It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what I will start a new thread with after I get my 20 posts. For now, this is just my introd

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Hi guys

Long (very long time) lurker.
First time poster.

I felt the need to post this in the induction thread as I feel this is something worth sharing.

So.. here is the tales of the cript (Evil laugh)
ahem... sorry 'bout that.

Okay..wow this is difficult. okay.so I should probably just get on with it.

I'vealwaysbeen a skeptic in regards to "Paranormal Activity" I mean, I enjoyed the ghost story tv shows and all that.. well.

About mid-january of this year. at around 11:55 - 12 AM me and my friend where relaxing at his house, When all of a sudden I heard this hmmm (thinking of best way to describe it) okay so.. my friends window to the living room is open about halfway. All of a sudden there is this "noise" the kind of noise that somebody would make if he'she prods a stick from the outside to the inside (my friend has blinds) so I look up.

Next thing there is this hmm..fluttering noise? yes! best way to describe it. this fluttering noise runs along the inside of the blinds. Not a second after I look up upon hearing the noise from the outisde to the inside. this bloomin great big black cloud of smoke just totally fills/engulfs the entire room! boy-o-boy was it an experience! I tremble just remembering it.

So, this mass of smoke and or cloud fills the room and starts warping everything, also making the lights turn really dim. It felt like it was going by for ages.. as if time itself has slowed right down.

After this mass of smoke slowly goes by. Me and my friend are just frozen solido n his sofa, couldn't move, talk or anything.

The next part is what I shall always remember. After the mass of smoke slwly left the room. we both felt this "thing" walk behind us. It was as if it touched out shoulder, well it must have because the sensation was like nothing I have ever felt before! so beautiful, so reassuring. just.. really, really beautiful.

After this second anomaly left. me and my friend turned to eachother in a state of total shock.. trying to make sense of what happened and what we seen.

so yeah.. if I wasn't a beiever beforehand. I am 100% a believer now.

THat's my story that's what i wanted to share.

Thanks.

Odinson

edit on 26-4-2012 by Od1nson because: (no reason given)

***MOD EDIT***
Not an Introduction Thread
*Closing Thread*
edit on 4/26/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Od1nson

Welcome on in. I have no idea what you experienced but then we aren't really allowed to discuss things in too much detail in the intro forum so will just saw "Curious".

I hope you enjoy it here, see you around.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by Od1nson

Welcome on in. I have no idea what you experienced but then we aren't really allowed to discuss things in too much detail in the intro forum so will just saw "Curious".

I hope you enjoy it here, see you around.

Thanks for the heads up friend

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Od1nson

You're welcome. Intro threads usually get a bit more interest and replies than yours but maybe it's just a quiet moment right now with lots of users AFK (away from keyboard).

edit on 26/4/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Grammar

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS..if you refrain from turning this into a *subject* thread and just keep it an introduction thread...it may be allowed to stay. I don't know. Just get your 20 posts in this thread telling us a bit about you, then start a new thread with this story in the proper forum. It's easy and quick to get those first 20 posts by replying to every post in this thread, even if just to say Thanks for the welcome. Anyone asking about your opening post, just reply that as soon as you have your 20 posts, you'll start a thread with it to discuss it. Make sure to copy your opening post to start your first subject thread with, just in case this one goes poof.

Des

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Welcome to ATS..if you refrain from turning this into a *subject* thread and just keep it an introduction thread...it may be allowed to stay. I don't know. Just get your 20 posts in this thread telling us a bit about you, then start a new thread with this story in the proper forum. It's easy and quick to get those first 20 posts by replying to every post in this thread, even if just to say Thanks for the welcome. Anyone asking about your opening post, just reply that as soon as you have your 20 posts, you'll start a thread with it to discuss it. Make sure to copy your opening post to start your first subject thread with, just in case this one goes poof.

Des

Thanks for the help guys. really appreciate it

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Od1nson

No problem...in order to help keep this intro thread open and not closed by a MOD. I suggest you go back to your opening post, hit the edit button, and add above your original post something like...

"This is what I will start a new thread with after I get my 20 posts. For now, this is just my introduction to meet you all."

So, if a Mod reads it, they will know you are not trying to violate the T&C's of ATS.

Glad to have you here....

Des

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

reply to post by Od1nson

No problem...in order to help keep this intro thread open and not closed by a MOD. I suggest you go back to your opening post, hit the edit button, and add above your original post something like...

"This is what I will start a new thread with after I get my 20 posts. For now, this is just my introduction to meet you all."

So, if a Mod reads it, they will know you are not trying to violate the T&C's of ATS.

Glad to have you here....

Des

Like all great ideas.. yours has now been stolen.

Muchos Gracias Amigo

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Od1nson

Look at you...only 12 more posts to go....

Keep replying to me...

Des
edit on 26-4-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Od1nson

Look at you...only 12 more posts to go....

Des

Haha

I'm just eager to add to the site. ATS, pure brilliance.. best thing since sliced bread

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Od1nson

Welcome to the loony bin...I love it here. So many topics, so many great contributors. How long have you been lurking.

Des

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Od1nson

Welcome to the loony bin...I love it here. So many topics, so many great contributors. How long have you been lurking.

Des

Funnily enough I was surfing the web around hmmm.. I wanna say 5 to 6 years ago at my friends house.
Long story short.. we got talking about conspiracies and then my friend showed me this site.

I thought it was so cool and ineresting.. a little too much Troll activity since I first noticed this site, but I digress.. Great site! finally made an account

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Od1nson

The trolls come and go like the tide. Just don't feed them, and keep a flexible mind.

Lookie lookie...you're halfway there...
I'll go look for a Welcome Gift for you...brb...What made you decide to jump off the cliff, and finally join.

Des

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

reply to post by Od1nson

The trolls come and go like the tide. Just don't feed them, and keep a flexible mind.

Lookie lookie...you're halfway there...
I'll go look for a Welcome Gift for you...brb...What made you decide to jump off the cliff, and finally join.

Des

Thanks alot for helping me with the post count, man.
Really I was happy enough just reading up on peoples stories and conspiracies..that kind of stuff.
Then once the "interaction" with what I truly believe was somekind of .. as stupid as it may sound, The interaction with the ghost/spirit was what made me want to share what happened with others and join up

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Od1nson

This is phase one of your Welcome to ATS Gift....

Here's your Official ATS Welcome Cake...you must share with others who ask...

Des

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

reply to post by Od1nson

This is phase one of your Welcome to ATS Gift....

Here's your Official ATS Welcome Cake...you must share with others who ask...

Des

Looks delic' !

Have you been a memeber for long, man?
I could talk conspiracies and current-events all night, Too many people do not think outside the box and are happy with their own sheeple way of life.

People need to wake up with what's currently happening and has been happening throughout the world.
Thanks again for the help, It's absolutely appreciated.

edit on 26-4-2012 by Od1nson because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Od1nson

Welcome aboard. You're almost there.

Looking forward to seeing you around.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoagy1199
reply to post by Od1nson

Welcome aboard. You're almost there.

Looking forward to seeing you around.

Thanks alot friend, AS I am looking forward to seeing you around also

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Od1nson

Phase 2 of ATS Welcome Gift Package...

I'm please to present you with your very own, Official ATS 2012 Tinfoil Hardhat.....Guaranteed to protect you from all falling celestial debris, including those who didn't quite get completely Raptured....

Wear it with pride....

I'm a 61 year young Woman...been reading here since about 2005. The EQ/Tsunami and subsequent crisis from Fukushima Japan, made me finally join.

Des

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
welcome and hello

top topics

<<   2 >>

join