It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New shipping port, very active, in Space...very very active

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Once you see this Vid....you'll understand my title.

This vid is from the ISS but was sent to a channel I subscribe to. He doesn't know who sent it to him....he doesn't know day or date, so if anyone has any info on it I thought for-sure it would be the community of ATS.

This is like a super highway for UFO's. You actually see them come from our atmosphere and then up, up and away. Since I am not a space expert maybe it's something as simple as satellites being launched...(lol)

Anyways...if anyone has any idea please please give it up....lol. Thank you

Video link
www.youtube.com...

edit on 24-4-2012 by tracehd1 because: Add

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Cool...
So, what make ISS the UFO port?
S&F

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
You can see that it looks like they are making course corrections. Those are tiny bits of ice knocked loose reflecting the sun. I think that the correct story behind this.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

I'm missing something. I see some space junk but where are the ships? Are you talking about the little dots flying by?

Well you know everything up there is moving kinda like if you were riding in a super fast car.

I don't see anything unusual. Give me a time point where there's a ufo please.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

There's just so many un-identified objects flying around. They look disc shape to me and they almost remind me of us doing our daily errands....lol

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I'm seeing ice come from our atmosphere and accelerating up and away? O...ok. lol

Thanks

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

My first thought is that I'm seeing what all the space junk looks like when a few items go flying by. The graphics from NASA look like a cloud around earth if it's set to show down to the really small ones...? Maybe junk catching the sun reflection?

The ones seeming to climb up and away are interesting..

(I had this from another thread in the area anyway..and it shows how far up ISS is)

Of course, 236 miles up leaves a lot of 'down' between them and the atmosphere. So I suppose it could be more junk that looks weird by the angle and perspective we're seeing it "below"? It seems that as all that junk runs into each other countless times, it must wind up flying in all directions. I'm guessing the guys who track all that junk have a nightmare of a job.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Thank-you for the response. I do get what your saying and it does make sense....I can see where that is happening or could happen....however....I think there's a couple in there that do come from our atmosphere and then accelerate up. I've closely looked at it many times and there's no doubt about it....IMO....

Thanks again

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Sorry could not get it to work.............I thought I would post it again.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was so nice...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Thank-you for the response. I do get what your saying and it does make sense....I can see where that is happening or could happen....however....I think there's a couple in there that do come from our atmosphere and then accelerate up. I've closely looked at it many times and there's no doubt about it....IMO....

Thanks again

Take another look at the vid. A lot of the objects that look like they are rising "up" out of the atmosphere are not really. They are below the orbit of the ISS. All the objects appear to go from the bottom left hand of the screen, off to the upper right hand part of the screen.

Small objects that are below the orbit of the ISS in a black and white video, that look white themselves, do look like they are coming up out of the clouds, but their trajectories do not look correct for that. They do look correct if they originate at the bottom left hand part of the screen, and because the clouds are white, are blending in with them at first.

Any large object actually coming up through the atmosphere and shooting out into space like that, would disturb the clouds greatly.

There is one object that seems to move erratically. But then I noticed that at the same time it appears to be "changing course", the video camera is being moved.

Just some food for thought.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Hey, No problem

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
The video is not from the ISS. Listen to the audio; "Discovery CIC how do you hear?"

It is from the space shuttle mission 39 (Discovery) in April of 1991. What they are talking about is the AFP-675 experiment package. The objects seen are typical of various bits of debris shed from the cargo bay on any given shuttle mission.

edit on 4/24/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The video is not from the ISS. Listen to the audio; "Discovery CIC how do you read

Wow...ty...that changes everything. For the name of the equipment.

My humblest apologies to ATS'ers for getting the name wrong...my defense ....I was watching the video and still concur that it appears to be an Un-identified flying object ( quite a few of them) from our atmosphere..ing off into space up and away. I've never seen space debri accelerating in a directional line/path...imo

But thanks for ...that correction

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Actually it does change things quite a lot.
Debris is seldom seen near the ISS. It was frequently seen around the shuttle(s) bay.

More video from the mission can be seen here:

edit on 4/24/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

Makes sense...I'll definitely take it into consideration... I like food for thought

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout

I'm missing something. I see some space junk but where are the ships? Are you talking about the little dots flying by?

Well you know everything up there is moving kinda like if you were riding in a super fast car.

I don't see anything unusual. Give me a time point where there's a ufo please.

If you check out the blinking "dot" beginning at 2.40. Youll see it move up and then do a 90 and move away. At least thats what I observe

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

Maybe they're putting little engines on space junk so they can drive themselves to the " Space Junk-Yard " lol
I'm amazed that I've gotten that answer by most...space junk...lol which some pieces do appear to be space junk...but not all.

I literally see a couple disc's flying from our atmosphere and appear to be accelerating off to the local space market...or home. lol where- ever they're going it appears to have intelligent direction.

Ty for your help...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful
There is one object that seems to move erratically. But then I noticed that at the same time it appears to be "changing course", the video camera is being moved..

Kudos to erik-the-sharpeyed-and-sharp-witted, that apparent 'curve' was a puzzler until you watch a surface landmark and see the camera is panning right during and only during the apparent curve.

As was posted, it's not even ISS, it's STS-39 [and I worked that mission] more than 20 years ago.

Still, 'unearthly' is a good term for such scenes -- it's why I put together my "99 FAQs abput "Space UFOs"" at www.jamesoberg.com/ufo.html, take a look. It's not an easy read, but it can be skimmed for sections of interest. And to comment about such videos with any hope of reality-connect, you need to know that kind of stuff.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join