It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The City Under The Sea Described By A Man Who Spent 12 Years There

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Amidst the mysterious things that have been said to exist on this Earth, here is the story of a man who claims to have lived and spent time in a mysterious world that only select individuals ever get to know about and much less live to talk about. He describes how as a young child he was sent by his father to go to this place as he describes that offspring of elect status are sent to this place to be trained as wizards and witches as well as children of more unfortunate and unfavorable circumstances. In his story he describes the physical awesomeness of this place, the supernatural beings, the sinister dealings, and an inside look that goes beyond anything you ever heard about Area 51.

www.insightsofgod.com...

I know that many will not believe this testimony concerning the 'City Under the Sea'. They, in
fact, will want to believe that it is just a fairy tale. They will try comparing it to something like the
stories of "The Little Mermaid" or "The Wizard of Oz." Believe me, the 'City Under the Sea' does
exist, spiritually. I know, because I personally spent twelve years under the sea and know that it's a real place. This is my testimony of residing with the demon gods under the sea.

Finally, the time came that my father took me to the sea...[ He goes on to describe how he gets there]...

As my father and I walked on dry ground on the floor of the sea, a brilliant light radiated in a
distance. "Look father," I exclaimed! "It shines and glitters like a fantastic jewel." Soon we arrived
at the brilliant city of infinite dimensions that seem to come together as if it was made by magic.
All at once, I found myself walking through the gates of the most mystifying and beautiful city
on earth. It was beyond dreams and visions. My father said, "this is where your training will begin,
my son," he put his arm around my shoulder. "You will be strong and powerful because you were
born for this position." ...[ other stuff]...

It is impossible for me to describe to you the wonder of this awesome place. Physically you
won't see it, but spiritually you can see it. However, I have never seen a city on this earth more
beautiful than this mysterious underwater metropolis. There were giant, futuristic crystal skyscrapers
and brilliant lazar lights bedazzling the currents of the sea. It was a spellbinding place, beyond
words, it reminds you of a spiritual Disney World. The streets were made of gold -- not real gold but
something that appeared like gold. There is nothing in the world that could compare to this
enchanting place, such a stunning, majestic and ravishing habitation. It was an apocalyptical,
fairyland.

THE HIDDEN CITY UNDER THE SEA

The 'city under the sea' is not a hidden place from the people of Africa. Since my salvation, the
Lord Jesus has saved and delivered many African wizards and witches who have also given
testimonies concerning the city under the sea. Africans from all over the continent have given
testimony about this city.

This mysterious city is a supernatural place that is located under the sea off the coast of Ghana;
and it extends to the Bermuda Triangle off the coast of Bermuda. This is the area where hurricanes
are developed. The city is made of the substance where imaginations fail, beyond human belief and
is the most spectacular habitation in the world.

Many Africans have testified about its existence. Notice, that I quoted Revelation 12:12 for you
at the heading of this chapter. Observe that the Bible says, "woe to the inhabitants of the earth and
the sea!" The Bible clearly says that there are inhabitants (spiritual beings) living in the lands and
the sea. Yes, It is true. I know because I've lived and worked there for Satan's kingdom.

It is in this divinatory city that Satan trains his agents to steal the souls of men, women and
children. This city is highly organized. In fact, Satan is documenting everything about people on the
earth. There is a "Book of the Dead" where every evil deed committed by people on the earth is
recorded. These records are carefully kept so that the demons can legally enslave and control the
people living around the globe. He will also use these records to testify against these people before
the throne of God after the end of the world. This is why the Antichrist is going to be able to rule the
world when his time comes. He has no power unless it is given to him by people's rebellion against God...

I saw many handsome men and beautiful young girls. There were also young children there. I
was introduced to them and warmly welcomed. The children play games with mermaids.
Disembodied demons lurked in the shadows of the room. Under helmets with drawn swords, stonefaced
demons glared at the scene with their emotionless cold eyes. The giant fallen angels of
Genesis stood guarding the entrance to the city. The Ascended Masters (high-level ruling spirits)
watched in glee. The smiles on their lips disguised the reality of the evil that was lurking in their
hearts...

This exotic spiritual city is the place where I trained to become a wizard...[ other stuff]...

CHILDREN UNDER THE SEA

There are many children in the underwater city. Some of these children belong to witchcraft
families. However, many of these children are spiritual beings while others are hungry streetchildren
that have been captured by Satan's agents. These are children who have been abandoned by
their parents and roam the streets. Sadly they are "throw-aways" and prime candidates targeted by
the witches/wizard to turn them into witches and wizards, also. These street children are picked up
by the queens of covens and the king wizards. These poor children are fed potions of human flesh
and drink human blood from their witches' pots. Soon, they are captured, enslaved and brought to
the City Under the Sea to be trained as Satan's agents.

Once they come to the underwater city, they go through initiation rites involving chanting and
bathing them in blood, using both animal and human sacrifices. Here, human blood is used to
appease the demi-gods.

POWERS WORK
The people did not come from just the African coast. Influential people such as, big
businessman, doctors, lawyers and politicians were coming. I have seen important leaders come to
the City Under the Sea such as Indians, Asians and Americans. These people were coming from all
over the world... from everywhere. I even saw powerful political personalities in the underwater
spirit world. These were people who had sold their souls for positions of power. They had given
themselves over to greed and demon possession. They had sold their souls just to sit upon the seats
of thrones of world tycoons, barons and kings. They came from all over the world. Some of the
people who had been elevated to higher positions were given crowns and thrones. They were given
titles such as, Queen of the West Coast or The King of the Wizards, etc. The devil's gods also had
thrones.

At a tender age, I had been given these supernatural powers. I could fly (astral project - soul
travel) and bring reports back to my father from the City Under the Sea. Once I was sent to represent
my father in India. I didn't fly on the plane. I'd leave my soul and put other demons in this body to
keep the body going. Then I was able to soul travel to anywhere in the world. Then, later on, return
to Africa...[ more interesting stuff is said after this point but I will not spoil it for you]...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
WTF?

Ok posting for future reading and research. Very interesting but no time to look over at the moment.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
It is very rare that I will throw this out there,
but this sounds like total BS to me.

But then, that is just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Note: I only posted snippets, the few that I could fit.

If you want to read the story in the proper order with the inbetween information you have to go to the link and read the entire story. I wanted to add that what I posted here was only the snippets that I could add in. There is so much more stuff that this guy said in his story that blew me away but because I reached the text capacity limit, I could not fit in everything I wished to.

I advise you read it through the link as I have left out a bunch of stuff here.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

good b#llsh*t, should make a movie about this

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

It shines and glitters like a fantastic jewel

No kid talks like this.

And what does it mean that the city exists, spiritually?

This needs to go in the gray area.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Does seem some what dubious lol but then again the depths of the sea still remain undiscovered and shrouded in mystery so..... Love the idea of this though.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The obvious contradictions in this story make my head hurt. And I feel a bit nauseous now, too. Thanks, wizard dude of destiny.

Reminds me of when my small village was overrun and my family slaughtered. I was taken into slavery and eventually fought in the pits to earn my keep. You know the old story.... Met a girl, found a magic sword, located my nemesis, infiltrated his lair and my sidekicks nd I (boy that little guy was funny) eventually won. But not before my gal got shot with a snake. Bad luck, that. Oh well, I'm off to listen to my new purchase from iTunes. It's a great new recording of Lamentations of your enemies' women.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Ooohhhhhhhh who lived in a big city under the sea?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Must be Ariel and her friends playing tricks again.

Where's Triton and Sebastian?

Oh, I get it... it's Prince Eric telling the story after he visited.

Does anyone take this seriously???

~Namaste

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Personally I think this is just a religious story using traditional folklore to convert people. In many traditions there is said to exist these spiritual types of places. Undines/mermaids for the sea, gnomes, elves etc. all come from this line of thinking and nothing demonic or evil is usually attached to them except for the normal good and bad that exist within the human race race as well.

You will find a normal tactic of those who wish ascribe some authority/credibility to their words will say things along the lines of " I was a former/ I was/ I used to be". If I said I used to be a Doctor of medicine then gave medical advice my credibility goes up ten fold even though I may not be a real Doctor. It's also a common con used to gain a repertoire with a target. In this case it is natives who probably practice some sort of folk magic and to keep people from studying these things. If you listen or read closely enough the way in which the material is presented will often give them away. Let's say if I claim I used to be an atheist and then when I write I write more like a fundamental religious person you pretty much guess the person is lying. Their writing should indicate a certain degree of sympathy for the former perspective and realize that such ham fisted words wont win over an atheist. In this case even though there is detailed description it is written from a religious persons point of view no remnants of their past life shows up.

The biggest key to this fraud is the part where he says where they can't speak "his" name. Then for some reason he goes down a list: Mohammed, Buddha and so on. In this case you can guess who won. This is not a natural mode of communication and he would surely know who if his father was a wizard as well. These types of stories make me sad because they take away a part of culture and twist it to try and make it evil to suit their own agendas.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Then my father gave me one of his powerful potions. His eyes shimmered like small sea lights,
then turned glassy as the potions began to take effect. I began to feel airy. This form of entrance into
a spiritual world is enhanced through drugs or potions, especially the hallucinogenic kind. These
drugs are so effective in transporting a person into the spirit world that they are highly sought after
by witches and wizards, worldwide.
On the spur of the moment, my father blasted forth with a strong whistle sound and instantly
two very powerful demons appeared. All of a sudden, I felt my spirit releasing itself out of my body.
One of the demons entered into my body and took control of it to keep my body alive while my
spirit was not there. I felt as free as a bird. My father's spiritual body was moving to take my hand. I
looked back to see our bodies, sitting on the rock, as we started walking toward the sea. Our bodies
appeared to be alive! It was eye-deceiving, as the bodies were moving and gesturing to each other
against the dusk of the night, as demonic spirits occupied each body

its " spiritual " so he doesnt have to explain the lack of a 12 year gap in his life history - quite clever really

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Are you sure it wasnt a pineapple under the sea? I have a sneaking suspicion that i heard about this somewhere.....

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

That was my thoughts as well, referring to his dad as father and such.
He worded it to sound like it was biblical IMO.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by assclown1
Ooohhhhhhhh who lived in a big city under the sea?

SpongeBob Square Pants!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I have to agree with ya. I call b.s. lol

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I read in the Celtic myths and legends that if, before the seas rose, at a place on the shores of West of England, you said "Cat Mouse Cockroach" a door would open to the underworld.

Now if you say it at that same place, a door will open 400 feet under the sea, and you will drown before you get there.

So it's not just the Bible that talks about people under the sea.

Where do people think that missle came from last year, near the West coast of USA??????
edit on 24/4/12 by AriesJedi because: Grammar

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by EfficientP
Amidst the mysterious things that have been said to exist on this Earth, here is the story of a man who claims to have lived and spent time in a mysterious world that only select individuals ever get to know about and much less live to talk about. He describes how as a young child he was sent by his father to go to this place as he describes that offspring of elect status are sent to this place to be trained as wizards and witches as well as children of more unfortunate and unfavorable circumstances. In his story he describes the physical awesomeness of this place, the supernatural beings, the sinister dealings, and an inside look that goes beyond anything you ever heard about Area 51.

"The Autobiography of Ron Weasley or How I Should Have Lost That Babe Hermione Granger to Harry Potter"

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

Thanks for posting this Efficient P,

The biggest problem that the writer of this will be up against is the fact that humans are spiritually blind and deaf. Using only the material physical eyes and ears will not enable you to percieve anything spiritual.
From the Bible: "when they eye be single they whole body shall be filled with light" refers to opening of the third eye, which will feel like 'coming to life' / 'waking from a long dream'. Even platonic books like 'Eat, Pray, Love tell of this feeling of understanding for the first time. (This was left out of the movie, only to be found in the book.) And in the book, she does not even go very far from home-based physical earth.

We all have the ability to enter that deeper, more real reality, but without the flame of desire for it, you will never find it. You are kept blind by your deep attachment to the material world and lack of longing for what is beyond this illusion of stuff that will disintegrate, and actually has no meaning at all in the bigger picture.

In so many abduction encounters people state that they have been told that humans have been excluded from that other dimention which can only be experienced on a spiritual level. However, when someone shares something about that actual reality, they are slammed, flamed, rediculed and belittled.

Do not redicule that which you are to blind to see. In a bigger reality, you may be the fool in this.

I found this encounter most interesting and thank you for posting.

Flame away.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Also want to ad, that if your point of reference, the circumpherance of your experience is but the size of a grain of sand on the beach (which is the case for most of us humans) you will find this post totally out of your tiny gammut, and thus, totally rediculous.

The perception of it, the access to it, lies perhaps in that massive part of the brian that cannot be accessed with ease.

So, if you are not using 100% of your given brain, you may be implementing very limited tools to try and access a highly intellegent reality.

2 year olds do not understand triganometry. (Spelling? - ah..... neva mind.)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join