It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Map To Finding the Universal Habitable Zone of Life in Genesia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The Goldilocks Zone For Life in Genesia, A Theory

By: Dryson Bennington

Life from the beginning of time has asked are we alone in the Universe, is there nothing more, are we nothing more that what we see before ourselves in the looking glass before us each morning? Are we the only thought that was created in the inferno of creation? Is this all we can achieve what we have become on our planet? Are we to forever be confined to the craddle in which we were borne?

Many species across time and space ask this question on a daily basis. Faith and religions have been built around this simplest of questions across thousands of planets n Genesia as this life yearns to understand its place in the Universe, to understand its home of what has been and what will be.

Life has also been lost in this pursuit of knowledge only because Death does not want species across Genesia to understand but to only pass out of existence so that Creation will not be remembered in the thoughts of life that have come from Creation so that life will carry on the thought of creation but only that the thoughts of Death and the void of the nothing will be before Creation herself while Death looks on with delight in being the only power in the Universe. The only thought of nothing, of silence, the dreadful silence that only Death would enjoy and seek comfort in. Creation has her agents set about in the Universe to guide life as is grows like the roots of the tree reaching ever deeper into the Universe for the nourishing water of life and the elements of creation herself. Death also has its agents that have been set about the Universe in search of the agents of Creation. Deaths agents goal is keep as many species from reaching for the water of Creation and create many traps for life that have resulted in many species becoming extinct, never being with the thought of Creation again but only consumed in the eternal hell that is Death.

In this fight Creation seeded many planets with her thoughts of creation hiding her children among the stars from Death imbuing in all of them the ability to create. Creation has set life on a journey that will keep Death from winning the struggle. The greatest struggle for her children has been to overcome Death’s attempts to keep life from looking for each other as each time a new species finds each another in Genesia the string of life, the chains around Death becomes that much stronger out thoughts becoming one and the same.

But where in Genesia do these planets exist? There has to be a map to these planets like the map that Creation inspired us to create to hide our treasures in so that our creations, our thoughts and her spirit would remain safe for as long as life created. To best plan our search for life in Genesia we must first look to our own Solar System.

If we look at the distance that the Earth is from the Sun we can see that Earth resides within a range where the energy from the Sun is just the right amount but not to much in order to sustain life where life has the ability to create past the normal design of life such as eating, sleeping and procreating.

The distance between the Earth and Sun is roughly 149.6 million km. How interesting that this distance is roughly in the same time frame that Columbus sailed into the unknown horizon in 1492 and discovered America. This zone where the Earth orbits the Sun is the green zone of life and is the cradle of Creation. Just outside this zone or the yellow zone resides Mars at 227.9 million km where if Mars had an atmosphere and more importantly an active core similar to Earths then life would have found its roots there as well.

If we take this distance and overlay it on a scale the size of our Universe we can see that there are also green and yellow zones where life would have taken root.

Life is present across Genesia. If we look back at the Big Bang and place ourselves inside of this sphere we can see that at the moment of the Big Bang our course was set about the Universe. The center of Genesia is similar to one very large sun that like our Sun the farther we travel away form the center where the radiation becomes less and less our life and thought is able to build a barrier against the magnificent splendor that is creation herself.

So how can we prove that life exists in the void? After the Big Bang occurred there was a forward edge of energy that proceeded us and wipe Death from before our path. In this moment the haze of life and creation took place. As Creation and thought raced outward against Death Creation at the same time fell back toward her center leaving behind a great explosion of energy that over trillions of years surfaced through the haze in the form of planets, stars and comets.

During the initial creation the same level of energy that we came from spread out from the center of creation and across Genesia. As this energy wave found its way through the Universe the process of thought and creation from the center of Creation began to cool down and formed into tiny microbes smaller than we are able to see with our own eyes. As this wave spread through the Universe it came into contact with planets that were within the Green and Yellow Zones around solar bodies. The thought of creation then went to work as these tiny cells merged with other cells that were able to use the energy of creation around them and slowly but surely other cells merged together forming a barrier against Death as the will of Creation began to slowly come into existence in the form of many animals both big and small most of which were created by the thought of Creation to choose the form that the group of cells thought would benefit the colony of cells the most.

Then something wonderful happened. Creation found a group of cells that yearned for more than what the other groups of cells yearned for and that was the knowledge of creation, where did we come from? How did we get here and are there any others out there in the void? All the traits of creation herself imbued in each sentient species across Genesia that reached farther in their struggle to understand thought itself. Don’t get me wrong all life is sentient life even if that life does not build great buildings or great ships to seek the unknown the thought of creation and the spirit of her life resides with all that breathe or walk.

But in order for Death to be detoured in ending the thought of Creation, Creation imbued humanity the ability to reach beyond and over billions of years of evolution the thoughts of creation built the human mind so that humanity would be able to create and think and to build great ships that would carry the seed of humanity into the void to find the others of similar thought creating a bond of creation and thought that Death would not be able to destroy because each sentient life in Genesia is a keystone for the other in the arch of life that Creation has place before us so that when we find each other and place our knowledges together like mortar between the blocks the castle of Creation life and thoughts last refuge against Death’s design would be complete with Creation herself being seated at the center so that all sentient life and thought would know her through knowing each other.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The same zones of radiation that sustain life on Earth are also present in the Universe and once we establish this ring of thought and creation form the center of Genesia we will be better situated to point our telescopes, thoughts, ambitions and hopes in those directions to find the Keystone Species to build the castle around Creation.

Thanks to Arcane Circle Maker, Leiyla and Hightillidie for making these Gimp Brushes for free and allowing others to be inspired by their magic.

The Gimp Brushes used in making this map of thought can be found at Deviant Art.com. Gimp is free to use. Explore, create, deviate and keep Death from wining.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
?

edit on 24-4-2012 by Dryson because: ?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Here is a map that I did up last night using GIMP that represents the area of habitability within the Universe of Genesis, which is a name that I have given to the Universe that we live in.

Universe implies a notion of a single infinite entity in which smaller entities exist. We cannot continue to call our shell the Universe because it is not the infinite realm that encompasses the entirity of creation but is merely one atom sized entity in an infinite realm.

i21.photobucket.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
That fact that you are the only one who has yet commented on this thread in half an hour, until the moment I press submit, tells me everything I need to know.

Good day, sir.

edit on CTuesdaypm363645f45America/Chicago24 by Starchild23 because: I felt like it.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
That fact that you are the only one who has yet commented on this thread in half an hour, until the moment I press submit, tells me everything I need to know.

Good day, sir.

I have often wondered where the line of delusion exists where ATS Members will en masse refuse to cross.

Eureka!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
A problem with the whole 'center of the universe' or 'center of creation' thing is that, if you look as far as can possibly be looked, in every single direction, it looks like WE are at the center of the universe.

This of course is an illusion created by our horizon lines on the universe, just as a ship in the ocean can look as far as the horizon and appear to be in the CENTER of the ocean because of the demarcation of the horizon.
Travel another 500 miles in the same ship, and looking from horizon to horizon, it will still appear to be in the middle of the ocean (if no land is present and the scenery hasn't changed).

The same concept applies to the Universe as we know it.

There's a horizon, and as far as the visible known universe is concerned, no matter where you go, it will always look like you are at the center of the universe.

Thus, the geometry of the universe might not fit any such concepts of a real 'center' nor be confined to any real shape that can be defined in a picture other than mathematical equations.

Just thought you might like to know since it pretty much nullifies your idea.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

A problem with the whole 'center of the universe' or 'center of creation' thing is that, if you look as far as can possibly be looked, in every single direction, it looks like WE are at the center of the universe.

This of course is an illusion created by our horizon lines on the universe, just as a ship in the ocean can look as far as the horizon and appear to be in the CENTER of the ocean because of the demarcation of the horizon.
Travel another 500 miles in the same ship, and looking from horizon to horizon, it will still appear to be in the middle of the ocean (if no land is present and the scenery hasn't changed).

The same concept applies to the Universe as we know it.

There's a horizon, and as far as the visible known universe is concerned, no matter where you go, it will always look like you are at the center of the universe.

Thus, the geometry of the universe might not fit any such concepts of a real 'center' nor be confined to any real shape that can be defined in a picture other than mathematical equations.

Just thought you might like to know since it pretty much nullifies your idea.

rofl

There is a significant, perhaps the main body, of testament in astrophysics that sates the the universe is expanding infinitely. If that is the case, then there can be no "middle" by definition.

You're cute. Wanna date? Meet me in the middle of the universe.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I gotta say, I don't really see what you are trying to get at and the whole thing kinda smells bad to me.

To me.. the guy with the 'Hogwarts is Real' thread.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Am I the only one that doesn't know the point this thread is trying to make?
I've attempted to read it several times over and still can't quite grasp it.
edit on 24-4-2012 by Procession101 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join