It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Fukushima usher in ET invasion?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I've been more apprehensive lately of ET's visitation to Earth. Maybe it's because all of the promises by ETs to people I feel are otherwise credible and well-meaning have failed entirely. Bottom line is that they have not proven trustworthy. The "benevolent" ones sit back and let hell happen here. Therefore, I question whether there are ANY that are benevolent.

Many have said that they can only make open contact and thus influence our (world) society if we invite them to do so (this is supposedly due to some law among ETs -- again, another speculation). One event that could force us to seek an such an alliance or assistance from ETs, regardless of what we know of their true intentions is a man-made disaster such as Fukushima's. Stories have circulated that this disaster could already be affecting the world at an extinction level, although slowly. If that is true, and if our "leaders" know this, what will prevent them from seeking out an alliance (if one does not already exist) with ETs? Would it really matter whether the ETs are friendly or hostile? And, what could any of us do about such an arrangement? Perhaps this is already in the works and it's just a matter of time before an ET race tells us they will fix this problem BUT "here's the price you will have to pay..."

Yes, yes I know many of you don't believe ET even exists or are actually demons or whatever. However, let's presume for a moment that one day you're proven wrong and we're made an offer we really can't refuse: do what we (ETs) tell you to do (I don't know, maybe work for us as slaves, let us do research on some of your population, etc.) or we'll just let radiation spread, kill all of you then we'll come in and clean up the planet. It will then be ours.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
They didn't come for Cernobyl...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bers81

Fukushima is dozens of times worse than Chernobyl.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

The Japan crisis has gotten out of hand. Unless there is some sort of galactic intervention, our beautiful Earth will be modified in a very negative way due to this disaster. Biggest disaster of our era...and the MSM says nothing about it. Levels of radiation in US recorded higher than normal just months after it happened. I would hate to see the levels of radiation over here now. Also, what about if there were another large EQ in California, as that would surely cause the same damage as we witnessed in Fukushima. The radiation will be disastrous and we will have occurences like these: Glowing Animals Interesting debate you spark here. ET's may be the only ones that can clean this up, since no one claims to have money to contribute to this clean-up in our World...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by xZodiacx

The Japan crisis has gotten out of hand. Unless there is some sort of galactic intervention, our beautiful Earth will be modified in a very negative way due to this disaster. Biggest disaster of our era...and the MSM says nothing about it. Levels of radiation in US recorded higher than normal just months after it happened. I would hate to see the levels of radiation over here now. Also, what about if there were another large EQ in California, as that would surely cause the same damage as we witnessed in Fukushima. The radiation will be disastrous and we will have occurences like these: Glowing Animals Interesting debate you spark here. ET's may be the only ones that can clean this up, since no one claims to have money to contribute to this clean-up in our World...

Yes, it is incredible, isn't it, that they can find money to wage wars and spend on everything else under the sun but this is something that will just bankrupt us?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I have been thinking about this a little more and thought I would throw in a couple more things to try to grasp.

I do not think that it will necessarily usher in an invasion though. If all the ET stuff is all true, then that would make the Pleiadians real, would it not? If the Pleiadians are real then they are supposedly watching over us. If they were watching over us and watching us destroy our planet, then doesn't it seem rational that they would have stepped in several hundred years ago to tell us that the way we are doing things is wrong? If they wanted to help us, then why would they not have helped us right from the get-go. I realize the whole ancient aliens theory and I am all for this theory based on my own research, but what did they really do to HELP us? They built us a pyramid without instructions on its use. They built us calendars, portals, and megaliths, but without the pamphlet that tells us how to use it? Oh the pamphlet got lost? Why didn't they bring us another one? It seems like The Pleiadians are pretty nice beings, so why are they not helping us? I think it is pretty clear that we need it. As far as the invasion goes? I dont think an invasion would come about from this because why would they invade us if they wanted to help clean our planet?
edit on 25-4-2012 by xZodiacx because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

they make money out if thin air anyways! Watch here: John Stewart Exposes Big Banks

They should be able to just create some more invisible Monopoly money and try to contribute to this clean-up...Is there even any way that they can clean this up now? It seems like its spread so far that it is a worldwide pandemic now.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Hi.
Interesting.

Link

IF there are any ET's capable of as in above link; why would they be dropping the ball with FUKU?
Maybe a different message we couldn't interpret?
edit on (4/25/1212 by loveguy because:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bers81

Or Three Mile Island

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
the world has felt on a complete edge lately.

i personally feel as if something is happening very soon.
within the year.
maybe irrelevant to everything anybody else has mentioned, but something big, obviously.

to be honest, it doesn't feel as if our normal "year" cycle will remain the same by the end of this one.
2013 seems really nonexistent the more i think of it.
as if it's not even there, you know?
i don't know how to describe it.
2013 just feels more made up than anything.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Rathyas

wow!! you are so right! I haven't even thought about 2013. You are right when you say it seems nonexistent...almost like I don't want to think about it. I wonder why not much about 2013 has been discussed here on ATS? It will be interesting to, hopefully, see if we could recover from the "huge disaster" we are supposedly going to face. Only time will tell...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
well,

did Chernobyl,

or Hiro & Naga?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
If ETs did come here to help with Fukushima situation, they wouldn't be doing it to save us. They would be doing it to save the earth. We have this understanding that the earth is somehow OURS. I don't know who or what it might belong to but it's not us and I seriously believe there are ETs whose job it is to protect certain planets. If they did help out with Fukushima, it would not be announced and we more than likely wouldn't even know they were here.
I guess we'll know a few yrs down the road, if there were no real affects from the radiation in the rest of the world and everything turns out OK.
You can be sure that nuclear power does make the forest rangers in our solar system very nervous.

new topics

top topics

join