It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The love of Lucifer and Chinese Pyramid in Qufu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I cam across a thread by the name of Aliens of Ancient China (by skyfloating www.abovetopsecret.com... ) and thought if strange that the supposed builder of the Egyptian pyramids was Khufu and the only stone pyramid in China is in a location named Qufu which is phonetically similar.

Qufu
en.wikipedia.org...

Qufu is the hometown of Confucius, who is traditionally believed to have been born at the nearby Mount Ni. The city contains numerous historic palaces, temples and cemeteries. The three most famous cultural sites of the city, collectively known as San Kong (三孔), i.e. "The Three Confucian [sites]", are the Temple of Confucius (Chinese: 孔庙; pinyin: Kǒngmiào), the Cemetery of Confucius (Chinese: 孔林; pinyin: Kǒnglín), and the Kong Family Mansion (Chinese: 孔府; pinyin: Kǒngfǔ). Together, these three sites have been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1994.

So, who was the pyramid built for?

en.wikipedia.org...

Shaohao

Shaohao (少昊), also known as Shao Hao, Jin Tian or Xuanxiao, was a Chinese emperor in 2600 BC. According to some traditions (for example the Classic of History), he was, in some versions, one of the Five Emperors.

Legend says that his mother, a weaver goddess, was a beautiful fairy named Huange who fell in love with the planet Venus while drifting along the Milky Way. The two enjoyed many intimate nights together on her raft and they created a son. She soon gave birth to Shaohao, who grew up to be a handsome young man with a lot of potential. His great uncle, Huang Di, was so impressed with him that he named him God of the Western Heavens.

The myth says that Shaohao created a kingdom in the five mountains of the Eastern Paradise that was inhabited by different types of birds. As the ruler of this bureaucratic land, he captured the identity of a vulture. Other birds worked below him, such as a phoenix as his Lord Chancellor, a hawk that delegated the law, and a pigeon that was in charge of education. He chose the four seasons of the year to watch over the remaining birds.

Now we know about Venus' influence throughout history as an astrological tool and its association with magic and the pentagram

freemasonry.bcy.ca... (detailed here)

I then found the 5 emperors to be of far more importance after this connection;
Three Sovereigns and Five Emperors
en.wikipedia.org...

The Three Sovereigns and Five Emperors (Chinese: 三皇五帝; pinyin: Sānhuáng wǔdì; Wade–Giles: San-huang wu-ti) were a group of semi- mythological rulers and culture heroes from ancient China during the period circa 2500 BC to 2100 BC.[1] This period preceded the Xia Dynasty.[2]

In myth, the three sovereigns were demigods who used their abilities to help create mankind and impart essential skills and knowledge. The five emperors were exemplary sages possessed of great moral character.

They even include a Phoenix and a hawk in their legends which rings of classic symbolism for mystery schools such as the Freemasons.

The point of this thread is only to expand on some extremely interesting connections made by other members and point out connections which others may find useful in their search for truth (or a good time)!

Paz, Ciao!
edit on 25-4-2012 by MasterGemini because: 101 much Love

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Kufu or Keferen didn't build the Pyramids of Giza. It was Ningishzidda/Thoth the El of divine magic. Same El as Quetzalcoatl/Plumed Serpent. When his brother Ra/Marduk usurped his power in Africa, he relocated to South America. The Olmecs were black Afrricans that were master builders. Thoth was there National El.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

Great thread!! I was looking for that connection. S&F! Bravo!!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oannes
Kufu or Keferen didn't build the Pyramids of Giza. It was Ningishzidda/Thoth the El of divine magic. Same El as Quetzalcoatl/Plumed Serpent. When his brother Ra/Marduk usurped his power in Africa, he relocated to South America. The Olmecs were black Afrricans that were master builders. Thoth was there National El.

I'm not saying I agree with any of that [No Genetic material or any other proof has thus far been found] but, what I find interesting in all of this is that the Olmecs were rather interesting artisans in how they depicted themselves. Their art often showed what appears to not only be African but also Chinese...

Fascinating...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1a1dd2e7ba77.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/92fc43085599.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9dc8db2567bb.gif[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f58494dbe650.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5e5640ef9c49.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f3b2c5307147.jpg[/atsimg]

This is a very rare pre columbian wooden sculpture found in Guatemala.

Also we need to consider that although the Olmec are famous for their Giant Head sculptures that they were also the oldest and seemed to have built the most advanced pyramids way before the Mayans and Aztecs.

The Great Pyramid of Cholula, also known as Tlachihualtepetl (Nahuatl for "artificial mountain"), is a huge complex located in Cholula, Puebla, Mexico. It is the world's largest monument and largest Pre-Columbian pyramid by volume. Main article: Great Pyramid of Cholula

Cholula is most famous as the site of the Great Pyramid of Cholula, the largest man-made pyramid and monument by volume in the world.

The temple-pyramid complex was built in four stages, starting from the 3rd century BCE through the 9th century CE, and was dedicated to the deity Quetzalcoatl.

It is the Oldest and Largest it is more advanced than all the rest that followed. This small section here is only the small base entrance into the great pyramid here are some pictures of the whole thing.

Now if you consider that this is just the small first steps of the pyramid it then really becomes amazing when you consider the age.

Here is what some believe the complex looks like if it would be completely excavated.

Now compare the above to this well known pyramid also located in the area supposedly from a much later period. Which coincidentally has the same exact base size as the Great Pyramid built by Khufu at Giza

Pyramid of the Sun

History, The name Pyramid of the Sun comes from the Aztecs, who visited the city of Teotihuacán centuries after it was abandoned; the name given to the pyramid by the Teotihuacanos is unknown.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Thank you very much sir.

I am really busy these days and have a hard time finding time to do proper research, do you know of any connections here to the planets? More specifically Venus, Saturn, Mercury.

Also something I have noted is that the all-seeing-eye represents the third eye and the pronounced foreheads (or horns ie: unicorn) found on many of the ancient sculptures and pieces of art are also representative of the expanded consciousness or (for lack of a better term) 'spirit sight'.

I will *hopefully have more time in a few months to do some better studies, but until then I will add this to the drawer for further investigations.

PS

Many mystery schools often practiced yoga/gymnastics/acrobatic stretching routines to get the juices flowing, idk I was just reminded by some of the posses in your post.
edit on 27-4-2012 by MasterGemini because: 101

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Oannes

Please, tell us more about this... im intrigued.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
people are always wondering how all these pyramids throughout the world are conneted. As a Christian I have heard many thoughrough teachings on the idea that the fallen angels from the book of Genesis were the ones that were responsible for the building of the pyramids all over the world. They had all been in the heavenly temple and they wished to recreate these places of worship here on earth only to worship their master Lucifer rather than God.

top topics

join