Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Most Pierced Woman ..How many piercings is enough?

page: 2
6
<< 1   >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719
Piercings can look very beautiful on a woman.
However, this is just taking it to an extreme that should never be visited.
My question is, how do you get 1500 piercings internally....


GmoS719
How do you get 1500 piercings internally? I have no idea but thats also in and out of the genitalia but still yikes! peace,sugarcookie1




posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MzMorbid
Whatever floats her boat.

There's no reason really, that her piercings should cause the health problems that were mentioned. As long as she doesn't make too many piercings at once and keeps them clean (but not too clean as that can hinder healing as well).


MzMorbid
I don't know allot about piercings.. But i don't know how she keeps it all clean what about what she has down below inside and out i would think that would be hard to keep clean now thats just my thoughts and im a girl..And she says she dont take any of the jewelry out sounds like a health hazard to me..peace,sugarcookie1



posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles


Originally posted by sugarcookie1

1,500 which are internal piercings yikes..She also just got married not to long ago..They must have had a interesting wedding night..
That hurts me just thinking about it. I feel sorry for him.








oddstufflab.com...


BrokenCircles
Thats one of my favorite songs by the Doors
Thanks for the extreme augmentation pics ive seen most of them but i think these people look at there bodys like its a canvas to decorate and there content with how they look..
To me its not very attractive but to each there own
peace,sugarcookie1



posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1
 

Originally posted by sugarcookie1

...i think these people look at there bodys like its a canvas to decorate and there content with how they look...
I agree. Anybody/everybody has the right to do whatever they want to their own body. After all, it is theirs.

BUT, I think there are many who will never be truly content with it. For some people, it seems like once that particular line is crossed, they will always need more. It will never be enough. It's an addiction.


Personally, I liked The Enigma's tats better, back when it was in more of a checkerboard pattern, with many of the pieces not filled in. Obviously, it doesn't matter what I think about it.



I hadn't noticed what he did to his ear. It's definitely original.



posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by sugarcookie1
 

Originally posted by sugarcookie1

...i think these people look at there bodys like its a canvas to decorate and there content with how they look...
I agree. Anybody/everybody has the right to do whatever they want to their own body. After all, it is theirs.

BUT, I think there are many who will never be truly content with it. For some people, it seems like once that particular line is crossed, they will always need more. It will never be enough. It's an addiction.


Personally, I liked The Enigma's tats better, back when it was in more of a checkerboard pattern, with many of the pieces not filled in. Obviously, it doesn't matter what I think about it.



I hadn't noticed what he did to his ear. It's definitely original.





BrokenCircles
WOW the ear thing must be new i never noticed that before on him..I'm such a wimp about pain this guy must have super human nerves i cant imagine the pain having your ear craved out like that and split plus all the ink done all over his body ..
I agree with you i liked his checkerboard puzzle piece look better then what he has going now
I have friends that have tats and thats all they talk about is the next one there getting so in some cases i think its an addiction..Thanks for posting,peace,sugarcookie1



posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1
 


Most of the rings she's wearing- especially the 'internal' ones (inner labia, vaginal opening probably as well as a "triangle" piercing) are probably made from 316L Surgical Stainless. That is implant grade steel used in the medical profession for things like pins in your bones etc. So as long as she's not a filthy person, she won't have hygiene problems. She doesn't look filthy to me at all...just shiney


Honestly- it would be easy to clean...only problem would be getting them all dry- does she stand in front of a fan for 20 minutes to make sure they're all dry? :O
edit on 22-4-2012 by MzMorbid because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MzMorbid
reply to post by sugarcookie1
 


Most of the rings she's wearing- especially the 'internal' ones (inner labia, vaginal opening probably as well as a "triangle" piercing) are probably made from 316L Surgical Stainless. That is implant grade steel used in the medical profession for things like pins in your bones etc. So as long as she's not a filthy person, she won't have hygiene problems. She doesn't look filthy to me at all...just shiney


Honestly- it would be easy to clean...only problem would be getting them all dry- does she stand in front of a fan for 20 minutes to make sure they're all dry? :O
edit on 22-4-2012 by MzMorbid because: (no reason given)


MzMorbid
I agree she sure is shiney
I don't know if she stands in front of a fan for 20 mins getting them all dry lol maybe i should write her and ask
peace,sugarcookie1



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1
 



That's crazy. I only got my nose pierced and had to get rid of the piercing few months later because it was hitting a nerve when I would put it back in, it made me faint



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Mentalistbee
Thats a shame to go through all that then to end up getting rid of it
thats a bummer..I think nose piercings are very cute ..piece,sugarcookie1



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Pretty bizzare to say the least!

Don't think I would want to turn myself
into a human pincushion



posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by 43LEO729
 


Hi Leo..Me either it looks to painful not my cup of tea
sugarcookie1



posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   




reply to post by BrokenCircles
 


Lol, here is my buddy with that buy covered in blue tats, I think they call him tbe enigma.
I'm not sure how people can become addicted to tats or piercings because if you ask me, it's an addiction for some.
Some people can pull it off though and it actually doesn't look too bad.

I hope the links work, if not. Sorry.



www.facebook.com...
edit on 26-4-2012 by MNnativeamer because: Added a link cuz the pics I tried to add to this post didnt work the first time.



posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1
 


What does it matter as long as she is happy with it. Her choice..



posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Have you seen this lady's husband. Doesn't look the sort of chap into all that bling.

I'm sure she's amassed these piercings over many, many years and followed her aftercare up religiously. After healing, the cleaning process I'm sure is as basic as keeping proper hygiene standards. I've never had a piercing myself that's interfered with alarms at airports, or know personally of anyone else who has.

It's true though that like tattoo's you can develop a craving for more, they can become a bit of a habit, but bare in mind this lady has gone out of her way to transform herself into somewhat of a celebrity and has no doubt embraced her addiction as a means to an end. Obviously you are a greater risk of picking something nasty up from a dubious practitioner but most people I know won't go down that route to save a few quid. Given how much just a single piercing costs these days, I wouldn't like to hazard a guess as to how much she's spent each one could be anywhere between £15 and £40!!

My fella has more than me, he must have about ten, his crowning glory being a reverse Prince Albert which bizarrely healed quicker than a bog standard ear piercing. That was a bit of a blow really, I really fancied the few months rest.
I'm quite boring in the bling department though. Only have my ears done twice, tongue and nose. Couldn't be bothered with having my belly button redone after the blighter grew out and the one I had in the middle of my bottom lip just annoyed the hell out of me so I got rid.



posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mentalistbee
reply to post by sugarcookie1
 



That's crazy. I only got my nose pierced and had to get rid of the piercing few months later because it was hitting a nerve when I would put it back in, it made me faint




Yeah, OH did that. I warned him not to have it put too far on his nostril but he was having none of it. After about 6 months of knocking himself sick because it was hitting a nerve he took it out. He wants it done again though, just not on the nostril crease this time.



posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MNnativeamer
 


MNnativeamer
I went to facebook and looked at the tat thats a nice one..I do love tats and piercings many of my friends have them and they look good but they knew when to stop or hide them a bit better but i think the reason for hiding them was because of there jobs people don't like to hire if your tats and piercings show to much at least that what i was told..peace,sugarcookie1



posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by sugarcookie1
 


What does it matter as long as she is happy with it. Her choice..


I agree and she seems happy
peace,sugarcookie1



posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
Have you seen this lady's husband. Doesn't look the sort of chap into all that bling.

I'm sure she's amassed these piercings over many, many years and followed her aftercare up religiously. After healing, the cleaning process I'm sure is as basic as keeping proper hygiene standards. I've never had a piercing myself that's interfered with alarms at airports, or know personally of anyone else who has.

It's true though that like tattoo's you can develop a craving for more, they can become a bit of a habit, but bare in mind this lady has gone out of her way to transform herself into somewhat of a celebrity and has no doubt embraced her addiction as a means to an end. Obviously you are a greater risk of picking something nasty up from a dubious practitioner but most people I know won't go down that route to save a few quid. Given how much just a single piercing costs these days, I wouldn't like to hazard a guess as to how much she's spent each one could be anywhere between £15 and £40!!

My fella has more than me, he must have about ten, his crowning glory being a reverse Prince Albert which bizarrely healed quicker than a bog standard ear piercing. That was a bit of a blow really, I really fancied the few months rest.
I'm quite boring in the bling department though. Only have my ears done twice, tongue and nose. Couldn't be bothered with having my belly button redone after the blighter grew out and the one I had in the middle of my bottom lip just annoyed the hell out of me so I got rid.


Suspiria
I know this lady has thousands of dollars tied up in piercings and that has to be an addiction on her part it wouldn't look so bad i think if she didn't add the green paint to it all lol..
Her husband looks like Joe blow from down the street but he must love her and like all that maybe its a turn on for him or he sees something deeper in her then the piercings i just think she went to far even if its for celebrity status..
Keeping all that clean has to be a constant up keep it would be an obsession for me if i had all that plus the weight of all that bling must be hard on the face dragging it down..
I always thought about having my belly button done i think its cute and there is allot of nice jewelry out for that but im a woos so i will never have it done i don't deal with pain very well..peace,sugarcookie1





new topics

top topics



 
6
<< 1   >>

log in

join