It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is Joy, Love is just spreading Joy to others... (God is not Love, God is Joy) [hedonism]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Joy is happiness, it is positive, it is all things that feel good such a Love, Compassion, and Appreciation...

Love (Compassion) is just spreading that Joy to others...
And Appreciation is thinking about how things makes us happy.

We daydream because it gives us Joy.
We take action because of Joy (For the result of Joy or because the action is Joyful itself).

The difference between a good and bad person is that a good person knows the value of Joy for self and others.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I am happy with "the" as long as there is some form of positive energy emitted to uplift others who may be experiencing lower periods of existence.. And if GOD can show us how to have enjoy existence experiences and not dislike existence experiences then 1 cannot complain.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! You know, I just... *do* things.
-- The Joker, The Dark Knight

Think not life is serious! What is destiny but thy Mother's play? Come, be My playfellow awhile,--meet all happenings merrily.

Murmurest thou of need of purpose? Think’st thou the ball is purposeless, with which the Mother plays? Know’st thou not that Her toy is a thunderbolt, charged with power to shatter the worlds, at the turn of Her wrist? Ask not of plans. Needs the arrow any plan when it is loosed from the bow? Such art thou. When the life is lived, the plan will stand revealed. Till then, O child of time, know nothing!

My sport is unerring. For that alone set forth on the day's journey. Think it was for My pleasure thou camest forth into the world, and for that again, when night falls, and My desire is accomplished, I shall withdraw thee to My rest.

-- Kali the Mother: The Voice of the Mother

You must allow yourself to understand, the idea of acting on your joy; the idea of feeling the energy, of excitement within you, is its' own sufficient idea.

You are making it conditional. 'I'll be happy if, I'll be happy when.' You see? 'If that happens, when that happens, I'll be happy,' is what you're actually saying. It's the equation you are creating. If you know that you simply want to be happy, joyful, excited, and in that state, the state will allow your reality to reflect abundance, and other forms of expression, of excitement. But you cannot choose to be happy, because it will do that. That's conditional! You need to be unconditional, which means, in a nutshell, in simplest terms, that you choose to be in a state of ecstasy, just because that's what you prefer. For no other reason, other than, that's what you prefer.

I am doing, what I am doing, communicating to yours and other societies, because it is my joy. I would do it, if there was only one person listening. I would do it, if no one was listening. I do not make my joy, and my expression of my joy, conditional, and because I make it unconditional, because I allow it to be unconditional, there are always people to talk with. I don't have to think about it, I don't have to plan for it, I just have to express my joy, for no other reason than that's who I am.

I don't need another reason. I don't need it to do anything for me. I do it because it is me, and there is no better reason than that. When I do it because it is me, then things happen. The universe reflects, that it is me, in all the ways that it can.

A misunderstanding that many of you have; perhaps more accurately a misdefinition...many of you focus on the idea of careers, goals, achievements. Purpose. 'What is my mission in life? What is my purpose? When will it lead to this, when will it lead to that, how will it bring me abundance, how will it do this, how will it support me?'

You only have one purpose. All of you. You have the same purpose. Different, but the same. Your only purpose is to be who you are, to the best that you can be, because you are unique. You have never been this you before, you will never be this you again. This you only has one life to live. Therefor your purpose, your mission, your goal is to be this you, in the best possible way you can, you know how to be. That's it. That's it! That's your mission, that's your purpose, that's your goal, that's it! So take the weight off your shoulders, all of you. You have no other mission, no other purpose, no other goal, that's it. Just to be you. That's it.

Now, what your call project, careers, achievements; these are your chosen methods of expressing the goal of being yourself, but they are not the goal, they are not the mission, they are not the purpose. You are the mission, to just be you. However you choose to express that is up to you. We would suggest that you choose to express it in the way you believe is the most harmoniously aligned and representative with the joy of who you are, but those things you do, are not the goals.

When you thus then simply choose to be who you are, then, everything will be there that needs to be there, abundance, what have you.

-- Bashar, Being You
edit on 24-4-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Yes, that is a happy way of thinking about things.

reply to post by petrus4

Yup, when you be yourself, you can be happy. Otherwise you get beat up by life.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

lol I was wondering what happened to you and thanks
1 tries to allow space for objective input on the CREATOR or GOD from many different observation points and tries not to place a label attachment to "the" of which we discuss in this thread for its to fragmented of data, so its better to allow for others to add in what they perceive the CREATOR or GOD to be as the limitations of the CREATORS or GODs abilities are unfathomed within the creator creations existing outside "the" SOURCE HOME but within the SOURCE boundaries of existence this Universe ect.. I do however like how you laid out positive characteristics of the Creator/God in this thread arpgme.

Tele link- its like teaching of some kind is going on or a challenging of certain TRUTH or LOVE data. So if some are learning as am I then overall the brainstorming amongst the members here is doing some good..

NAMASTE*******

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
God's joy seems to involve the sharing of life in many forms with great abundance and variety, which is nice!

I think underlying joy and the love of sharing, is the mirth and humor of understanding, which nothing can diminish, and that's a triumph, yes something to be joyful about.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Yes, I agree. Happiness is the main idea but love, peace, thankfulness, these are all parts of being happy. Everything in the universe is made of energy (white light), The Creator is The Pure Essence of White Light of Infinity (and eternity). It is the infinity going through and outside of the physical (matter), and spiritual (energy) worlds.

I could be wrong, I suppose, but this is the way it feel in my heart and based on the research I've been doing.

reply to post by NewAgeMan

Definitely, it is the evolution of thought.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

It's not unlike my new avatar and signature, which I'm joyful about for no reason.

top topics

join