It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Riley Martin's UFO Polaroids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
www.rileymartin.com...

December of 1987. Riley Martin saw a formation of alien spacecrafts in broad day light. With a Polaroid camera... he snapped the remaining 4 photographs of these UFO's in his camera

These were taken from him while he was under hypnosis and said truthfully that he had actually seen these craft. And that on other occasions been taken aboard craft to a mothership and in direct contact with extraterrestrials. What do you all think of these pictures look real enough to me, anybody that can debunk those.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Just my 2 cents, but it looks suspiciously like a black marker was used to draw the formation on the windshield itself. Then the camera was moved further away from the glass, thus making the objects appear to move further away also.
I noticed that the "closer" the craft are, the more impurities there are over the area of the photos that contain clouds. So if he DID place the camera closer to the windshield, any impurities in the glass would be more highlighted and noticeable than the ones further away.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Brandon88

#1 looks like someone drew some shapes on the windscreen of their car and photographed it with a polaroid.

#2 looks like a shot of the very same drawing on the windscreen but at a different angle and with better focus with the far left drawing out of frame to create the illusion that the formation has moved.

#3 looks like a photo again of the very same exact things drawn onto the car windscreen but taken from further back in the car to create the illusion of an increase in distance.

Hypnosis can be faked.
Anyone can pretend to be hypnotized when they are in fact not.
Testimony under hypnosis when someone is faking influence of hypnosis me thinks is most likely.

I'm pretty certain these photos are hoaxed.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Just did an ATS search for "Riley Martin".
There are tons of existing threads on the dude already. Not sure about the Polaroids, but I'm sure they're in there somewhere.
EG: HERE, HERE, HERE etc. Goes on and on.
Hope that helps.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
"Baa-baa-booey!!
Baa-baa-booey!!!
Howard Stern's penis!"

But, yeah. Looks like you guys nailed it already. Riley is a con-man shuckster. And that's when he's sober enough to do his "radio show."
edit on 24/4/12 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
If I remember rightly the old Polaroid never used to take photos that fast? I.e. the mechanism never produced a photo that fast. So how then at 80 knots can a succession of photographs be taken as depicted above........they would be gone by the time you pressed the button again!??

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Here's a fine sample of Riley Martin -

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
The clouds/sky is different in each shot.
I don't think the sky would change so much so quickly.
Calling fake.
edit on 24-4-2012 by jewells because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Brandon88

Cant see any pictures

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I'm just gonna throw this out there...

The perspective angles are all the same in each of the photos. If indeed the UFOs came and left, you'd see a change in angular perspective of the UFO formation (assuming they maintain formation) in respect to your location as the UFOs move further away.

A little background in Art and Physics can easily debunk this garbage.

top topics

join