It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I caught CIA / CSIS agents in my home

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Omg... I think this is against ATS law but I really laughed my ass off at...

"In closing, I hope you and your whole party die in a fire".

Sometimes when I'm on the phone w/ a friend... I'll say....bush,murder,kill,corrupt,Obama...followed by a.." please don't hate me for getting your attention this way...but I wanted to ask if you could keep gas down this summer. lol or whatever political statement I want to make...

I really agree w/ what you said...great comment! But I also had to thank you for making me laugh! Something I'm lacking these days....

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truthandinfo
reply to post by rory212

Wow! You really have been targeted big time.

What evidence did you uncover about 911? And, have you ever been contacted in person by them - face to face? Have they ever asked you any questions directly?

They didn't contact me directly, why would they, this is a surveillance operation for God's sake. I didn't uncover any new evidence about 9/11 other than what is already available but just talking about it made me a target. And for those who believe that can't be true, keep in mind government is famous for wasting money on all kinds of projects.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

LOL chemtrails don't exist eh

Here is a research start for you, start with this, I provide you eggs, you make an omelet for yourself. Don't ask me to both buy you groceries and cook for you.

www.rense.com...
edit on 29-4-2012 by rory212 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangedays
rory, I hate to break it to you, and im going to save you some time. Maybe it will help you research WTF is going on. There is SOME electronic survelliance as far as I know. But what you are missing is-EVERYONE YOU
KNOW IS IN ON IT, from family to friends youve had 30+ years. The way they watch what you are doing, is they are remote viewing you. I know it sounds crazy, but the majority of people can read minds (like 90% of people), like real actual sci-fi telepathy. Although its more like the borg of star trek in the electronic sense.

I am sorry man, maybe you are trying to help me but you are too strange for me. I don't swing your way, sorry.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

So i am wondering here if you can give a bit more info on this professional program called Caselink,because in searching for info on this all that comes up is a few things...
I just can't seem to find anything that could be used to track info on a computer from anything called Caselink and why would they leave that bit of info where you could find out it was on your computer, honestly that is a bit amateurish to leave a clue that easy for you to find. Don't get me wrong that could be the case I don't know,but one would think they wouldn't be that sloppy when trying to spy on your computer.

Well why in the world would you assume a secret official trojan program used in surveillance operations would be available online for you to see and or read about.

Even when you look at catalog of these companies providing Trojan abilities for the government, they don't talk specifics in their advertising. projects.wsj.com...

As for CaseLink I found on my computer, finding it was a simple matter for someone like me with better than average computer skills. I took a program called WIRESHARK and tracked down every single packet of transmission to and from hidden processes. Then I used Kaspersky boot DVD which gives you ability to browse your HD without self sabotage built into Microsoft Windows, because it is done with Kaspersky mini Operating System.

And I got myself a copy of CaseLink

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
A cousin of mine went to work for M15
They did in depth security checks not just on my cousin but on his whole family including me and his friends
Now if you say applied to work for said agency - Then go putting out conspiracy theory - Yes they would be checking you out.
Stop being paranoid you are no immediate threat to them - play it smart

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by rory212

rory, I hate to break it to you, and im going to save you some time. Maybe it will help you research WTF is going on. There is SOME electronic survelliance as far as I know. But what you are missing is-EVERYONE YOU
KNOW IS IN ON IT, from family to friends youve had 30+ years. The way they watch what you are doing, is they are remote viewing you. I know it sounds crazy, but the majority of people can read minds (like 90% of people), like real actual sci-fi telepathy. Although its more like the borg of star trek in the electronic sense.

I am sorry man, maybe you are trying to help me but you are too strange for me. I don't swing your way, sorry.

reply to post by tsurfer2000h

LOL chemtrails don't exist eh

Here is a research start for you, start with this, I provide you eggs, you make an omelet for yourself. Don't ask me to both buy you groceries and cook for you.

www.rense.com...

Seems like you are pretty rude to people. Someone needs to take you down a few notches lol. Good luck.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainCaveMan

i39.tinypic.com...
i39.tinypic.com...
i39.tinypic.com...

Those IP's are set aside for special use by IANA.
www.rfc-editor.org...
www.rfc-editor.org...

I noticed that back before the thread was closed. Thought the mods would comment on it.

If that is meant to be part of the conspiracy I would say a lot of credibility is gone. Seems like way to try to convince people who are not aware of it's meaning. extra DIV

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
They did in depth security checks not just on my cousin but on his whole family including me and his friends
Now if you say applied to work for said agency - Then go putting out conspiracy theory - Yes they would be checking you out.

Of course I am no threat to them, if I was, I'd be dead. That also speaks to who these people are at the core. Murderers.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Seems like you are pretty rude to people. Someone needs to take you down a few notches lol. Good luck.

People ask me for chemtrail information, I give it to them, and now I am the rude guy, LOL, maybe you came across someone competent (me) and you find it threatening to your psyche

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
i39.tinypic.com...
i39.tinypic.com...
i39.tinypic.com...

I noticed that back before the thread was closed. Thought the mods would comment on it.

If that is meant to be part of the conspiracy I would say a lot of credibility is gone. Seems like way to try to convince people who are not aware of it's meaning.

You seek understanding but you are not willing to do the work, that my friend is why United States will eventually collapse pulling Canada down with it and other nations too. Did you even read the whole thing I wrote, and did you check out this catalog projects.wsj.com...

Of course government hacking attempts will include IP that seemingly comes from the system or router itself. If government uses its own IP or some proxy, that will be registered as an outside attack by firewalls giving the target WARNING

Warning as in, Hey Dude You've Been Made, Pack Your Bags, Destroy The Evidence etc

The goal of surveillance is to monitor the target without raising suspicion. Of course sometimes mistakes are made.

In my case what kept pissing government people off is that I kept removing their trojans, and some government geek was probably not happy about it.
edit on 30-4-2012 by rory212 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Um...
I get that the edit logs show that the link was removed for containing personal information.

I really wish I could read the blog for myself as it seems like for the majority of the thread the OP is defensive or dodges questions.

The more OPs dodge questions the weaker their point becomes, but I'd still like to actually know their point as the thread is at least a little interesting.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

I know this is a conspiracy site, but what you are about to read are all facts.

I decided that having been through so much trouble, I might as well lay down all the facts
for everyone to read. At this point I frankly have nothing to lose, I just don't care if I disappear in the middle of the night. I researched OBE and NDE experiences, which proved to me there is life after death.

So even if they clip me, I'll be waiting on the other side

I won't release footage of two agents because I think that would make them take action not only against me but against my wife.

sooooo let me get this straight. you have nothing to fear and you are fed up with the mess, you no longer have anything to lose and you dont care if they kill you, because you know theres an afterlife.

on the other hand, you are afraid of them taking action against you and/or your wife?

contradict much?? so which is it? are you afraid or arent you afraid?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

Of course I am no threat to them, if I was, I'd be dead. That also speaks to who these people are at the core. Murderers.

Well Yes but that is stating the obvious IE "I am no threat to them, if I was, I'd be dead"
However your story and information is valuable in how to avoid surveillance.
It was like watching a movie in one's mind- thought the reality for you sucks.
You counter against them has only caused more surveillance and actually got in their faces
I think many of us are aware of how murderous and evil the puppets and controllers truly are.
I live not far from one of the worlds most Top Secret Military Bases - It is easy to draw their attention and incredible the lengths they will go to to monitor you -
So what you going to do it - Get in their faces or operate under the radar.
Strategy is strength
I really do wish you well and all of Humanity for indeed their is many headed monster running amok

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pigraphia
Um...
I get that the edit logs show that the link was removed for containing personal information.

I really wish I could read the blog for myself as it seems like for the majority of the thread the OP is defensive or dodges questions.

The more OPs dodge questions the weaker their point becomes, but I'd still like to actually know their point as the thread is at least a little interesting.

Why don't you ask me directly, what question am I dodging, are you saying I should release faces of those agents caught on Camera. Ask away. By the way most of the blog is posted on page 3 of this thread, you can read it and judge for yourself.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by choos
sooooo let me get this straight. you have nothing to fear and you are fed up with the mess, you no longer have anything to lose and you dont care if they kill you, because you know theres an afterlife.

on the other hand, you are afraid of them taking action against you and/or your wife?

contradict much?? so which is it? are you afraid or arent you afraid?

Just cause I know there is afterlife doesn't mean I WANT TO DIE TODAY AND SEE MY WIFE HURT AS WELL.

Sorry for capital letters which indicate yelling, but some of you seem very immature and unrealistic to me.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

You make very good points, I know that I draw more surveillance with my action but at the same time it is important to stand up for yourself.

Not so long ago, people died to get us freedom of speech and freedom overall. Now we lost that. And I gotta be honest with you. I believe one day people will have to die on mass AGAIN to win back our freedom.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

You make very good points, I know that I draw more surveillance with my action but at the same time it is important to stand up for yourself.

Not so long ago, people died to get us freedom of speech and freedom overall. Now we lost that. And I gotta be honest with you. I believe one day people will have to die on mass AGAIN to win back our freedom.

Yes it is important to stand up yourself. You are not alone in thinking that or doing so.
You can only beat a dog for so long until it turns.
It is obvious daily how people are trained into submission. How people are being put into a state of distress.
It is all part of the psychopaths plans for Humanity so they can clamp down harder and we know what comes next.
It does no good to simply ignore what is becoming more and more obvious.
Things will only get worse until people on mass Say NO MORE.
Non compliance and common Humanity is the way I choose
We each have our own paths yet if they cross you are my brother

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

You may want to read this> aclu-or.org...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

You may want to read this> aclu-or.org...

No surprise there, besides you need 20 k for a good lawyer, I am not rich enough to spend that kind of money on this problem.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join