It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I am writing this from my heart and soul. From my experience... with no other purpose but to do something for others and relieve the stress of the one whom saved me. Who showed me my errors and who took care of me in my hardest times. To all who do not believe he sees and hears your cries but we always relapse into our same old habits. God has no room to rest and heal himself.... but yet if you look closely at what little the Bible does speak to us in its truth it tells you "He has his own dreams, his own wishes for the people he loved", and for once maybe we need to stop leaning on him so much to magickally fix everything for ourselves and we ourselves need to take what he has shown us through our past mistakes and our past errors and fix them. It may sound crazy but try it.

Look at what you have done to your ex who may have been innocent... if you are single and she is too tell her the truth and change your ways. If you hurt your mother go change that. I am a Wiccan and spiritualist... and I began to believe because God personally touched me. I'm starting to see I relied on him heavily.... yes... a Wiccan has prayed all her life and was once a Catholic who turned Wiccan. Although this has happened.... times are changing. Nothing remains the same but everyone and everything is rebuking God. They are all expecting him to fix everything and he can't do it alone. I believe God should not be placed so high. Nor should he be placed so low.

God has his place... and through that he is righteous. If you wonder why he is sitting down on the job its because we are sitting down on our job. I feel I should stop my speech now.... but just listen... just fix yourself. Learn to heal and give him thanks for the work he has tried to do. Then be "HIS" shoulder to lean on. We should know he has his respect and high honor and place. But I believe.... even God faulters and makes his own mistakes.
edit on 25-4-2012 by Rishiana because: Fixed some errors and added more info

edit on 25-4-2012 by Rishiana because: Separated the paragraphs

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

How can a Wiccan speak of God as though they are Catholic/Christian?

I thought this was blasphemy.

But all in all, your views are your own. I respect that...even if I don't entirely agree. Just keep following the path of light, and you'll do alright!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

How do I put this. I don't agree with the church and I grew up in a Catholic religion. I became pagan but was always doubting God. Until one day I woke up and reliazed the path he had set me down upon showed me he was real and still with us. All in all.... I pray to him... and I continue to be a Wiccan and pray in private and reflect on nature and life to better myself. If that makes any sense to you now. Its not so much blasphemy as it is coming to understand ones faults and using what you have to make you closer and better to him.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

You put my thoughts down right to a T.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rishiana
I am a Wiccan and spiritualist...
edit on 25-4-2012 by Rishiana because: Separated the paragraphs

So which God is this that you claim to believe in? Just interested to know what your relying on when it comes to judgement day and you have to face God breaking his perfect law. For we have all sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. - Romans 3:23 I'm afraid once you die there are no second chances, its ether Heaven or Hell. As far as im aware wiccans worship multiple false deity's and have not trusted in Jesus Christ as there lord and savior.
edit on 25-4-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

Nothing remains the same

Actually the truth remains the same. Jesus Christ is God incarnate and only he can forgive sins. Sadly their is no truth in the false Wiccan religion. I hope you repent and put your trust in the lord.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Who? Me or Starchild23?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

~Sighs~ Aye.... . if you can't say something good be quiet on the subject huh?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Starchild.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Ah.... seems like now a days people think no one can be close to God through anything but the church ect. Its kind of sad..... such close minded individuals.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

If I aint know God, even after a lifetime of reasearches in EVERY domains know to man, then I do not think that you do just because your wiccan. I know a bit of wicca, and wiccan ''God'' concept is VERY different than the usually accepted defenition.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I think telling the truth is good. If you can't handle it then that is not my problem. Its truly sad how people jump from one religion to another without ever finding the truth that can only be found in Jesus Christ. I guess they just don't want the truth as to accept it they would have to accept the fact they will be held accountable in life for their actions. Without Jesus we are lost.

John 14:6 - Jesus saith unto him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Isaiah 59:1 Behold, the LORD'S hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear: (KJV)

He is there way more than we could ever imagine. But one day.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

I think telling the truth is good. If you can't handle it then that is not my problem. Its truly sad how people jump from one religion to another without ever finding the truth that can only be found in Jesus Christ. I guess they just don't want the truth as to accept it they would have to accept the fact they will be held accountable in life for their actions. Without Jesus we are lost.

John 14:6 - Jesus saith unto him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

Your truth is proven by a thousand year old book, and nothing more. Is that what you call truth?

I don't want to sound rude, but this is ATS. We like a little more meat on our plate of evidential proof.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuckerMe
Isaiah 59:1 Behold, the LORD'S hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear: (KJV)

He is there way more than we could ever imagine. But one day.

Now I know why you chose your username.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

That book is the key to unlocking the mysteries of life. Maybe you should try taking a look some time.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

That book is the key to unlocking the mysteries of life. Maybe you should try taking a look some time.

I won't argue with that. My problem is with taking it literally...

Same thing with the Constitution.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Truths are hidden within truths. Truths are hidden within the Bible and only the truths are sent to you via visions and Gods true wisdom via your heart and soul. If you wish to know I've sinned so much its a wonder I still have a God and haven't killed myself but that would be in no way repentance and I've learned that. It hurts to have learned that too. So yeah.... think before you speak..... or did God not teach you to let him cast the first stone and judgement before you? Hmm? How do you know he hasn't judged and punished me.... well beyond what I deserve as a harsher punishment for what I have done against him, because he has and always was kinder to me than most I feel... but leaving it at that I think that is between me and him.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Put it this way. WICCA wasn't what taught me God. It was he who found me.... praying through out my life.... being born with Indigo abilities.... feeling saddened and only feeling hatred. Yeah... I am by far no one to be believed.... but who would believe me? Would you rather me lie and say I was Catholic or some other religion? If you truly wish to know him pray and observe your life. Even if it doesn't seem it he has always answered what you wished for..... I don't think God wants a mindless slave. He wants someone who wants to know him, his world.... we all say we do but until you get out of your comfort zones you wont ever get to know him. You wont ever find him.... he's always around us in a spirit that many are forbidden to feel..... ~Sighs~

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Yes... very true and although I agree I am by far not admitting a thing as to jumping from one religion to another. I am staying in mine.... I only felt I should say I found the one... and I felt and learned to see through his eyes. But... its not easily believed. I guess I just wanted to get it off my chest and I did not want to lie or hide a thing when I told people what I learned. If you wish to judge me as a hypocrite for that go ahead... if I see I am I will gladly admit my fault.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Open your ears. THE TRUTH IS IN HOW YOUR LIFE IS BEING PLAYED OUT RIGHT NOW!!!! I know I sound weird when I say this.... but say for example there was a girl, and this girl prayed to God and said. God.... I really like this boy in my class. Please, please show me he is the one for me by having him like me back. Yes... so the girl repeatedly prayed day in and day out to God. Eventually the boy never returned her her feelings. She was upset and blamed God for not answering her call. I'm sure someone has been in this situation before. So answer me this.... when the girl looked back years later on her life... and realized wow... God had answered me.... is she wrong in hating him for the answer? Continuing to or is she forgiven for accepting it and not turning back to the path and crumpling in pain to make a better tomorrow for others and those in her path? Is that not proof? If you'd listen and try what I ask the proof is in your life.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join