It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I NEED to know what YOU THINK (Please Read)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I put please read in the title because I feel that this is an
important read for EVERYONE.

Do not ask me for proof (to an extent). I don't have any. (Maybe)
Do not ask me questions (to an extent). I don't know the answer. (Maybe)

I'm trying to put an idea into words that I've had in my head since I
was twelve years old. (Unless its an idea that someone else created
for me) I can tell this is going to be very hard for me
to do, because they are more along the lines of feelings. Not anything
emotional, but just a feeling.

I'll explain in more detail as you get to end of the post. (My mind
just works that way.)

Everything is a lie. Everything.

I think we're lied to every waking moment of our lives to keep us busy.
To stop us from learning about the truth that is being kept away from
us (If there is a truth being kept away). I think these things
keep us busy : money, cars, TV, movies, news, jobs, war,
conspiracy theories, religion, science, history, education and pretty
much everything we experience on a daily basis.

I'm going to try to give an example of what I am saying in my head.
WARNING :
This is based off absolutely nothing. I am trying to get you to think
what I am
thinking - if for only a second. My thoughts are random, as is
everyones; so this
will be a little random.

Something or someone created the 9/11 false flag attack to give us a
reason to go
into another country and take their resources, lives, and land.
Repeat this false flag in some form until
you get a one world government.

Why are these so called "elites" pushing for a one world government?
If they are doing something so crazy, that anybody can talk about, why
are they allowing you to know about it? I think If they wanted to stop
every human that uttered the words "false flag", they could do it.
I think they want us to talk about stuff like this. Not because
they shaped the norm into thinking everyone who talks
about 9/11 being a inside job is a nut, but for another reason.
A reason I think we WILL NEVER know. What if their not pushing
for a one world government? What if thats what they want you
think? What if there is a different plan? What if the Rothschilds, and
all the other "elites"
history are COMPLETE lies? What if what I'm talking about right now
is something they want me to talk about, to throw me
off? You see how can never be 100% sure?

I hope everyone can see where I'm going with this. (Following what I'm
saying in at least some way)
My sentences aren't structured well because
its no possible way to put my thoughts (questions) in order.

Heres another THOUGHT I have sometimes about
a particular subject I HATE because I THINK its complete bunk, but
anyways (Again, these are
thoughts I have) :

Ghosts.
Why when you see that word, you immediately think its
BS? I don't think ghosts exist, but when I really think
hard, I have a change of mind. Why don't I think they exist?
How can I be sure? How do I know that I haven't been
brainwashed into thinking whoever talks about ghosts
are idiots or looneys? Where did I get the idea of ghosts
being real/not real from? The place I got it from; where did they
get their idea? How do I know it isn't something someone made
up? How do I know If I had actual irrefutable evidence of
ghosts NOT being real, that it is actual irrefutable evidence?
How do I know that that evidence is proof, and not
what someone else defines as "proof"?

(Another, different stream of thoughts)

History. It tells you this war happened, and this war happened.
Now its obvious to tell that WW2 REALLY HAPPENED, as we
had survivors to tell us about it. What about 1000 years ago?
What about the fact that we weren't alive 1000 years ago?
How can we be 100% sure that everything isn't fabricated?
That this war didn't happen, but this one did? How do we know
that wars back then weren't false flags? How do we know that
whats put in our history books isn't propaganda, designed to
manipulate us without knowing from an early age. A quick example :
The Crusades. If someone ask you about the crusades, you'll
be quick to throw information at them that you know is "TRUE"
because you learned it in school. Right? Well what I'm saying
is that I think whats in the books could lies.

Now quick question. If you've answered any of these questions
so far, how do you know you've actually answered them?
Where did you get your answers from? From the history books?
From your parents? From who?

Heres something to REALLY think about. I don't mean just think for
a second, but really give it some thought.

WHAT IF EVERYTHING YOU EVER DID OR LEARNED WAS A LIE?

2+2=4 right? Why? Because Math says so? Because math has always been
here right?
Math was used thousands of years ago right? What if science is the BS
and religion is
not? What if religion is BS and science is not? What if their both made
up and are both full
of lies? What if they are both the truth? What if its impossible for
you know to answers?
What if its not?

I may be rambling, I may not make sense to you guys, but have you ever
wondered in the least bit about how you can never be 100% sure about
anything?

Another random thought :

Every piece of food you eat has a small amount of poison in it. (This is a hypothetical for those who don't believe in the food poisoning process)
Every drop of water you drink has fluoride in it. ( This is a hypothetical for those who don't believe in the fluoridation of water.)
The chemicals they spray has some type of deadly substance in it that you inhale everyday of your life. (This is a hypothetically for those who don't, well, you get the point.)
What if dying of old age wasn't true? By that I mean, what if these are the things that are killing us faster? You obviously won't feel the effects
because you drink, eat, and inhale the poison little by little. Your absorbing fluoride when you take a shower, drink water, get in a pool, etc.
You eat poison through snacks, meals, etc. You inhale these "chemicals" every waking moment of your life. Over time this stuff kills you. Instead of
dying at age 80, you should be dying at age 200. Why do people just GET cancer out of no where? Have a bad back just from standing up??? Something
we were made to do? You can be healthy all your damn life and all of a sudden your diagnosed with some BS? You get sick out of no where, or get sick from little
things, and then you have to take "medication". In turn, that medication makes you sicker without your knowledge (you sure feel great though) and you have to get 3 different kinds of medication, and so on.

Since I'm in a hurry to post this, it may be a little sloppy. It may have terrible grammar, and blah blah blah because I really want to hear peoples thoughts on this.
Don't flame me, ridicule me, make comedic one-liner after this post and de-rail the thread, or start arguing over science & religion, just tell me what you think.
I've been working on this thread on-and-off for about 3 days. I kind of stopped and came back because these thoughts are just spontaneous and come out of
no where, and I have to get them on paper because I lose them quick. They eventually keep coming back, but this time I just thought that I should
share them.

I'll do my best to answer any questions you have for me, as long as your "serious".

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
That is very intriguing, as I was thinking about this myself. What if everything we know is in fact BS? Really, how can we be sure that what we know is right? What if 2+2 in fact equals 5? What if the stars are not thousands of light-years away but simply some light-years away? And that they are in fact all the same size?
Who knows?
You have brought up the cream of the desinformation threads.

S&F
edit on 25-4-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Hologram theory.

Means every thing isn't real. It just looks it.
edit on 25-4-2012 by definity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I don't even know where to begin addressing this, so I'll start with the food poisoning one. Apple seeds have cyanide and I think you're actually talking about different poisons, perhaps the stuff used in processed foods or packaged snacks. Let me know if I'm on the wrong track, but I think that the human body has evolved to the point where tiny amounts of poison can be safely passed, you can eat apple seeds in small amounts and not die, you'd have to eat the things like sunflower seeds to even get hurt.

As for the one world government thing I think you'll need to spend more time organizing and collating your ideas into a readable format, perhaps with a single topic about what you'd plan to do about it or how others can put an end to the conspiracy.

The ghosts thing I don't know where to start, but look behind you.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
This was very interesting. Everything you mentioned I myself have thought about them too. Sometimes it gets frustrating when I think of these questions knowing that most likely we'll never find out and if we do, it won't really be alot of information. You have said my mind too! Thanks!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I'm not addressing anything specific. Again, this is hypothetical. These are just questions. Heres some more :

How do you know that this is true?

"I think that the human body has evolved to the point where tiny amounts of poison can be safely passed, you can eat apple seeds in small amounts and not die, you'd have to eat the things like sunflower seeds to even get hurt."

Because there is proof of this right? Say I ate one apple seed everyday. It caused no harm to me. Now lets say
that I ate nothing for 30 years (Hypothetical...Even if its not possible) and in 31 years I got a back ache. That back ache led to some abnormality in my back, and I became paralyzed. Its safe to assume because so much time has passed that it wasn't the apple seeds fault right? It safely passed because whatever gave you that information
about the humans immunity to small amounts of poison has evidence to back that up right? Or maybe that evidence you have isn't actual "evidence", but to you it is because its "your" definition of evidence. What if you've (lets just say) been brainwashed into thinking that?

Also, about the NWO thing. You either didn't read the whole thread or misunderstood me. Or I didn't fully explain myself in enough detail. -_-

I don't think there is an end to the conspiracy. If there was, it would create yet another question : What if "they" (whoever they is) limited the information you could get to MAKE you (without you knowing in even the least bit)
come to a conclusion which so happens to be : There isn't a NWO in the works, its something else.
edit on 25-4-2012 by Vandettas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

Hey There Vandettas,

I was born naked and helpless, and I will most likely leave this world,
as we know it, in the same manner. In the meantime I will not only enjoy the ride, but try my best to
leave the seat clean for those in cue.

Best Regards

link   
When you start saying every thing is a lie you get yourself in trouble.

There are facts - you are reading this. True
I am drinking a glass of water. True

You have to have some basis truths to hold on to. If you believe everything is a lie you will find yourself in a psychiatric ward.

Yes, there is a world full of lies. Trust what the government tells you? No way. There are a myriad of reasons why people lie.

I hope you find friends that care about you and are straight with you. Don't let your thoughts about reality, lies, distortions, facts get you upset. Just be aware of what you encounter and let it go. Life is what it is. There are decent people their are bad people, choose where you hang your hat wisely.

I learned along time ago that there is not a person on this planet who is not capable of letting you down. The only one you should place your trust in is God. He will never disappoint.
edit on 4/25/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

link   

2+2=4 right?

its true, i just checked on my windows accesories calculator.

link   

A very, very good point.
I guess that's where mathematics and logic enters the game to try and solve the mystery.
But again... what if mathematics were lies, too?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

edit on 25-4-2012 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
When you start saying every is a lie you get yourself in trouble.

There are facts - you are reading this. True
I am drinking a glass of water. True

You have to have some basis truths to hold on to. If you believe everything is a lie you will find yourself in a psychiatric ward.

Yes, there is a world full of lies. Trust what the government tells you? No way. There are a myriad of reasons why people lie.

I hope you find friends that care about you and are straight with you. Don't let your thoughts about reality, lies, distortions, facts get you upset. Just be aware of what you encounter and let it go. Life is what it is. There are decent people their are bad people, choose where you hang your hat wisely.

I learned along time ago that there is not a person on this planet who is not capable of letting you down. The only one you should place your trust in is God. He will never disappoint.

This is exactly what I'm talking about.

What if "they" brainwashed you (Like I said in my last reply) to think like this? To think I'm crazy for thinking outside the box. To think I'm a looney for questioning my very own existence. You would never know because its something you "KNOW" is true. There is nothing that
could convince you otherwise that I'm not crazy based on what you "know". When you know something, its just there in you mind. You just know it. And thats the part that creeps me out the most.

The minute you stop questioning things, thats when the answer gets right in your face.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I was wondering... have you ever read The Republic of Plato? The Allegory of the Caves? At some point in our lives we all bump up against the wall of truth vs. lies and suddenly stop in our tracks, seemingly mistrusting of everything. How are we to know whats real and not? What is important and not? What is genuine and whats manufactured to keep us ignorant? You are not alone, I provide a link first to the Wiki (short version) and other links for the full read for you to follow to the hearts limits. How badly do you want to understand?

Plato's Republic- The Allegory of the Caves

Of course some might find it a drawn windy tale hard to read type stuff. In that case refer to "The Matrix". No solutions really, just an awakening of sorts. But second best.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sachyriel
I don't even know where to begin addressing this, so I'll start with the food poisoning one. Apple seeds have cyanide and I think you're actually talking about different poisons, perhaps the stuff used in processed foods or packaged snacks. Let me know if I'm on the wrong track, but I think that the human body has evolved to the point where tiny amounts of poison can be safely passed, you can eat apple seeds in small amounts and not die, you'd have to eat the things like sunflower seeds to even get hurt.

Now me, when you mention food being poisoned, I say it is, more or less, but it's out of our control. Unless you grow your own food.

The news coming out about Monsanto is not good. They control a lot of the food being produced and it's genetically modified. Sorry, but I have a BIG problem with that. In some countries it's either banned or labeled on the product itself warning the consumer.
So to the posters point, yes the food is slowly poisoning us I believe not to mention the long term effects down the road on the younger generation.

This is just my opinion.....

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
well it might give you comfort to know your not alone with the way your brain works. Your words sound like thoughts to me or at least my thoughts. and since your words sound like my thoughs I 'm going to say that, like me, you have probably had your fair share of comments concerning how different, strange, smart, out there, weird , special , hyper ect. you are.
My advice to you is embrace it. never stop questioning. never stop learning, listening, dreaming. blah blah blah (I liked that part of your post
:lol

Be a skeptic it's worth it
I would guess your still relatively young, at least relative to me at 52, as you get older you will find your niche or at least get a little more comfortable with yourself. Or you wont and then you'll take up drinking or go nuts or both but it doesnt mean you can not come back from it.
Either way, your choice and I wish you well fellow traveler!

Ps this was written as I thought it, not a bad way to go about it.......
edit on 25-4-2012 by grubblesnert because: spellin'

edit on 25-4-2012 by grubblesnert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Your perception is reality.

Reality is truth.

Perception is subjective.

There is no truth, yet you make your own truth.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

I was wondering... have you ever read The Republic of Plato? The Allegory of the Caves? At some point in our lives we all bump up against the wall of truth vs. lies and suddenly stop in our tracks, seemingly mistrusting of everything. How are we to know whats real and not? What is important and not? What is genuine and whats manufactured to keep us ignorant? You are not alone, I provide a link first to the Wiki (short version) and other links for the full read for you to follow to the hearts limits. How badly do you want to understand?

Plato's Republic- The Allegory of the Caves

Of course some might find it a drawn windy tale hard to read type stuff. In that case refer to "The Matrix". No solutions really, just an awakening of sorts. But second best.

That was an amazing story. I like reading more than video watching, as I think it explains more things in detail.
Thanks!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Hey, very interesting indeed.

I always used to question when I was younger "well, who said..." of course the reply was always "because that's the way it is".

Well, a few years ago I stumbled across some interesting read on a , well older culture, and their people. I won't mention the name because several posters will go ballistic, kinda have to tip toe around the subject, but any way, I felt more at peace when I did the research because it explained a lot of where our knowledge had been passed down through the ages.

Now in respect to the NWO .... they used to hide it now they don't. So what's up with that? Maybe they have a different agenda altogether or just don't care.

Enjoyed your post. Thanks....

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Surprised no one else has any thoughts on this.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimosa

2+2=4 right?

its true, i just checked on my windows accesories calculator.

But will you agree that is merely the answer that your computer was programed to give and proves nothing in itself?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join