It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The City Under The Sea Described By A Man Who Spent 12 Years There

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I stopped reading after elite staus children learn to be wizards.

Seriously?

If this was the case, why wouldn't anyone ask this guy to show what he learned at wizard school? If he didn't want to look like a complete nutjob, he would definately turn some water into cold Coors lite.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

edit on 25-4-2012 by IamKels because: Duplicate post sorry

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

Hello

I didn't have a chance to read through the entire thread but I will add this.

I'm from South Africa and I have been doing some research for a novel that I am writing at the moment.
I interviewed a sangoma - he told me about his training and how people are chosen to become sangomas.

Here's the interesting part... His final test is to walk into the water (usually a lake or dam). Once in the water a being will take him beneath the surface to an underwater cave/ room. Here he will meet his ancestors and be given bones that he will use in his practice. He says that you area able to breathe in this place and some spend many weeks; sometimes months beneath the surface.

When they re-surface they are greeted by their people and they celebrate his success...

Now I am not saying this is true. But many people know and understand this part of their tradition here...
I think it's beautifully magical and I love listening to his stories...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

As my father and I walked on dry ground on the floor of the sea, a brilliant light radiated in a distance. "Look father," I exclaimed! "It shines and glitters like a fantastic jewel." Soon we arrived at the brilliant city of infinite dimensions that seem to come together as if it was made by magic. All at once, I found myself walking through the gates of the most mystifying and beautiful city on earth. It was beyond dreams and visions. My father said, "this is where your training will begin, my son," he put his arm around my shoulder. "You will be strong and powerful because you were born for this position."

Really?

This is beyond hard to believe. It reads like bad fan fiction.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I remember when Puff The Magic Dragon and me visited this place, it was the 12th of NEVER !
Captain Nemo was there in the Nautilus, apparently he had just clipped the warning light off the tall
crystal sky er water scraper !
What a crock of shine !

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
At one point he says Zeus is the "God of war". That is simply incorrect. Zeus is the father of the gods. Mars is the god of war. For an account that claims mythology is real, it could at least bother to get its mythology right.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by elliotmtl
At one point he says Zeus is the "God of war". That is simply incorrect. Zeus is the father of the gods. Mars is the god of war. For an account that claims mythology is real, it could at least bother to get its mythology right.

Wasn't ARES the god of war? Just saying that because you tell him to get its mythology right and you are wrong also.

ARES

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I can't say if this is real or not as I have not seen this for myself nor seen proof of this. I do however strongly beleive in the "spiritual world" and we have NO IDEA what it could hold for us when/if we acheive this level of enlightenment. I find this story quite interesting it being true or not.

Thanks for a great post OP S&F

Teye22

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack

Originally posted by assclown1
Ooohhhhhhhh who lived in a big city under the sea?

SpongeBob Square Pants!

Im ready!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
so his dad drugged him and took him to this city.

seems legit.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Originally posted by UnlimitedSky

"The biggest problem that the writer of this will be up against is the fact that humans are spiritually blind and deaf. Using only the material physical eyes and ears will not enable you to percieve anything spiritual.

We all have the ability to enter that deeper, more real reality, but without the flame of desire for it, you will never find it. You are kept blind by your deep attachment to the material world and lack of longing for what is beyond this illusion of stuff that will disintegrate, and actually has no meaning at all in the bigger picture.

In so many abduction encounters people state that they have been told that humans have been excluded from that other dimension which can only be experienced on a spiritual level. However, when someone shares something about that actual reality, they are slammed, flamed, ridiculed and belittled.

Do not ridicule that which you are to blind to see. In a bigger reality, you may be the fool in this."

VERY well said, at least there is SOME intelligent life down here... That last line bears repeating:

"Do not ridicule that which you are to blind to see. In a bigger reality, you may be the fool in this."

"Cities located under the sea are real. As a matter of fact, these cities under the sea are located around the world! Dr. Holliday reveals that she has heard testimonies about these cities in Scotland, Canada, Bermuda, Jamaica, East Africa, West Africa, South Africa and America. She says, "I know that the Western church will not receive or believe the spiritual reality of these spirits.

Unfortunately, many 'civilized' Christians don't even believe in Satan or demons. In America, if they believe in demons, they think they reside in the heathen -- pagan lands. Most preachers and teachers teach, 'Christians can't have demons.' And that's it ... the end of the subject. Most pastors are spiritually blind while people are tormented."

Holliday says, "A woman from Jamaica called. She was standing by a lake. Suddenly, she was pulled through a black tunnel down into the sea. She saw a beautiful city filled with supernatural beings there as well as humans. The humans looked like zombies with blank dead eyes that appeared as dark hole circles, shaft of light not shining. She saw a highly stylized, modern city. She had to go through deliverance." "Another woman testified that she was once a witch studying in the city under the sea. She said that it was located in the Bermuda Triangle. She gives the same type of testimony."

Zeph Daniel’s interview with Bishop Kanco (author of quote in the OP):

"Kanco confirmed what I did a whole show about early on with Zeph, when I spoke of how I believed that the Children of God are targeted from birth, as babies, children . . . . followed, tracked, monitored, through life; where the demonic spirits spend constant efforts to subtly harass, derail, pilfer from the Sons and Daughters of God .

. . and then, taking what fruits they can steal, and giving them to their minions about the earth, reaping rewards — flaunting in the target’s face, ins such ways that mostly only the victim can be aware of . . . silently suffering the heinous affront . .

. . . It was a powerful confirmation to me, and especially hearing Zeph express his own experience with the same — I TOTALLY understand and empathize with being a long-time singled out for ‘their’ devious, wicked, dishonest machinations, and the very real and painful difficulties it cause in one’s life–the day to day struggle being rough enough as is, let alone without a full-time staff of demoniacs ceaselessly attempting ways to inflict MORE pain, more stress, more obstacles, more subtle unseen–but very visceral–torment. “They” delight insidiously in such activities–verily it is their bread and butter" LINK

edit on 1-5-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Ahhhh cool seems L. Ron Hubbard didnt just make up crap like scientology
he had a very vivid imagination for a kiddy fiddler

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGrandWarlock
so his dad drugged him and took him to this city.

seems legit.
Sounds like his dad drugged him and chapped his ass to me

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join