It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

where is israel in the syria mess?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
This is really fishy to me, they live on top of each other, well syria does and their has been no comment or illustration of a stance with or against Syria, the question that must be ask, is Israel calling the shots on Assad, possibly the real game players behind the civil war

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Israel likely feels that they have enough problems and likely just want to stay out of this mess.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

They're around...waiting, watching.

Wouldn't it be awesome if a group of Hasidic Jews got together, sharpened their menorahs to razor fine edges, and went on a J(ew)ihad to take out the zionist extremists (redundant)..?

Someone has to care...might as well be the righteous.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Israel is sending money to Turkey to buy guns to send in to Syria.

Qtar and Saudi Arabia are also in on it and Israel has been caught paying non sunny muslims money to kick up but the way it stands on the ground is most syrians are on assad's side or have agreed to the new constitution and want an end to the fighting without an invasion force but no one can stop the fighting on the ground so long as these mossad backed terrorists are getting paid in the back hand by Israel and in the other hand by Saudi Arabia and thats all been disclosed as legitimate already.

Take a peek at Libya today, as not shown western propaganda news networks and you can see that little exorcise is anything but over or ask about Bahrain to see the double standards that are being applied.

Truly the world is being ran by criminals and what binds them all is money, money from international banks and the quite simply jewish people are over represented in this area given they only make up 0.01% of the worlds population and saying "its because they are good at it" does not cut it and is quite racist when you think about it.

State media once had us all convinced the world was flat and we needed to give our wealth to the church else we would go to hell and they didn't have tools like the state media we get today.
edit on 24-4-2012 by Master_007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Master_007

I don't suppose you have anything silly like proof or evidence?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Israel is probably sitting watching the despots fall. There is no guarantee the new governments which follow will be any better than the past, but maybe there is a chance that new regimes across the ME will be more inclined towards peaceful co-existence.

Let's hope so.

Regards

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

I recall a video showing Netanyahu publicly stating he was sending in thousands of "insurgents" to destabilize Syria, this was around 2 months before this "Conflict" began, maybe someone will find it again...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
honestly who do you think is stirring the Middle Eastern kettle? Isreal has become the terrorists! Just like the USA an overzealous government will become the fascists they claim to protect against!

they fail to see they look as fighting terror with terror compromises your integrity!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte

I don't suppose you have anything silly like proof or evidence?

Yes lots and we can start with Greenspan, ben-Bernake or do a little history lesson.

See www.heretical.com...

Several important things arose from the prohibition of usury in medieval Christendom. Firstly Jews, who had taken to wandering around Europe in the Middle Ages, began to specialize in money-lending and other practices which were forbidden to Christians. Exploited Christians, both peasants and aristocracy, found themselves being bled dry by usurers

$1. Rothschild Banks of London and Berlin.

$2. Lazard Brothers Banks of Paris.

$3. Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy.

$4. Warburg Bank of Hamburg and Amsterdam.

$5. Lehman Brothers of NY.

$6. Kuhn, Loeb Bank of NY (Now Shearson American Express).

$7. Goldman, Sachs of NY.

$8. National Bank of Commerce NY/Morgan Guaranty Trust (J. P. Morgan Bank - Equitable Life - Levi P. Morton are principal shareholders).

$9. Hanover Trust of NY (William and David Rockefeller & Chase National Bank NY are principal shareholders).

Thats the money side now see "Wahhabis, Israel Fund Al-Qaeda Rebels in Syria: Dr. Webster Tarpley"
www.Youtube.com...

Turkey connection "Syrian rebels 'to receive salaries' from Gulf states"
www.Youtube.com...

Libya Today 'West-chosen rulers push Libya into real civil war' Well one moth ago
www.Youtube.com...

I'm happy to go on and also that you asked the question and hope you question the garbage being pumped out by the main stream media in the same manner

The western banking system across the world is falling apart because they all have something in common and thats big international banks all owned by a select few

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Israel is sitting on the side lines watching. Syria the dictatorship is an evil they know, what comes after could be better or worse for them. They, just like everybody else just do not know. The best thing for them is to sit and watch and prepare for what comes later, best case a democratic Syria that wants peace, worse case another dictator takes power and uses Israel as a villian to unite the county against. The status quo has changed, Assad can not stay in power after killing so many of his own people. If Israel could influence what comes next they would but, they do not have that ability and nor does anybody else except the Syrians. Well, the US and the West could but they have made it clear that they are not doing anything beyond talking.
edit on 24-4-2012 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

"Syria the dictatorship is an evil they know"
Does he use the TSA to feel people up or let the police shoot people in the back as they lay on the floor
What about Saudi Arabia or are you saying that puppets on Israel's payroll are not evil.
Bahrain ?
FFS in the USA they are arresting school kids, yes school kids as young as five and in some states you are not allowed to collect rain water so you tell me who's the dictator.

A new constitution was voted on by 90% in Syria and they agreed to move on and allow the people to vote on the next leader

"what comes after could be better or worse for them."

Yes like Libya before we dropped all them humanitarian bombs and killed a hundred times more people then the leader that was killed by a western backed mob ever did.

Before that they had free bank loans, $50,000 when they got married, free schools, free health care and for that part of the world they lived like they were in heaven until he decided to introduce a gold backed currency and our jewish banker friends didn't like that so he had to go.

Please learn to back up what you say with a few facts and not parrot propaganda from fox news.

"Syrian pro-Assad protestors march against Arab League"

" If Israel could influence what comes next they would but, they do not have that ability "

The IAEA won't say a word against Israel for all the illegal nukes they have and the UN won't say a thing as they kill people in Gaza or the ICC won't say anything as Israel steals land all for the same reason! Money and it makes the world go around and most of the "Good puppets" are on the same payroll and what you see in Syria is a good puppet gone bad, get use to it because you are going to see a lot more.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Master_007
reply to post by MrSpad

"Syria the dictatorship is an evil they know"
Does he use the TSA to feel people up or let the police shoot people in the back as they lay on the floor
What about Saudi Arabia or are you saying that puppets on Israel's payroll are not evil.
Bahrain ?
FFS in the USA they are arresting school kids, yes school kids as young as five and in some states you are not allowed to collect rain water so you tell me who's the dictator.

A new constitution was voted on by 90% in Syria and they agreed to move on and allow the people to vote on the next leader

"what comes after could be better or worse for them."

Yes like Libya before we dropped all them humanitarian bombs and killed a hundred times more people then the leader that was killed by a western backed mob ever did.

Before that they had free bank loans, $50,000 when they got married, free schools, free health care and for that part of the world they lived like they were in heaven until he decided to introduce a gold backed currency and our jewish banker friends didn't like that so he had to go.

Please learn to back up what you say with a few facts and not parrot propaganda from fox news.

"Syrian pro-Assad protestors march against Arab League"

" If Israel could influence what comes next they would but, they do not have that ability "

The IAEA won't say a word against Israel for all the illegal nukes they have and the UN won't say a thing as they kill people in Gaza or the ICC won't say anything as Israel steals land all for the same reason! Money and it makes the world go around and most of the "Good puppets" are on the same payroll and what you see in Syria is a good puppet gone bad, get use to it because you are going to see a lot more.

I am not sure what you are going on about. In the eyes of Israel Syria is a evil they know, that is called a turn of a phrase by the way not a literal statement. Syria is a dictatorship, after Assads father died the constitution was changed so the age to be in power could be lowered so his son could "run" for office with no opposition. This is a form of Government and has nothing to do with how annoying TSA is. Then you lose me on some stuff about how Libya was a wonderful place to live before, the complete opposite of what every Libyan I have ever met had to say. I think I will take their word over someone who's idea of getting to know the world is reading websites, thank you very much.

And then some ranting about Israel. None of which changes the fact Israel does not have a dog in the fight in Syria. And before you think that I mean a literal dog, I do not, that is also a turn of a phrase. Let me give you a bit of advice. If you do not trust MSM and you have to know 99% of the crap you read on "alterantive" news sights is complete bunk then I suggest you go spend some time in that part of the world. You find things to be not near as bad as most people fear and the people in all of those nations to be no different than anyone esle. When you have spent half as much time as I have in that part of the world then you will at least have some idea what you are talking about.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

"I am not sure what you are going on about."

Seems quite clear to me and i present links to back up what i say.

"In the eyes of Israel Syria is a evil they know, that is called a turn of a phrase by the way not a literal statement."

OK

"Syria is a dictatorship, after Assads father died the constitution was changed so the age to be in power could be lowered so his son could "run" for office with no opposition. "

It was I agree but the laws have been changed and elections will take place but you can not do that in a war zone. The USA you say is not a dictatorship so why is it people can vote for left or right and nothing gets changed. it's a dictatorship made for TV alright complete with vote rigging as fully documented all over the net.

"Then you lose me on some stuff about how Libya was a wonderful place to live before, the complete opposite of what every Libyan I have ever met had to say"

For all i know you met jesus so i gave you reasons and links, it's not too hard to follow with things like "Free health care" and now its gone and is just one big war zone.

"I think I will take their word over someone who's idea of getting to know the world is reading websites, thank you very much."

I too have spoken to people from Libya (not the blacks, most got killed by the NTC as not reported by the media)
and I can see Youtube vids as presented so thanks but no and i will continue to listen to my own ears than from someone who is unable to provide logic and reason.

See Black libyan genocide with the help of UN in libya

I would show you news from about 2 months ago where blacks in Libya were being forced to eat green flags in a zoo but Youtube wants to make you sign in but didn't do this when the murder of Gaddaffi was all over Youtube but here is a link anyway www.youtube.com.../watch%3Fv%3DtC0jW3ZhFFY

The hands of Israel is all over Libya, Syria, Iran as it in Palestine, Gaza and Egypt but them days are going to come to an end

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Wouldn't it be awesome if a group of Hasidic Jews got together, sharpened their menorahs to razor fine edges, and went on a J(ew)ihad to take out the zionist extremists (redundant)..?

Now why on earth would they go and do that? The Zionists recreated a portion of ancient Israel. The word "Zionist" means jews who support Israel being a jewish state governed by jews. Muslim will tell you they only hate "zionists" what they do not tell you is their word for jew is "zionist", so when theyre saying they only want to exterminate the "zionists", they are really saying they only want to exterminate jews.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
If you want to know what Israel is doing in the Syria mess just google Israeli and US weapons found in Homs, Syria

They are supplying weapons and funds to the terrorists, aka the fully armed protestors. Although, I am certain very few in this world care for the truth.
edit on 24-4-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

In your own words - what are you trying to say because simply sticking in some meaningless out-of-context quotes and YouTube opinion-video do not actually help.

Trying to suggest in this point and others that the US et al are akin to the type of dictatorship in Syria is a bit silly and not really based in reality, is it? I know you might want to think the US is a police state, but it is not. You should travel and open your eyes.

Ah, old “we are a dictatorship, but we are democratic too” approach. Get a grip. Do you really think the Syrian people would be able to vote for a President that they wanted?

Well, Gaddaffi had a good PR machine because his was the only PR allowed, although clearly not everyone was happy. No, wait – I see – it was all about the Jews. The Jews did it. They are the guilty ones. Could it be that you think the Jews are behind everything? All your posts seem to end up pointing in that direction.

The IAEA won't say a word against Israel for all the illegal nukes they have

The IAEA have no authority over Israel because Israel is not a member. Simple really.

Regards

top topics

join