It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia, U.S. to Hold Anti-terror Drills in May

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Airborne troops from Russia and the Untied States would hold joint anti-terror drills in the U.S. state of Colorado between May 24 and 31, spokesman of the Russian Defense Ministry Col. Alexander Kucherenko said on Thursday.

english.cri.cn...

Interesting.

I'm surprised their isn't more NATO + Russia drills because both countries are against "global terrorism".

Looking for additional links.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Hmmmm....Red Dawn comes to mind.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Beginning May 24th huh? That is so close to the days that the Nato summit will be held in Chicago, which I believe ends on the 21st.
So much going on in the month of May.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
www.ctv.ca...

It took a major Arctic military exercise to help thaw old Cold War suspicions between Canada, the U.S. and Russia, according to a Canadian Forces report.

And despite an "immense" language barrier, the Department of National Defence heralded the success of last summer's groundbreaking joint exercise with its former Cold War adversary.

Aug 2011 article. I sounds like they did the exercises both in 2010 and 2011 up in the arctic.

Orland said many of the past communications obstacles ironed themselves out this year.

"This being the second year, it's really allowed us to kind of resolve a lot of the issues we've had with that by having good translators and really working through the protocols of what information is passed," Orland explained. "Both sides know what to expect and how to expect it. So that's really helped with that communication piece."

We play hockey with them all the time, it makes sense to do these military drills too.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by KnightFire

No, no...Red Dawn doesn't come to mind at all...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnightFire

That would be China

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
RED DAWN is going to be re-released with North Koreas:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

That would be China

China? No China was our only Ally in Red Dawn. Our enemies were USSR and Cuba.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

Originally posted by snowspirit

That would be China

China? No China was our only Ally in Red Dawn. Our enemies were USSR and Cuba.

Oh, ok. That movie was sooo long ago. I have a poor memory for plot lines.
Thankfully, our past enemies are no longer enemies...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
This is so necessary, I guess, terrorism is happening all around us, I guess.

Is this necessary? Is terrorism happening all around us?

Them main terrorism I see is coming from Washington not Tehran?? The main terrorism I hear about is coming from your local police force and not Al Qaeda....

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Umm.. may I add to the thread?

Puzzling to Russian military analysts about this exercise, this report says, are that according to the American plans, Russian airborne troops (using US weapons that they had previously trained with at Fort Carson) will fly to and then parachute from their planes having the objectives of seizing the CIA’s main computer facility in Denver, the NSA’s main computer facility in Bluffdale, Utah, and taking control of main runways and terminals of the Denver International Airport.
Source

I'm sitting here in utter stunned shock. One of the users on the site I moderate brought this story this morning from the Alex Jones network and I hadn't paid it much attention. However, this is from Glenn Beck's network and love or hate the man, he doesn't put up unchecked fantasy. He has a business to protect if people want NO other reason for that fact.

What are they thinking??? These aren't ACTORS. These are active duty serving RUSSIAN SPECIAL FORCES they are talking about parachuting onto TOP SECRET U.S. Intelligence Facilities with WEAPONS in a Take-Over exercise?! What complete and total idiot in the Pentagon decided they wanted an exercise version of Red Dawn for their personal amusement??

Isn't this the new NSA Facility in Utah that is basically replacing Fort Meade, Maryland??? What the...!? Do they get a tour of the VP Bunker built for Cheney and whatever that new feature under the White House Fountain is too? I mean lets just drop them right into Cheyenne Mountain. It's closed for the most part and there might be a minor detail their spies didn't see. We couldn't leave them guessing on anything.... Geeeze

This is happening...they are taking these locations, apparently, in their exercise THIS month..and right around the time of the Summits and everything else. Again.. What the... !??!

Sorry OP, I don't mean to derail at all..but making my own thread felt like over-running yours. It's the same thing, basically...this just highlights details I'm in total shock from. This is something I can never imagine happening in America before. WOW

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I might add... These are the same Russians that are massing Troops north of the Iranian border in solidarity and a show of strength/support for Tehran...RIGHT NOW...

One last time. What the...?!?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Hmmm. I have a similar thread. But thats just crazy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

where is the CIAs main computer in Denver? Any ideas?
edit on 26-4-2012 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

I'm sorry.. I was hunting for the most relevent thread after confirming I couldn't land this whale of a story.... Err... It was almost a 'close my eyes and point' for the few I found.. sorry.

I have no idea where their computer center in Denver is...but I'll tell you this. By dawn, I'll know as much about all three locations they're talking about dropping adversarial foreign special forces troops on as any layman who isn't working there.

Denver Airport is the 3rd leg of this that makes me really come up short. The same DIA that is supposed to be a Super-Size version of Site B or Mt Weather for the alternate U.S. Political center if D.C. isn't viable. If anyone looked at that selection compared to CIA and NSA Top Secret locations and wondered why...

well.. remember ..Oh geeze remember the murals... That's even an AK the gas masked soldier is holding in a modern war scenario, on the wall of DIA. Of all the places...
I'll be at this the rest of the night now though. This story dropped my stomach like few have...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I put this up yesterday it's a hoax according to a mod.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

Doesn't seem to be a hoax. The information links up with that in the source of the OP quite nicely.

Plus with all the summit crap. I don't think so.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

If that's the case... then I'll say The Blaze running it as news makes a bigger story than the 'hoax' itself..if that is the case. Beck would have some public egg on his face and quite a bit of it. It's quite a hoax if it isn't April Fools Day

@thehoneycomb

Here is what that CIA center at Denver is...

The CIA has plans to relocate the headquarters of its domestic division, which is responsible for operations and recruitment in the United States, from the CIA's Langley headquarters to Denver, a move designed to promote innovation, according to U.S. intelligence and law enforcement officials.

The main function of the domestic division, which has stations in many major U.S. cities, is to conduct voluntary debriefings of U.S. citizens who travel overseas for work or to visit relatives, and to recruit foreign students, diplomats and businesspeople to become CIA assets when they return to their countries. It was unclear how many CIA employees would relocate to Denver under the plan.
Source

That is an '05 article I found about the move before modern politics would have gotten into the stories. Maybe that gives a decent idea. By the sound of it, it's their Headquarters for recruiting, handling and debriefing spies from overseas. Training center? more? Bahh.... Who knows with them, but it's sure important sounding for Russians to be 'taking it' in an exercise.

edit on 27-4-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I happen to consider myself partially expert on DIA, Colorado is my old stomping ground.

Anyway about the murals real quick a few pointers. The soldier is wearing a gas mask and also a hat reminiscent of the Nazi's however he's holding a sword and that signifies Islam.
The letter was from a boy that died in the concentration camp in Auschwitz.
The soldier is stabbing the dove, international sign for peace.
Then later the soldier is dead and people of all nations turn their plowshares into pruning hooks. Isaiah 4:2
The horse, behold a pale horse.
The women are taking dead babies to sacrifice to Moloch, this has actually happened before according to the Bible. Also has to do with healthcare and abortion, mark of the beast.
Also there was a story on Alex Jones about UN wanting to perform and make laws about ritual sacrifice, like the Aztecs.
The three dead women are native American, African descent and Jewish Girl.
The Gargoyle in suitcase represents a dirty bomb.

I attended a media briefing at Northcomm a while back and they were planning for such an attack, "a dirty bomb" to quote them exactly. They have live monitoring of the weather patterns for such an event to detect safe places for fallout. They also have been busy putting GPS devices on every police ambulance and firetruck plus military vehicles to monitor the event and give orders from underground bunkers.

DHS are just pawns actually, they will carry out most of the dirty work.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

The phrase Dzit Dit Gaii means in the Anasazi language, white mountain, which actually translates to Mt. Blanca which is a mountain near Alamosa Colorado. It is one of four sacred Navajo outer mountains that encompass three sacred inner mountains in the 4 corners region. Its also rumored there is gold there. Anyhow its a straight shot between Norad and Dulce NM. There are also tunnels that lead from Norad down through Dulce and from Norad to Peterson AFB from there up to DIA and really all over. I do have a map but its not available to me at this time. Anyways if you look into the prophecy rock Navajo prophesy, it has a lot to do with it.

Also another quick note, if you drew a straight line from Peterson AFB to DIA it would also cut through the Colorado Springs Airport.
edit on 27-4-2012 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Well, it would appear there are many sites saying it's a legitimate report, but several saying it's not. Itisn't the Fort Carson training that seems to be in question. That seems widely reported without much argument. This other stuff to DIA and the computer centers is apparently debatable, depending on which site says what.

In general, I'm holding off on anything more for this topic until more comes out one way or the other. Beck's site also misreported an Oil Refinery being attacked inside the Iranian border awhile back which turned out to be a recycled report, misdated or something but absolutely misplaced and presented from the beginning of the war and not anything recent.

This would make 2 if its also been shown as news over there and turns out to be smoke... That would drop my bookmark from the news area.

I did learn more about DIA, the new CIA domestic center there and that NSA facility in Utah than I ever knew and those are incredible...but off topic so I'm dropping this whole thing right about now...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join