It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: Alone No More

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

If he is not a Republican or not a Democrat than how can he have a chance to be nominated for President?? Are you even old enough to remember Ross Perot?? Or, do you have any clue that back in the day there might be 7 or 8 people debating to be PRESIDENT not just 2????

I hope your young or just didnt read your History but there are some people trying to point out that your wrong and you just dont even want to admit it. Ron Paul HAS TO run as a Republican....not because he wants to be in the same party as George Bush....LOL.

Exactly he's playing the game and getting on air and in front of everyone he can to share his message, one that resonates STRONGLY in most Americans because we see our freedoms have been stripped. How much more of a Police State do we have to get to before we all realize it? DHS and TSA are close to "checking your papers" at each state border. We do not want that.

Think about him, and the founding fathers that Republicanism started with. They are after the exact same thing.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Do you not even read the posts?? He cant RUN right now as an Independent. He has to run in the Republican Primary or else he wont be heard ANYWHERE!!!

Go learn about Ross Perot and the changes that were made to make sure there will never be a third party that is elected President.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I don't know about the whole world, but I live in America and i have only ever met one supporter in person.

edit on 24-4-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

I see them all over around here.. do you live in a cave? no offense, but there are everywhere =)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by auraelium

Well, almost everything you think makes Obama awful, was started under Bush Jr.

Illegal war? Yep. Illegal wire tapping? Yep. Patriot act? Yep. Dick Cheney as veep? Yep.

Obama passed NDAA yes, it's awful, but is it worse than the Iraq war?

Not to me.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious

Illegal war? Yep. Illegal wire tapping? Yep. Patriot act? Yep. Dick Cheney as veep? Yep.

Not to me.

How is this related to Ron Paul? Are you purposely lumping him in with Bush? Are you equating the two because the are both "Republicans?"

I just don't get it.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

Amen to that. But there the same anyway. You might as well combine them all into one word:

BUSCLINTAMA

Wow. That could of almost been R Rated and it covers 24 yrs of Presidency. That blows my mind. 24 years of this Crap.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious

Not to me.

Obama is a criminal , Bush was too. They both should have been impeached for high treason, both sold out the nation for 30 pieces of silver and both should be tried and imprisoned.

and yes locking up American citizens indefinetly with out trial is worse than the Iraq war.

You also seem to forget that Obama resigned the patriot act and continued all of Bush's crimes, which is worse than Bush because he lied to the american people during is election campaign and said that he would'nt.
edit on 24-4-2012 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

BUSCLINTAMA

I nominate this for word of the day and immediate indoctrination into urban dictionary and western culture. Though maybe it should be "CLINBUSHAMA" in chronological order?

"America is clinbushamatically screwing itself".

Though actually I did kind of like a few things about Clinton.
edit on 24-4-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Do you not even read the posts?? He cant RUN right now as an Independent. He has to run in the Republican Primary or else he wont be heard ANYWHERE!!!

Go learn about Ross Perot and the changes that were made to make sure there will never be a third party that is elected President.

True. Maybe you should read my posts better?

Since it's so hard to have a rational discussion here, I think I'll bow out of this discussion and let the divisive dialogue continue to speak for itself. Election time is such fun and people have such a good time not listening to what each other are actually saying, that I don't want to stand in the way of that.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Quote "That makes sense. Perhaps if he ran inside the Party he really believes in, he could help them shed the title "kooky extremists".

Maybe I misread, but it seems pretty clear in this statement that you think Ron Paul should run as an Independant. I dont think your comments are wrong I was just pointing out there is a reason why he must run GOP. Also, he ran as an Independant in 84 i believe so he already tried that.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
You know for a while now i have heard many americans saying america needs Ron Paul to save their freedoms, well tbh thats not entirely true, more like america needs Ron Paul to bring their freedoms back.

Vote Ron Paul to get back onto the road you should be on, not the dark and evil one the zionists have laid out for you.

Peace

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

I think Bush Sr. was before Clinton in all that, I mean he did say 24 years of presidency Bush Sr. 4 + Clinton 8 + Bush Jr. 8 + Obama 4 =24

Gah am I really that bored to be pointing something like this out, and I hope you know I wasnt picking on you by pointing this out, just caught a little mistake and trying to inform.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by phishfriar47

Ah, yea that's true. I tend to forget about Bush Sr. when it comes to bad presidents, his son takes the spotlight there. Honestly, I am largely ignorant of Sr and what he is all about, I am still somewhat young compared to a lot of people on here probably. Basically the Bush Jr. era is when I started to have an interest in politics, Bush Sr was when I was still in school and that time seems largely uninteresting to me even though I'm sure a lot was going on.

So yea I guess I'm wrong as hell on that one, I didn't do the math on the 24 years thing either.

I know this is all kind of pointless and off topic, but hey whats a little chit chat.
edit on 24-4-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Just because the Democrats tried to deny civil rights to people of color ...

I dont consider them all evil .

Neither do I consider Republicans good .

If I was that simple minded they might not let me drive a car .

All I know is Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate that shares my sense of morality .

Wars of Empire are Wrong !

Allowing Banksters to run amuck is Wrong !

Telling People what they can and cannot put in their bodies Wrong !

Turning a Blind eye to the Corruption and the Tyranny is Wrong !

Show me a better more honest perspective and I'll subscribe to it .

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

I find your anger at RP supporters to be amusing.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

Yep, SR was the Catalyst in this whole thing. I believe he was the first to utter the infamous words "New World Order" before all the rest fell in line uttering those same words more often as the time has gone on. Crazy to think also the same Power Brokers have been with these Presidents these past 24 yrs as well. Same ol Same ol for these clowns, they just cant hide behind the Economy and the Wars anymore.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
I watched this video a few months ago and a video in a recent thread (below) made me remember it. For some odd reason it seems no one has posted this yet (let me know if I'm wrong). I'm not even American but this is a very inspirational video imo. The whole world is behind Ron Paul!

RELATED THREAD:
Ron Paul IS BEATING Romney/ The media LIES! Watch This!

Hello Hi all*
This is my very first post in here, but i've been here reading for years though.
(Headsup)Sorry for my poor English and grammer mistakes (Thanks;-)
Thought It was about time for me to step in and join you wonderful guys.

To the point!
I to do not live in america. Yet I am a deep supporter of his message.
I absolutly Love this man. To Me(?)..Nobody seems more truer to his people than Mister Ron Paul.
If you look at them other candidates. They all lie, cheat, steal and say what we want to hear. I do not and have never gotten this vibe off from Mister Ron Paul, and I am pretty sure we never ever will.
Ron paul Is the MAN we all need to hear, see, talk and feel more about on dailybasis. Why ? Because he makes sense.
We need more people with his rare depth of knowledge and love. And less politicians that is not out there for us.
Imagine; Ron Paul 2012!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
GREAT VIDEO AMAZING

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Or give him cancer...

2nd

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

I don't know about the whole world, but I live in America and i have only ever met one supporter in person.

edit on 24-4-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

You need to get out from behind your puter every now and then.

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join