It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Border of MEXICO/USA in california by East Calexico, California?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I just got off the phone with my sister saying that there were 3 ufo (one big one and two smaller ones) flying low close to the border... along the vicinity of expressway 7 east of calexico california (use google maps).... suposedly a police car, along with several other people, pulled over to see the UFOs hover. i was just asking of anyone has heard anything about it too... radar reports... anything of that sort.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dannikilla13

With respect, since it's going to happen anyway, I have to say it:

Aliens + Border between US/Mexico, and you say there were three of them?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I'll see what I can find. I live about an hour away from that area, in San Diego. Haven't heard anything yet.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

That's hilarious. Haven't seen that sign here since maybe the 80's. Growing up here they used to be posted almost every few miles on the freeway.

Sorry for the derail, back to topic.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

With respect, since it's going to happen anyway, I have to say it:

Aliens + Border between US/Mexico, and you say there were three of them?

No you didnt have to say it.

But you did anyway.

This Mexican /Alien thing is sooooooooooo 2002

The girl in your Avatar looks like an alien.

FOR REAL.
edit on 24-4-2012 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
i am assuming that since there was a police car some sort of report must of be done...
also i witness say that is was big and that it has light spinning around it .. and the other two ufos were spinning around the big one close to it

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Anyone know any produce truckers that are in or near that area of California tonight? That's a very heavily traveled area, to say the least. Always truckers around and awake. I just don't know any I could call who'd be there, personally. Anyone else know one?

- As a matter of fact, there is a mid-size truck stop (24hr desk to call if the OP wanted to with the more detailed info of what direction to look in). A truck stop clerk would probably find the call odd and interesting enough to go look, too....so if something is there and your posting real time, it's a thought?
edit on 24-4-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Its about time they visit the Border Patrol! LOL

On a serious note- I saw two tonight here in NC and made a report with MUFON Starlike, much larger than a Star and loves to move around and follow me. On my way home I saw the same one that hangs out at my workplace and another one shows up bigger than the Starlike..it was really something big and silver bright and then turned sort of blue and white. Whatever they were stayed with me about 10 minutes and took off..disappeared..I filed another report with MUFON.

This is going on all over the world..the problem is that most people dont report this. I use to never even think about it, until I was attacked and taken from a Bridge in Charleston, West Virginia near the AMtrak station. I was on my way to go and work for US Customs and Border Patrol in Piegan, Montana Sept-2006. I never made it to my duty station and was found walking around in shock. I had to return to NC and have been working in the Nursing Field.

Based on what I have gone through and observed- There are good ones and really bad ones and all kinds of different ships. The ones I saw tonight appear to just be babysitting me! LOL

Pay attention to the sky and report anything unusual to MUFON. This information will be forever on file and they will be able to go back and make any connections or patterns that exist.

Best Wishes! Amy in NC

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

i went out there as soon as i heard it... but it was gone
went back to the were a live... and overheard helicopter flying low and really fast... im used to seeing helicopter... but these were making right angle turns and flying really low..

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Right angle turns? You mean just the sweeping change of direction helicopters make, but at higher than normal speeds...right? (some of the aircraft people are seeing these days...It makes me curious).

Low, fast and all over the place at 11:30pm outside Calexico? Yeah, that is interesting alright. I always saw helicopters up and down I-8 literally from Maricopa county and I-10 to the foothills approaching San Diego...but what you're describing would be something that would get my attention if I were driving out there tonight. Thanks for sharing. I can't help but think all this activity is related...?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

yeah i meant that... not sure how to describe the helicopters manuevers... im used to seeing the military helicopters go from the yuma bases to either NAF elcentro or other bases... thats why it was odd... becuase it was flying irregularly low and changed direction from westbound... and then made a turn and started heading south full speed.. (south were the said UFO was)...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Probably a drone

Border patrol uses them and depending on the type can make fast turns

This is the semi-covert cutting edge of homeland security, where federal law enforcement authorities are rapidly expanding a military-style unmanned aerial reconnaissance operation along the U.S.-Mexico border — a region that privacy watchdogs say includes a lot of American back yards.

www.washingtonpost.com...

edit on 24-4-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Radio Scanner Players for So-Cal Region

Second link from the bottom is Southern California Emergency Air Traffic as well as other regional air traffic frequencies. At least that seems to be what it indicates. The map also clicks over to Imperial County but those seem all Amateur radio and no official stuff to listen to where this is actually happening. The regional air channel though?

I just don't have time to monitor and should really have been off an hour ago... Enjoy that site though. I found it through Occupy and it's priceless for all kinds of things, as an aside.

- I've never tried digging in to find it, but that site may have federal frequencies to listen to? It has those kind of emergency text feed alert listings and player links for areas all over America.

top topics

join