It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what I will start a new thread with after I get my 20 posts. For now, this is just my introd

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mrpatriot
welcome and hello

Thankyou and Hello to you too friend

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by Od1nson

Pase 2 of ATS Welcome Gift Package...

I'm please to present you with your very own, Official ATS 2012 Tinfoil Hardhat.....Guaranteed to protect you from all falling celestial debris, including those who didn't quite get completely Raptured....

Wear it with pride....

I'm a 61 year young Woman...been reading here since about 2005. The EQ/Tsunami and subsequent crisis from Fukushima Japan, made me finally join.

Des

LOL cool hat. Ma'am sorry for assuming you are male. just read the "Des" at the end of your post(s) and assumed. Once again sorry for my mistake. Japan, huh ? yeah something needs to be done about the nuclear plant activity.problem.

Thanks again for the help

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Very strange story!

Will look for it in the paranormal threads when you get that far

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
your story sounds interesting. hello to you, greetings, welcome. bienvenue, wie gehts etc...
i am also a new member

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Od1nson

I see the Welcome Crew is arriving in force...you only have a few more posts to go...

Here is the Crisis in Japan forum. Just one of many fine, and very interesting forums on ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't worry about thinking I was a Dude...you aren't the first, and won't be the last...

Des

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
Welcome to ATS!

Very strange story!

Will look for it in the paranormal threads when you get that far

I hope to get the chance to share what happened with those whom have had similar experiences or are interested.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz
your story sounds interesting. hello to you, greetings, welcome. bienvenue, wie gehts etc...
i am also a new member

Thanks alot. Welcome to you too friend

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Od1nson

I see the Welcome Crew is arriving in force...you only have a few more posts to go...

Here is the Crisis in Japan forum. Just one of many fine, and very interesting forums on ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't worry about thinking I was a Dude...you aren't the first, and won't be the last...

Des

Thanks for the link, I'll be sure to give it a good read

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Od1nson

Yay...you did it....now copy that opening post, go to the paranormal forum, and start your first Official ATS Thread....

I have to run off and gather my goats up, into the barn before dark...I'll look for your new thread.

Glad to have met you. I think you'll fit in well here.

Des

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Od1nson

Yay...you did it....now copy that opening post, go to the paranormal forum, and start your first Official ATS Thread....

I have to run off and gather my goats up, into the barn before dark...I'll look for your new thread.

Glad to have met you. I think you'll fit in well here.

Des

Thank you, Thank you very much for the help

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
You've joined the world's largest and civil alternative topics discussion community! We understand that with rules, policies and just the shear size of the website, it can be quite overwhelming. So we've created a presentation tour with just you in mind.

Welcome Od1nson

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice. You will find numerous threads to choose from and to add your thoughts to.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)

Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice

Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join