It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New shipping port, very active, in Space...very very active

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Unmistakably some are objects rising up from the atmosphere and they have to be some sort of crafts.
Heck thers a lot going on there than the msm reports

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

There is a lot going on. When I posted this story a few of these people came in and w/ in seconds they were posting " space junk " .....there's so much going on as you pointed out...I think if you are a professional....it still takes over 50 seconds to review and come to an intelligent conclusion. These " Space Junk " objects are accelerating and flying off and a couple even angle off into another direction.

A couple intelligent posters wanted to show how much of an idiot I am because I got the name of the equipment wrong....apparently it's not the ISS..therefore my mind is playing tricks on me and distorting images that I see as " Un-identified " ....( should we define Un-dentified for these genius's's'ss...) lol An object that cannot infatically ...be identified as space junk or other explanations. Because I see these objects move in a certain path doesn't mean I think ET right off the bat....but I dont see all of them as being space junk.

I really think its important to pay attention to facts. I didn't think the name of the station and how I got that so wrong would make my eyes and mind enept to what I perceive as Un- identified flying objects.

Apparently people like us that didnt have an experience from 20 yrs ago plays a role in what we see ....or what we think we see.

Thanks for your comment and pointing out the obvious....there's sooo much going on...you better take more then 50 seconds to investigate. Besides....I asked for help w/ the objects...not the obvious lol

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I don't recall anybody claiming somebody was a moron for not recognizing space hardware, just that they were ignorant -- a remediable situation, if one takes the right attitude. If one remains defiantly and excuse-making ignorant, however, that's another situation.

What's not smart is trying to interpret unearthly scenes without knowing -- with deliberately NOT knowing. and being proud OF it -- the contextual situation of the original videos, such as date, time, concurrent activities, witness names, etc.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

You are welcome.
To shed light on the objects may not be that easy
except they have to be of artificial origin, alien or balck ops.
Yes it takes less than a minute to make an intelligent judgement.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I thought this was video was very interesting...apparently filmed from the ISS. It's strange yes...
But,
Could it be a meteor?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
I thought this was video was very interesting...apparently filmed from the ISS. It's strange yes...
But,
Could it be a meteor?

www.youtube.com...

Not a meteor, looks like an alien craft

top topics

<< 1   >>

join