It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWT Drops Out Of The White House Race...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

I just would appreciate him being honest about his intentions. I would like someone to press him on the issue right now actually. If you watch the clip he does seem uncomfortable with the question. I also think that he is being unfair to dyed in wool republicans. If I was one of those I would be upset if he decided to run as independant and hurt the parties chances.

Anyway,like I said,he is the best of a bad bunch in my opinion.And on topic,I think Newt has done the honourable thing by endorsing Romney even though it must hurt. I am interested to see what Paul does.
edit on 25-4-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I guess most of his supporters died off in the last 6 months and didn't leave their estates to him as he had hoped. I bet his average supporters age was well over 70. Reganites who thought Regan was a god or something when the truth is this is the country Regan built.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

Good for the party? What has the party ever done for you. Ron Paul is running for the good of the country and the people in it. Why would he or should he roll over and play dead when he has more backing and support than Romney will ever dream of. I can ask the same question about the Bilderburgs and the Globalists what have they ever done for you? Nothing? Romney is so owned by those clowns its pathetic.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus
reply to post by digital01anarchy

I just would appreciate him being honest about his intentions. I would like someone to press him on the issue right now actually. If you watch the clip he does seem uncomfortable with the question. I also think that he is being unfair to dyed in wool republicans. If I was one of those I would be upset if he decided to run as independant and hurt the parties chances.

Anyway,like I said,he is the best of a bad bunch in my opinion.And on topic,I think Newt has done the honourable thing by endorsing Romney even though it must hurt. I am interested to see what Paul does.
edit on 25-4-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

When has he been dishonest about his intentions?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
AND RON PAUL MOVES CLOSER!!

And all the meandering Neocon BUMS drop like flies.

Wooohooo!!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
What would happen if Romney were to die from a freak accident? Would Big Ron be the automatic GOP rep?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Newt dropped out?

Awesome. Clear path for the communist/marxist/corporatist Mittens.

edit on 25-4-2012 by MiddleClassWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
That's sad, it seems these days that people are just so ready to give up. Well, it just goes further to show that quitters never win.

reply to post by Germanicus

Who the hell cares about any one party, or any of the parties for that matter? In the end they've both proven to be about as competent as a hammer is at fixing a computer. Besides, a Paul independent run wouldn't just hurt the GOP, it would hurt the Democrats as well, seeing as how so many feel betrayed by Obama, they'd be more likely to vote for Paul if he ran as an Independent (a lot of people have a stigma about voting GOP, including some independent voters). If anything a Paul independent run would be a welcome change from the usual "lesser of two evils" situation that the voters are stuck with.

Hell, I'd say he has a better chance at winning the Presidency than the GOP nomination itself, and he could probably beat both Obama and Romney even if he doesn't get the nomination.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jack Squat
What would happen if Romney were to die from a freak accident? Would Big Ron be the automatic GOP rep?

Thats just an incredibly awkward question.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join