It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims using music to spread anti-American ideals.... IN AMERICA??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
reply to post by unphased

FAILURE...

I'm muslim.I know Brother Ali personally.

Hello,

Could you pass on to him that I'd never heard of him before, but thanks to the OP, I'm now aware of his work and will listen to more of it.

My thanks.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Well OP, I find your story very interesting and I have to say...unless he was a lifelong variety of friend, a Muslim friend of mine who took me to an event like this..without warning...wouldn't be a friend any longer. That stunt would end the relation on the spot and right there.

As it is..... Those who would hate the land they are drawing their life and benefits from (The land..not the Government..) can carry their happy tails back OUT of our nation entirely. If they're American citizens..well.. shoot.. I guess that leaves little choice but to boycott them into ruin as best society can. Either way... I'd sure love to start hearing people who dislike or hate our system suggest viable ways to change it and not simply hopes of destroying it entirely.

he's actually a co-worker, but we don't really associate after that. people on this thread are saying that "what they say is true" and even if that's the case, why don't they provide any solutions to fixing the country, instead of getting people to choose sides?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by unphased

I'm not against free speech. I'm against people infiltrating our country and demeaning America from the inside, turning otherwise peaceful Americans into.... into OWS.

So you're in favour of free speech unless they're saying things you don't like?

That's the whole essence of free speech.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar

FAILURE...

Hello,

Could you pass on to him that I'd never heard of him before, but thanks to the OP, I'm now aware of his work and will listen to more of it.

My thanks.

unfortunate. but you choose as you please.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I'm not against free speech. I'm against people infiltrating our country and demeaning America from the inside, turning otherwise peaceful Americans into.... into OWS.

let their free speech accompany beneficial solutions. complaining and demeaning doesn't help anyone or anything.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

let their free speech accompany beneficial solutions. complaining and demeaning doesn't help anyone or anything.

Makes not one jot of difference, they can record a ten minute rap entitled 'Frack the USA' which consisted of nothing more than a man saying 'Frack the USA Allah Akbar' over your national anthem and he'd have the absolute right to do it. Your wonderful constitution (no sarcasm intended as we don't have one here) lets him.

*Frack being a naughtier word in this case.
edit on 26-4-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
We have had Americans spreading anti-American ideals for years.

I don't see a problem with people who insist upon showing their ignorance in public.

Any time you can test a system, the American system, the more opportunities you have to strengthen and improve it.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
This is not a new idea.

The hip hop community has been racist, anti-woman, anti-cop and anti-America for decades before this stuff happened.

But to my knowledge they've never called America a terrorist nation.

Islam is not the religion of peace.

Well, peace of the grave.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

We have to stand up to muslims insulting our president in their music and spreading propaganda about the US to their jihadist comrades.

Why, exactly? Plenty of people who you probably would consider legitimate Americans insult Obama. Him being a corrupt, lying front man for the cabal is still true, whether it's Muslims saying it, or anyone else.

America is currently the proverbial vanguard of Hell, according to almost every metric that you can come up with. If the Muslims are telling each other that the country is an open sewer, in political, social, and economic terms, then they are correct in that assessment.

It is.

That doesn't change, just because it happens to be Muslims who are saying it.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Huh... You know, to the people who think that was offensive because it was written by muslims or whatnot, check out what some white people made.
youtu.be...
Do you find this worse or better?

Also what you posted was actually really good music. I'm not really much of a hip-hop/rap person, but that was a lot better than any mainstream rap...

edit on 26-4-2012 by Notused because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

FAILURE...

Hello,

My thanks.

ROFL will do!

peace

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

reply to post by JailTales

until they run into your place of work yelling ALLAH AKBAR....

well until they do , think im fine

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Of course radical Islamist rappers are going to rap about radical Islamist ideas - what else do you expect? Its not a conspiracy, its just another manifestation of ignorance.

However, to state that others like Lowkey or musicians shouldn't be skeptical about politics is just fascist. I suppose you would rather have rappers going on about being tough guy gangsters or how much fun they have at parties?

Are you saying its ok for white Liberal hipsters to criticise governments but not black people?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Were not going to take our country back. The whole Freedom of Religion thing is a double edged sword when it comes to hostile religions hellbent on destroying you. Islam is not a religion, it is a political entity and law. It is an Empire that knows no borders. Good luck defeating an empire that knows no borders and does not respect other people's sovereignty.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
"Oh noes, he/she doesn't share our views and thoughts so he/she must be a terrorist."

American much?

Oh, thanks for the tip on Brother Ali. I have never heard of him and now he got a new fan

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

reply to post by khimbar

in 2 of these videos there are negative plays on our national anthem!

in 3 of them there are statements against President Obama.

in 2 of them they call our President a terrorist...

IRONY ALERT

MUSLIMS calling the USA a TERROR STATE???

Not to mention the first video calls OBL a "legend", do we not consider this propaganda under the guise of "art"?

edit on 26-4-2012 by unphased because: (no reason given)

I only watched two of these videos, but I saw an AMERICAN black man rapping... yes there was political content but your insane to blame this on Islam. Perhaps you should blame it on the government which makes young black men feel like making songs such as these are necessary?

Besides, what would you have them rap about? Drugs and Sex?

So what Americans are rapping.... get a life... It is perfectly legitimate to rap about social issues which effect those in his community..

I suppose you never heard that Metallica's music had a political message back in the 80's, perhaps you would like to blame that on Islam too? Maybe Metallica is secret Muslims.. lol

From And Justice for All

Halls of Justice Painted Green
Money Talking
Power Wolves Beset Your Door
Hear Them Stalking
Soon You'll Please Their Appetite
They Devour
Hammer of Justice Crushes You
Overpower

The Ultimate in Vanity Exploiting Their Supremacy
I Can't Believe the Things You Say
I Can't Believe I Can't Believe the Price You Pay
Nothing Can Save You

CHORUS

Justice Is Lost
Justice Is Raped
Justice Is Gone
Pulling Your Strings
Justice Is Done
Seeking No Truth
Winning Is All
Find it So Grim, So True, So Real

Apathy Their Stepping Stone
So Unfeeling
Hidden Deep Animosity
So Deceiving
Through Your Eyes Their Light Burns
Hoping to Find Inquisition
Sinking You With Prying Minds

The Ultimate in Vanity
Exploiting Their Supremacy
I Can't Believe the Things You Say
I Can't Believe I Can't Believe the Price You Pay
Nothing Can Save You

CHORUS

Lady Justice Has Been Raped
Truth Assassin
Rolls of Red Tape Seal Your Lips
Now You're Done in Their Money Tips Her Scales Again
Make Your Deal
Just What Is Truth? I Cannot Tell Cannot Feel

The Ultimate in Vanity
Exploiting Their Supremacy
Can't Believe the Things You Say
I Can't Believe I Can't Believe the Price We Pay
Nothing Can Save You

Seeking No Truth
Winning Is All
Find it So Grim
So True
So Real

fear monger much?

edit on 27-4-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

and who, you think, is handpicking these nobodies - then puting a text in front of them to 'rap '- then pushing and promoting them under the muslim youth - etc ?

qui bono ?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
What is the "American Ideal"?

From what I have been seeing, more and more over the last decade or two, the American Ideal seems to consist of greed, theft on a gargantuan scale and death to anyone who resists.

Perhaps if the OP spent a bit of time and actually detailed exactly what the "American Ideal", as he / she sees it is, then we'd have some frame of reference to compare the words and actions of others to.

It's certainly no longer the home of the brave, land of the free, mom and pop stores and apple pie!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Don't like people saying bad things about your country?..stop doing evil in their countries.it's as simple as that..........But if you like to continue doing evil,then the least you can do is to be man enough to confront the up coming criticisms,and quit nagging.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

reply to post by JailTales

until they run into your place of work yelling ALLAH AKBAR....

Yes, yelling is annoying when indoors. Inside voices folks, inside voices.

Thank you for the heads up! in that case I will definitely use my indoor voice...

Ignorance is amazing isn't it?
edit on 27-4-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join