It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone else noticed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
i was just looking over the forums page and i noticed something odd. most of you probably didnt even notice this but when you go to the forums page (click forums at the top of the screen) and scroll down to where it says conspiracy theory forums. now this culd be nothing but every other topic is underlined completely, but here it is only underlined the the r, spelling conspir (underlined) and acy (not underlined)
thoughts on this? as i said before it could be nothing but what if it's not?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mindblower23

OP, people like you are who my graphics instructors warn us about when we get tempted to get sloppy or take shortcuts. Someone, they tell us..SOMEONE WILL see the little thing we skip. Well, indeed... Someone does! I never saw what your talking about until you said it, but sure enough.....Someone got a little sloppy and cut short an underline, didn't they? lol

S/F for the Eagle Eye!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Sloppy or just really busy? With this size of a site, Little things can happen, especially if they are being distracted in the middle of doing something.

OP, why not just point it out in a quiet note such as in the complaint form of your toolbox rather then bring this to everone's attention? Or is your purpose to embarrass those who work hard to bring you this free site?

new topics

join