank you for your understanding.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join