It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

citizen rescues 500 dogs from becoming dinner

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
So this guy stole food off a bunch of people's table.... I bet the hungry people in china are very happy with this guy. It's easy to condemn others for eating things we normally don't. People do that to me all the time as a hunter/trapper. Complain that I eat cute bunnies and deer, while they go to the store, and hand money to the factory farmers.....

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I have nothing but contempt for cruel people. It is not necessary to plunge a live animal into boiling water and then skin it alive for want of a meal, like the Chinese do

That is the problem most people have with the Chinese, the unnecessary cruelty.

Why can't they slaughter an animal quickly? Does the meat taste better when it is tortured to death first?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by doobydoll
I have nothing but contempt for cruel people. It is not necessary to plunge a live animal into boiling water and then skin it alive for want of a meal, like the Chinese do

Why can't they slaughter an animal quickly? Does the meat taste better when it is tortured to death first?

I have not seen this practice described anywhere. Do they really do that?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
have you seen the way we treat animals in our processing plants? you realize all of our processing plants are STATE SANCTIONED too?? we should take care of our own problems before we give others grief for their problems.

and its the japanese who commit sepeku(ritual suicide) not the chinese. u kinda seem like an asian hater...
u know in hawaii, which is part of america, we have philipinos who eat dog and eat chicken fetus.

lets condemn every american in the country because of the few in hawaii, using your logic.
edit on 26-4-2012 by Nephlim because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nephlim
have you seen the way we treat animals in our processing plants? we should take care of our own problems before we give others grief for their problems.

and its the japanese who commit sepeku(ritual suicide) not the chinese. u kinda seem like an asian hater...
u know in hawaii, which is part of america, we have philipinos who eat dog and eat chicken fetus.

lets condemn every american in the country because of the few in hawaii, using your logic.

They were pets.
We use compressed air to drive a steel spike into the skull of cattle to swiftly and humanely kill them for slaughter over here. We don't steal peoples pets and truck them off to the packing plant to be boiled alive.
And after the childs toys incidents in China, a head honcho did commit suicide.

Your post is all deflection and bunk.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars

Originally posted by doobydoll

I have not seen this practice described anywhere. Do they really do that?

A few years ago my mother and I watched a documentary on tv where a hidden camera was used to film the Chinese doing what I described in my post, it was absolutely awful. The images we saw have haunted me since.

Some Chinese were filmed breaking the legs of dogs and cats, then they'd take a type of 'forcep' tool to hold the animal by it's head and plunge them alive into boiling water 3 or 4 times, then skin the poor creatures alive. Their still living carcases were then piled up, still twitching, ready for market.

I can't even begin to describe the revulsion and anger I felt.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

of course its wrong to eat pets bud, im just saying that america does some pretty bad stuff with its animal testing and mass farms that don't let cows move, milks them so hard that they're bleeding from their cow teats, keeps them alive from their unsanitary conditions with antibiotics, keeps them in pens piled high with cow doo doo, raises baby cows in confined conditions so they cant even move, gives cows cow meat to eat when they normally eat just grass, etc etc..
its not just a horrible death for most animals, its a horrible life.. a whole life of knowing nothing but torture, in our state sanctioned american food farms and then a horrible death.

and if you think the way they kill animals is humane, you should do a little research, the animals know whats happening and they're all in a mass panic as they get slaughtered.
it just seems more like your trying to talk smack on them eating dogs and the state approving of it, which is really not that big of a deal compared to everything else in the animal food industry let alone the rest of china or the rest of the usa. and yes its wrong to eat peoples pets, we know.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
newsimg.bbc.co.uk...
Id rather eat dog than some of the insects they cook like grasshoppers or scorpion on a stick

heres an attractive asian women serving up a glazed portion of said meat. not so bad.

i1.trekearth.com...
edit on 26-4-2012 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

of course its wrong to eat pets bud, im just saying that america does some pretty bad stuff with its animal testing and mass farms that don't let cows move, milks them so hard that they're bleeding from their cow teats, keeps them alive from their unsanitary conditions with antibiotics, keeps them in pens piled high with cow doo doo, raises baby cows in confined conditions so they cant even move, gives cows cow meat to eat when they normally eat just grass, etc etc..

it just seems more like your trying to talk smack on them eating dogs and the state approving of it, which is really not that big of a deal compared to everything else in the animal food industry let alone the rest of china or the rest of the usa. and yes its wrong to eat peoples pets, we know.

Over in the free world, we use livestock that are bred, fed, innoculated and slaughtered. Everything that goes into them and goes out of them are controlled.

Wonder how many diseases are introduced to their food chain by using random peoples pets at the meat processing facillities all across China?

Ya the Chinese Communist govt really cares for their hungry over there.

Your comparisons are weak, but your support for China is strong in your posts.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

so you really do have something against china.. even though the chinese people stopped this from happening and it was a crime commited by a minority. you say i like china as if it was an insult..

DO YOU GET THAT THIS ATTROCITY WAS STOPPED BY CHINESE PEOPLE???

way to spin this silly american, it makes more sense to me to see this as an article where 500 dogs were saved by very kind people.

instead you spin this so that all chinese are stupid inferior people who eat dogs

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
We keep some as pets, but humans are the top of the food chain. Animals are food. They shouldn't be mistreated, though. But eating them? That's what they're there for in the end.

/TOA

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

so you really do have something against china.. even though the chinese people stopped this from happening and it was a crime commited by a minority. you say i like china as if it was an insult..

DO YOU GET THAT THIS ATTROCITY WAS STOPPED BY CHINESE PEOPLE???

way to spin this silly american, it makes more sense to me to see this as an article where 500 dogs were saved by very kind people.

instead you spin this so that all chinese are stupid inferior people who eat dogs

So now you are spinning as,

a crime commited by a minority

The Communist Party of China, is that the minority you are fingering in your spin? Because that is who is responsible.

It is an issue of the Chinese Communist system as a failure.
They fail to protect the populace by allowing meat processing plants to include random peoples pets in their food chain.

This is but a small peak behind the veil, and it is a nasty one.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

yep I once considered a baby cow as a pet because her mother abandoned her and it had to be bottle fed or it would have died. I saw an affectionate side of the animal that made me question cows intelligence but in the end we sold it for food.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
whats interesting is how our president has eaten dog before.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foxy1
whats interesting is how our president has eaten dog before.

I like where this is going but he is the Left's Messiah.

If anything this revelation will cause the bleeding hearts to bunker up and defend Chinese Communist failure with renewed vigour on this issue.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Bush and Dick ate little children.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm
Bush and Dick ate little children.

That didn't take long.
See my previous post.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
It has a lot to do with how the species came into existence, we created them so as far as I'm concerned we are responsible for them. I guess it depends on your entire ideology, think about what the dog would think and it's standard of life. I just think it's an atrocity to create an animal through having it serve you (loyally) for tens of thousands of years, then kill and/or consume it.
edit on 26-4-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I am sickened by the animal rights abuses in China, however the US, and I'm sure all of the industrialized world that employs factory farming is just a guilty, IMO. The Chinese also pampered pet dogs in the past, and I'm sure still do. It's a mixed bag. People need to realize how we treat the other inhabitants on this planet matters.

I pray to Kwan Yin regularly that the wanton slaughter of the earth's creatures will end. But then, people can't even stop killing each other. It's a mad world.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Wit till the SHTF here in Amerika. Dog will be on the menu once again...

<< 1    3 >>

join