It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Mind Control On Display (Twisted Videos)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MiddleClassWarrior

Really?

We are going to bring out all this crap again? Obama's army garbage? Where's the army he was supposed to unleash on us when he was elected?

I think the army he unleashed might be OWS!

Maybe the Unions? Black Panthers? MoveOn? MSM? School kids in inner cities? I don’t know but everything he’s done has ruined the country. Don’t worry…my kids (and others) will fix your mistakes!

edit on 25-4-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by MiddleClassWarrior

Really?

We are going to bring out all this crap again? Obama's army garbage? Where's the army he was supposed to unleash on us when he was elected?

Pathetic.

So the videos I posted are cool with you; normal behavior?

Obama's Nazi Army is coming for us. Run for your lives!!!

It’s funny you make light of it and dismiss the videos I posted yet you post your own video of the POTUS calling for what I’ve described.

You’re confusing yourself, chief! Slow down!

edit on 25-4-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

You don't believe that unless you are retarded, like physically retarded due to low
brain capacity-

If Obama was plotting to take over America, he would have made his play already.
If he was smart enough to become president, he is not stupid enough to wait until
he has 180 days left in office to become Hitler, I'm you can't be that bad off in the
mental department, you can type.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by braindeadconservatives

Hmmm.

I believe that an Evil man will do anything to stay in Power,once he has it.

History will show you that.

Now,is Obama this type of person? Don't know. I do know that Obama is bad for this country. Some might say downright Evil.

edit on 25-4-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Originally posted by watchitburn
Don't get me wrong, I do not want Obama to get re-elected. I didn't want him to get elected the first time.

But those videos are from the 2008 election.

I would like to believe that most of those mindless zombies have woken up by now, and realized Obama is not their friend.

aka, vote Romney?

heh
Zombie or vampire...take your pick.
At least zombies move slow.

Whoa, easy there tiger. Just because someone doesn't like Obama, does not mean they supported Bush or like Romney.

You should slow down, take a deep breath and not assume stuff, because it makes an ass out of you.

By the way, that crazy preacher lady was just as creepy as Obama's Oompa Loompa brigade. Good find.
edit on 25-4-2012 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

You don't believe that unless you are retarded, like physically retarded due to low 
brain capacity-

Is 'physically retarded' the same as mentally retarded??

If Obama was plotting to take over America, he would have made his play already.

If he was smart enough to become president, he is not stupid enough to wait until he has 180 days left in office to become Hitler, I'm you can't be that bad off in the mental department, you can type.

He's done a great job. I don't know if he's taken over America but adding 5 trillion dollars of national debt is a great start; better than almost all previous presidents combined. 

So would you like to see him carry on with his mission? 

edit on 26-4-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

WOW, it's been three years since the last time this was drug out - Back then we were told

Obama was taking over America but I have yet to see these little dough boys out in
uniforms yet,,,

He got Obamacare passed, didn’t he? Isn’t that what they were chanting about?

You ain’t seen nothin’ yet! Like Sonnny said, “give him another 4 years” and see what you get!

So you can’t set aside your Kool-Aid glass long enough to see the twisted nature of the video?

Nah man,.cause.its not New enough, so.it.doesn't matter anymore. Our attention span is so shot, that 4 years ago is like ancient history! Yeah I couldn't understand the video because it had to be fake because it was made so long ago I expected there to be hieroglyphics involved, and there weren't even video cameras that long ago! 4 years? Why are you even thinking about that? With a memory like that, you might actually remember campaign promises... Now that sounds pretty dangerous! Somebody put this guy on a list... With all this thinking and remembering, theres no way he's been keeping up on The Voice, or the Tray Martin situation like a TRU American!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Obama isn't building a damned army. Just a bunch of fear mongering garbage that you are known for.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join