It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Pierced Woman ..How many piercings is enough?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Elaine Davidson is the "Most Pierced Woman" according to the Guinness World Records..
Im trying to figure out how she even washes her face..

Elaine is a Brazilian-born nurse, living in Edinborough, Scotland, who has made a name for herself by decorating her body with over 6,000 piercings.

In 2000 she was acknowledged as the world’s most pierced woman, by the Guinness Book of Records, with 462 piercings, of which 192 on her face. But she kept adding to her collection, and in May 2008 she had 5,920 piercings. As of February 2009 Elaine is the proud bearer of 6,005 pieces of metal.

Most of Elaine Davidson’s piercings are in her genitalia, over 1,500 ,located both on the outside and on the inside. The total weight of her “jewelry” adds up to three kilograms. Doctors claim this type of extreme modding involves serious risks, such as infection and transmission of diseases like hepatitis or AIDS.

On a TV show Elaine says she never removes the rings and studs, which she estimates weigh a total of around three kilos.

Words fail me on this lady.. 1,500 which are internal piercings yikes..She also just got married not to long ago..They must have had a interesting wedding night..How many piercings is enough?
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Yikes...that is definitely not sexy!

Body modifications can be "enhancing" for sure...but this is a terrible example of that!

I have both ears pierced and gauged (a little...10 gauges) and that is enough for me...I never understood gauging them out to 1 inch (or bigger) because it just looks silly to me!

Anyway interesting OP...but yikes too!

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Would love her to travel to america and have to be searched by the TSA, could make a rather fun afternoon if she doesnt mind being a public sight as she could spend 3-4 hours keeping the TSA happy removing a few studs and then going back to set off the alarms and rinsing and repeating until they give up or she has to spend a night in a secure hotel until all her bits have been determined to be safe

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
OCD to the extreme...I have a few piercings in my ears...that's my limit. She's bat poop crazy to put her health in danger.

jmoho....Des

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I would say she has some deep seeded issues and she's using the piercings to satisfy or protect herself from something. Could also be an impulsive disorder. Doesn't look very comfortable and I hope she removes her piercings from her tongue before she eats.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I think if any more than 5,000 piercings and then it's starting to be too much. When you cross that line is when you start to scare little kids. get called freak and people stare at you funny. 5,000 or less and hardly anybody notices.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv
Yikes...that is definitely not sexy!

Body modifications can be "enhancing" for sure...but this is a terrible example of that!

I have both ears pierced and gauged (a little...10 gauges) and that is enough for me...I never understood gauging them out to 1 inch (or bigger) because it just looks silly to me!

Anyway interesting OP...but yikes too!

jerryznv
I like piercings..I had my ears done and would love to have my nose pierced but im such a big wimp and i hate pain so i know i wont ever have it done..But this lady went to extremes its not sexy or pretty she looks like a metal head..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxatoria
Would love her to travel to america and have to be searched by the TSA, could make a rather fun afternoon if she doesnt mind being a public sight as she could spend 3-4 hours keeping the TSA happy removing a few studs and then going back to set off the alarms and rinsing and repeating until they give up or she has to spend a night in a secure hotel until all her bits have been determined to be safe

Maxatoria
That a interesting thought i bet she don't travel by plane anywhere she stated she never takes the jewelry off ..I don't know what they would do with someone like this lady it would take hours to remove all that jewelry and put it back in and im sure she would need help doing it..But you brought up a good point something to ponder on
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
To each their own and I don't want to judge anyone but that's pretty extreme. I don't even like the feel of make-up on my face, nevertheless ounces of metal sagging my face down.

The most I ever had pierced was my nose, ears, and belly button but that was ages ago. Pretty conservative now with just my ears pierced.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Very extreme. I don't even makeup. Why? 'cause I'm a guy, goddamnit.

I think that's too much. I feel dizzy just seeing her...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Ouch!

Whatever floats your boat as long as you do not harm another.

I have each ear pierced (normal, 1969 tiny) and had it done by a doctor with a girl friend holding each hand during procedure.

I don't like pain, would not make a good spy.

Wonder if she is pierced places we were not allowed to see...................
(ohhhhhhhhh sensitive areas, ouchy)!!!

My own personal view is she looks like a monster freak.

But everyone has their own opinion of beauty.

Hope none of her piercings get caught in her clothing.

I'm getting old, the world is getting stranger and stranger to me decade by decade.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
OCD to the extreme...I have a few piercings in my ears...that's my limit. She's bat poop crazy to put her health in danger.

jmoho....Des

Destinyone
Allot of people that have this done feel it reflects aspects of there personality...This lady went over the limit to the point it looks ugly to me ..But yes putting your health in danger is just plain crazy..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
I would say she has some deep seeded issues and she's using the piercings to satisfy or protect herself from something. Could also be an impulsive disorder. Doesn't look very comfortable and I hope she removes her piercings from her tongue before she eats.

WeRpeons
I had to wonder myself if she has issues and it could be a impulsive disorder or maybe she just plain likes all her jewelry ..She stated she doesn't take out her jewelry so i doubt she takes them out before she eats i wonder if her food gets tangled up in all that jewlery? peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MNnativeamer
I think if any more than 5,000 piercings and then it's starting to be too much. When you cross that line is when you start to scare little kids. get called freak and people stare at you funny. 5,000 or less and hardly anybody notices.

MNnativeamer
I don't know how many kids she scares but i bet she gets allot of stares from people and stopped allot and asked questions ..5,000 or less and hardly anybody notices.
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Piercings can look very beautiful on a woman.
However, this is just taking it to an extreme that should never be visited.
My question is, how do you get 1500 piercings internally....

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

AshleyD
I'm trying not to judge the lady myself but its hard when she goes to the extreme to look weird..I know what you mean about makeup i hate the stuff i never wear it unless im going out.. I don't like the feel of it on my face and i hate lipstick..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Whatever floats her boat.

There's no reason really, that her piercings should cause the health problems that were mentioned. As long as she doesn't make too many piercings at once and keeps them clean (but not too clean as that can hinder healing as well).

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
Very extreme. I don't even makeup. Why? 'cause I'm a guy, goddamnit.

I think that's too much. I feel dizzy just seeing her...

swan001
Well some guys do were makeup i know a few that do there Goth..I look at her and think all that jewelry has to be heavy on her face its just way to much..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1

1,500 which are internal piercings yikes..She also just got married not to long ago..They must have had a interesting wedding night..
That hurts me just thinking about it. I feel sorry for him.

oddstufflab.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

Ouch!

Whatever floats your boat as long as you do not harm another.

I have each ear pierced (normal, 1969 tiny) and had it done by a doctor with a girl friend holding each hand during procedure.

I don't like pain, would not make a good spy.

Wonder if she is pierced places we were not allowed to see...................
(ohhhhhhhhh sensitive areas, ouchy)!!!

My own personal view is she looks like a monster freak.

But everyone has their own opinion of beauty.

Hope none of her piercings get caught in her clothing.

I'm getting old, the world is getting stranger and stranger to me decade by decade.

ofhumandescent
I don't like pain either! And yes she has piercings in her genitalia, over 1,500 ,located both on the outside and on the inside that has to hurt to have sex i would think i cant figure out how she got 1,500 in and out of her she must be solid metal down there..
I think the whole look is a bit strange and yes the world is getting stranger
peace,sugarcookie1

<<   2 >>

join