It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A rant About Americans

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
These are the reasons why Americans are crazy. The world needs to let them keep their crazy to themselves. Here's how Americans are crazy:

Facts about Americans. Did you know that . . .

Only 30% of us can flare our nostrils.

21% of us don't make our bed daily. 5% of us never do.

Men do 29% of laundry each week. Only 7% of women trust their husbands to do it correctly.

40% of women have hurled footwear at a man.

source: www.langston.com...

So you see, AMERICANS ARE CRAZY! No where else in the world can you see this mess!

So what should we do about it? How can we fix these problems that Americans face on a daily basis?

Good habits are so hard to teach.
edit on 23-4-2012 by Crakeur because: properly sourced borrowed material

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

I don't think most of those can be considered abnormal or "crazy", a lot of those are nonsense.

This is the one that is at the heart of Crazy....

91% of us lie regularly.

We lie to each other, and worse, we lie to ourselves daily. That needs to change.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
50% of all statistics are made up...

2nd line.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
This is hardly a rant. In fact, I would even go so far as to say this list isn't entirely crazy, but more a reflection of the human condition.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
No where else in the world? OK, let's see the stats for every where else in the world.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

I don't think most of those can be considered abnormal or "crazy", a lot of those are nonsense.

This is the one that is at the heart of Crazy....

91% of us lie regularly.

We lie to each other, and worse, we lie to ourselves daily. That needs to change.

To be honest, a world were the concept of lying wouldn't exist would be pretty dull. Think about it

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jesiaha

To be honest, a world were the concept of lying wouldn't exist would be pretty dull. Think about it

Dull is a subjective perspective. What many find dull, I find quite entertaining.

Lying has never benefited anyone in the vibration of peace & love. If you follow the life of a lie, it always leads to the detriment of someone or something. Lying to kids about Santa and the Tooth fairy may not seem harmful, but it does affect the child's perspectives when they realize the fib of it all.

Look at the damage done from the lies of Religions.

Nuff said.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I've never hurled foot ware at a a man...I take good care of my shoes....

Des

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
100% of ATS members with the username: EvilSadamClone regret starting this thread.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

I've never hurled foot ware at a a man...I take good care of my shoes....

Des

I have to admit that I have.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

And once again someone is trying to gain attention by using the word "Americans"!

Hey OP,

"America", "American", or "Americans", are not words found in your source. I suspect that article is about mankind in general.

I should do a "Rant" about people, like you, that intentionally lie to get attention.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

40% of women have hurled footwear at a man.

That's awesome. I think that's happened to me before...boy am I lucky to be part of the 40%

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
unless that survey included every American it cant be truely accurate, check those make up adds that say 95% of women love a product and you find that its only a survey of about 200-300 women out of a population of 3-4 billion women on the planet

and as a rant its pretty poor so atleast pick a good rant something like 'americans and their knowledge of anything that doesnt involve burgers or guns'

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
First world problems really are the most pressing concern for humanity.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Bet you thought you were going to get wheelbarrow full of flags with this weak rant......

Des
edit on 23-4-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Show 'em how to do it!

I bet you can bitch with the best of them. (that's a compliment
)

Start one up it shouldn't be hard to find something to rant about as long as it's not me.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
reply to post by Destinyone

Show 'em how to do it!

I bet you can bitch with the best of them. (that's a compliment
)

Start one up it shouldn't be hard to find something to rant about as long as it's not me.

Why, thank you...

Nawwww....I'm not the type that would do a rant fest on ATS. I go out and chop down the saplings trying to grow around my pond...and curse under my breath...though, one time I threw a whole bushel basket of over ripe plums at the side of a barn while cursing the guy who pissed me off....

Do you like plums....

Des

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
OOOO% of Americans prefer to sleep with goats in a middle eastern desert where women are treated as dogs and the goats are treated with respect....sorry I been to your country and well you guys are dying to get into mine...later man, much much later if you can help it
edit on 23-4-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone

Facts about Americans. Did you know that . . .

source: www.langston.com...

Hello, EvilSadamClone.

In checking your source link, I find the page is titled Numbers You Always Wanted To Know... but I failed to find the line "Facts about Americans. Did you know that..." as quoted. Would you be so kind as to direct me to it on the linked page?

J
edit on 4/23/2012 by LadyJae because: formatting

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
OOOO% of Americans prefer to sleep with goats in a middle eastern desert where women are treated as dogs and the goats are treated with respect....sorry I been to your country and well you guys are dying to get into mine...later man, much much later if you can help it
edit on 23-4-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

Actually I think they just want to move anywhere they can, to get out of their own country.

Bit of an egotistical viewpoint you have. America is not the only country people emigrate to. In fact Europe has the worlds largest immigration.

The International Organization for Migration (IOM) stated there are more than 200-million migrants around the world today. Europe hosted the largest number of immigrants, with 70.6 million people in 2005. North America, with over 45.1 million immigrants, is second, followed by Asia, which hosts nearly 25.3 million. Most of today's migrant workers come from Asia.[1]

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 4/23/2012 by ANOK because: it's a commie take-over Harry

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join