It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

want to see a ufo then please give this a try,as it works for me

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
reply to post by Druscilla

I wonder why that might be?

What are you insinuating it might be?

For the most part I have thought the same thing as the OP. After you have seen a UFO by chance then you continually want to see more UFOs. So....from what I think is normal .......you start to think in your head that you want them to "show themselves" again.

Even though I know what I just witnessed is unidentifiable.

It is summer now in my location and the skies are clear and prime for watching. When there are blue skies or patchy clouds that is a constant thought in my head..... "am I going to see a UFO today"

I seen a few since the start of this spring. The most recent being yesterday (April 21). I sit on my back porch with my binoculars and have a relaxing time just looking up.

So, did I see the UFO because I thought about it all morning and afternoon?

Or did I see the UFO because I am near a "hotspot" of some sort?

Or is it simply because I live in Utah near many Military bases?

I think all of those are possible...... and at the end of the day ....I have thought about seeing UFOs and have had no success a lot of times. .....but I have also lost count of how many UFOs I have seen.

Some of the things I have seen them do leads me to believe they are not from our Military.... so I keep thinking and keep looking up.

What I'm suggesting is: There are people that are quite very familiar with what goes on in the skies and can identify what they see as what it actually is, and then there are people not so familiar with what goes on in the skies, or how to identify what they see as what it actually is because such is outside their ken.

It's fairly well documented that over 95% of UFO sightings are mis-identification of mundane phenomenon.

Thus, I suspect, from a statistical probability factor backed up by a large demographic of evidence that what most are claiming to be UFOs may well be 'unidentified' in the technical respect to them personally, but, are in fact quite normal, mundane, and easily explainable were someone of greater experience on hand to point out that what you just saw was the ISS, an Iridium satellite flare, Venus, a Bolide, Lenticular cloud, or something else unusual in some respects, but nothing along the lines of alien spacecraft.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by thesearchfortruth

You see a sattelite/meteor/unusual aircraft/blimp/whatever

Sorry man, I don't think you or I can say what somebody else saw without being there.

Not to mention your response is the standard "ridicule" all people get who say they see UFOs.

I would say most of us do not have a $1000 camera that we can film with. Since most of the UFOs I have seen appeared high in the atmosphere...... it's rather pointless to film it and post it. Since that would probably just receive even more ridicule.

Sure....if I see one within 100's of feet I will pull out my phone or run and grab my flip cam.

Also....you must be new to this if you don't know that ALL videos are called HOAX's. ...ok maybe not all but damn close.

Prime example: Oliver's Castle..... it's called a HOAX yet it is genuinely one of the best videos I have seen.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Do you need to speak your request out loud?
What frame of mind are you in when your request yields a showing?
Is there any sort of etiquette in the way you ask?
If you can think the request in your head do you need to be in any clearheaded or meditative states?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Druscilla ..... I hear the sounds of denial coming from your direction.

I can point out a lot constellations in the sky and I am completely aware of where the visible planets are in my hemisphere.

I don't think I am the only one like that. And I have come to find that out of the people I am around I am the only one who looks up, and I am the only one who seems to know which planets are which....

In other words.... I know what I am looking at.

5% is a lot of UFOs.

There are a lot of people on this planet who are aware that "Aliens" are interacting and watching us and have been for a long time.

It's fine to disagree....but you can't say that it is not true.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I've seen an in your face, Enterprise shaped, 50ft away from me Unidentified Flying Object and never, EVER, want to see it again. This was when I was 12 years old, so now at 29, I seriously think I would get a heart attack if I ever came across one again.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by txMEGAlithic
reply to post by maryhinge
I believe you. Though I haven't tried this approach, twice I feel like they have 'contacted' me in a way, telling me to look up and when I did, there they were. The first time I saw something unidentified and strange, it was a total surprise. Then the second and third times, (which happened shortly after my first) I got the feeling or message to look in a certain direction, only to find the 'oddities' floating there in the sky. Each of these instances, I had no camera or phone with me. No way of recording any of it. I thought that was weird but maybe it's working along the same lines as what you've tried. I'm going to give it a try. I'm due for a smoke break in about 30 minutes. I might even leave my MotoRazor inside as to not 'spook' them. I think I will even try communicating to them, that, should they reveal themselves, I won't even come in and tell anyone in the office.
Thank you for your thread. I know its a pain in the *** dealing with all the nay sayers saying nay. I've taken my share of abuse on here, but I feel like the abuse can be endured because people need to know whats going on. Sure, some aren't going to believe a word you say, but the reward is in knowing that at least a few people got something out of your thread and experiences. Don't be bothered by the debunkers and skeptics. They are here no matter what and will comment without a doubt. You must 'blow it off', say thanks for posting in my thread, heck, even give out a star or two to the challengers. You know what is truth to you and sharing that to the open minded is what matters. Debunkers need not be a concern. I urge you would make a thread about your encounters/experiences. Not for the skeptics, but the believers. Any and all information on the UFO/Alien subject needs to come out. There are people who will listen.
Again, thanks for your thread. As a believer, its worth a try.
And for those who have tried it with no results..........Maybe your mind isn't in the right place. Maybe you don't really believe it will happen, there for, it won't. Or maybe you should take up smoking.
Sure is a yummy treat!
TXML

edit on 23-4-2012 by txMEGAlithic because: (no reason given)

TXML thanks very much for your insight i will be sure to take this on board,
i do believe you have to believe in order to see them

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge

so i ask you all to just try this think about seeing or asking
them to show themselves to you with no intention of filming
them...

So these aliens do speak english... I was starting to question their intelligence since they usually only comunicate in crop circles, or weird writing that no one else understands.

edit on 23-4-2012 by kingofmd because: spellin'

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Hello Mary,

What caught my attention in your opening post was the caveat to never attempt to record the event. I know exactly what you mean. “They” know when we are recording or even have the ability to record “them”. I always have a camera or two ready for action wherever I go. I used to have frequent “encounters”. Now I have only “intense” incidents during which I have managed to capture glimpses of “them”. The really odd part is that I studied photojournalism and have been a photographer for 35 years and I simply do not have any hesitation to record anything or anyone no matter how dangerous or uncomfortable the situation might be. Yet… after these “intense” situations I am absolutely baffled by my inability to take follow up photos and video of the scene.

I will try your “no-camera” technique and will let you know IF anything happens.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by thesearchfortruth

no
1 im out side i have a feeling to look lets say east
2 i see what ever it is be it a light that just shoots all over the sky
3 i keep looking while calling the wife out if shes up
4 no camera or phone
5 i dont come on ats right away as i need time to think of what i have seen
6 hope to see it again

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingofmd

Originally posted by maryhinge

so i ask you all to just try this think about seeing or asking
them to show themselves to you with no intention of filming
them...

So these aliens do speak english... I was starting to question their intelligence since they usually only comunicate in crop circles, or weird writing that no one else understands.

edit on 23-4-2012 by kingofmd because: spellin'

i may be wrong but you are the first to mention aliens a think

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I have a question. Its been hinted around by Dplum517.
You siad:

What I'm suggesting is: There are people that are quite very familiar with what goes on in the skies and can identify what they see as what it actually is, and then there are people not so familiar with what goes on in the skies, or how to identify what they see as what it actually is because such is outside their ken.

My question is this: What do you do when a person, that is familiar with what goes on in the skies and can identify what they see as what it actually is, really sees something that they can't identify despite their knowledge of all the 'could be's'. Examples: Me, Dpum517, and many others. I know this isn't the topic and has nothing to do with contacting. But think of it this way.
You know your sky? Right? What would you think if you saw something that, with all of your knowledge of the sky, you couldn't identify even as earthly? It blew me away when that happened to me. As much as I've tried to explain it as earthy or natural I just couldn't find any good 'sane' explanation. As far as the contacting part, we have no real proof of its possibility but it is just as much possible as seeing a UFO. You will be surprised one day, I have a feeling. You can't look for as long as we have without seeing something. I was sure surprised when that day came for me.

TXML

edit on 23-4-2012 by txMEGAlithic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by KOGDOG

thanks KOGDOG i never feel the need to take pics/vids

but for a while my family thought i was seeing things

stars flying round as if playing tick

until they were with me on 28th april 2011
(check out old thread in my old account username philware
ufo over a55 from chester to rhyl on 28th april 2011 12.15pm to 12.50pm
the wife 3 kids and i,it was as if they let them see that i was ok in the head

and many many more

ps call me philware
maryhinge is a silly play on words
h___m____
edit on 23/4/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakendhybrid
Do you need to speak your request out loud? not all the time, its more like i know they are there and i just look,
What frame of mind are you in when your request yields a showing?i honestly dont know
Is there any sort of etiquette in the way you ask?show yourself, where are you kind of thing
If you can think the request in your head do you need to be in any clearheaded or meditative states?
i just feel it,have an open mind ,may i add that i dont drink
hope this helps

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I share the same experiences, if you do not have the intention of filming and whatnot, they show themselves rather often.
They are way smarter than we are making them out to be, I mean you think they really want to be videotaped? The have the technology to GET here in the first place, so whos to say they cant read everyones mind? (long shot, but who knows)
Oh well, we should all be enlightened soon enough

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Your ability to summon Ufo's is a gift, but have you considered that it maybe a dangerous one, I will reveal my sighting to you, I would consider my sighting to be one of the third kind, I found it very frightening so be careful!

It is quite possible that whilst you and your family sleep you are being systematically taken, randomly one at a time.
The sighting that I am about to reveal to you and fellow ATS users does not have any photographic or video evidence to back it up, but I know it to be true as one cannot truly understand another's experience unless he experiences it himself, I have had quite a few experiences through life concerning Ufo's.
Well I do know that the extra dimensional beings exist, and you like me are on what seems like a never ending search for the truth, but you all ready know the truth, you seek a common place with like minded people, people who go through life outside of the box, and with the horse blinkers off.

Here goes:

I like you have had an experience, not one but quite a few, the most recent close encounter was in January 2000, I have had more since but none like that one, I see the odd small metallic sphere known and again during the day, and small lights on the odd starry night. The story below is what I experienced in 2000, and is True, as my word is my bond, and honour!

Short Description of UFO Event: A Brilliant silent white light that scared the **** out of me , so much so that I froze on the spot .
Detailed Description of the UFO Event:
I was walking the dogs one night in Lincoln Lincolnshire at about 20:00.
I used to live on Tudor Road, which backed onto Hartsholme Country Park below.
Hartsholme country Park, around 3 miles from Lincoln city centre is Hartsholme country park in Lincolnshire UK.
I used to have an open mind about ufo`s in those days as I thought that we the human race must be very arrogant as to believe that we are the only living thing in the universe with intelligence, and also the other experiences experienced in childhood.
Confirmation that intelligence does exist elsewhere in the universe was proved to me that night, 02/01/2000.
Routinely I would walk the dogs every night up a path which leads from Birchwood Avenue to the edge of Hartsholme Country Park, the path ran around the back of my house in Tudor Road. The night started off as a normal every day night until whilst walking up the winding path I stopped and let the dogs off the lead, this was as we were reaching the end of the path which leads into the park, it was common practice for me to let the dogs run into the woods to do their business while I waited for them at the end of the path, there is a street lamp there and on this occasion the filament iwas red instead of orange.
While I waited not thinking about anything in particular I experienced a severe pain in my temporal lobe, it felt like the worst migraine that I have ever experienced before, I put my hand up to my head and I felt compelled to look up as if the pain was coming from a direction, and when I looked up I could not believe what I was looking at, I saw a huge bright white light, and it was blinding to look at, it was the brightest whitest light that I have ever seen, I was ridged to the spot in shock, and I felt like my mind was being read, I remember feeling very angry because without my permission all that was in my mind was stolen, Mind raped is the best description that I can give.
I began to fight back mentally and I cursed it with every thing that I could from God and Jesus through to Mary, Then all of a sudden it just shot straight up at an indescribable speed and became a star, you remember the old black and white televisions when you turned them off the picture would reduce to a tiny dot, well that is as close to the speed that I can get. I stood there still ridged to the spot when my dogs suddenly appeared, I did not even hang around to put the leads on them and I ran home as fast as I could, the dogs thankfully arrived with me unharmed, I ran because I was afraid that it would come back and get me.
I told my partner at the time and we agreed that we should keep it to ourselves.
The following day at around 15:00 in broad daylight, I decided that my partner and I would have fish and chips for tea, so I took a walk with my German Sheppard dog down to the chippy, which was at a shopping precinct called the forum just off Birchwood Avenue, when halfway to the chippy I felt that compulsion again to look up and there through a gap in the clouds was this huge black triangular craft with lights very dimly lit, the lights where fuzzy and distorted to look at as the clouds passed under the strange craft, the colours omitted was red and green, I watched in shock as cars went down the road not knowing what was hovering above them, and school children making their way home blissfully unaware.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Ashthebash46

Linconshire sighting continued:

I didn’t raise the alarm, I don’t know why but I just watched, then another thick cloud passed underneath it, then another gap appeared and there was nothing to be seen, it had completely vanished.
I hastelly got to the fish and chip shop, said nothing to the staff apart from ordering my meals and got home as fast as I could.
On arriving home I told my partner and she was surprised but very understanding, we talked all night and agreed what we had before, to keep it to ourselves.
Two weeks later we had a neighbour come over for dinner, and as the night progressed the wine flowed and Bill my neighbour who worked for Boeing Aircraft manufacturers on their breaking systems at Waddington Airbase, I told him myself what I had seen.
He listened intently and said, "You should have mentioned it before as I believe someone else reported seeing a UFO to the Lincolnshire Echo". I still have not seen the report that’s if it exists at all, and it would be great if it does then it would confirm my sighting.

The houses in area that I lived in called Doddington Park are mainly occupied by RAF pilots and personnel, I wonder if that has any bearing to my sighting, I myself am not connected to the RAF, I am just an ordinary civilian.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Without being rude I'm not sure I see the whole point of this thread, a great many of us have sat alone hoping something would show itself by deliberately not having a camera and its never worked, I'm lucky though to have seen 2 objects be what they will that freaked me out (and my wife) but as I don't carry a phone for a certain reason I have never been able to get a pic.

That leads me to my point, if you have this gift to summon UFO's I'm afraid its a rather useless gift as you get nothing from it, there's no direct communication with you, no contact, no chance of taking pics so the chance of other people seeing are limited by the fact that almost everyone bar me walks around with a camera phone. If the UFO's won't appear to people with recording devices the chances are only you or your kids will ever enjoy it.

Seems like a rather pointless gift then...

Since there's no contact or conversation you will never be sure of what you are seeing, it simply could be a ingrained wish to see something so distort something ordinary into a 'shape'. The mind itself is a rather nasty little beast, I know this because of reasons given in my sig, it can and WILL shape your concious and unconscious perceptions, the wish to see sometimes overcomes the reality of the situation.

Of course you could be seeing anything and that's all you will ever have until this gift bears you better fruits.

Its like being able to magically make money but never allowed to spend it..

Sorry, not a go or a dig, just trying to bring a bit of logic to the thread.
edit on 23-4-2012 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

then dont do the experiment and why comment

ill take that back you may be right in some instances

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ashthebash46

thanks for sharing cool event, why was you so scared?
as i never feel scared

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Of course thats what works. But there is more, ie. for many its, complete appreciation of the team up there watching over and cleaning up the earth scene abit and waking people up, a complete awe and gratitude, for Goodness, a wish for wonderful planet, and equality, nature. That brings help and monitoring so people are not left to lower frequency ETs showing up.

Asking, expressing joy and gratitude.

In short seeking, the door opens.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join