It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A21: American DRACONIAN LAWs ensue incl. No collecting water, No smoking in own home nor backyard..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Don't you know everything is Obama's fault. See, ATS is a place where people proclaim certain beliefs but don't really believe them. They talk all day about TPTB and still cling to some political party.

They believe none of it. If you harp on about what the president does then you don't believe in TPTB. Why? Because then you'd be acknowledging the president isn't some sock puppet and has real power.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

"Sustainable", "Green", they sound like such nice caring words, until you look up the diabolical plans behind their use. I have learned to look very closely at anything that has a title that makes us think the government is actually doing something good for us.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
While I dislike Obama as much as the next person, those are state and local laws and ordinances. Not Federal laws and regulations.

Just saying.

They are indeed absurd and ridiculous, I would like to see how they intend to enforce these "laws". I think they intend to drown us in these, until they can prosecute and/or fine anyone whenever it suits their purpose. Because at some point everything will be illegal.

edit on 21-4-2012 by watchitburn because: Stuff

Don't you realize what "Federal Funding" is really is? Its a way for the federal government to bribe states intoALL doing what the fed's want and pass laws that are influenced by many federal politicians and agencies. We are no longer individual states united to form a federal government. Instead through the exponential growth of federal powers and corrupt policy, we have become the united states of a federal government, or America.

Agencies such as the EPA and DHS have destroyed states rights and manipulated so many state laws under the guise of "safety" or or conservation. Now under agenda 21 we have the UN manipulating federal, state, and local laws and now se are seeing our nation loose it's sovereignty to the UN just as states lost their states rights to the federal government.

People better wake up to what all their policians at all levels and all parties are doing because they are attacking our liberties everyday and it doesn't matter what reason is given or which party is doing it. They are after control over every aspect of our lives. When you are being told by any government whether it is federal, state, or municiple, that you are not allowed to procure the basic needs of survival such as collect water or raise pigs then we have most certainly already lost the most basic freedom that our founders wanted us to have and that is the right to exist in freedom from tyranny. And we have lost that freedom because any government that once to dictate to you whether or not you can collect drinking water or eat a certain breed of pig then we are experiencing tyranny. They want us dependent upon them and the "privilages" that they "allow" us to have.

Its also funny to me at all the people complain about second hand smoke and smokers yet these same people will sit in an hour long traffic jam everyday on their commute breathing in carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, nitrogen dioxide, sulfur dioxide, benzene, formaldehyde, particulate matter, and polycyclic hydrocarbons everyday. Those are the most common chemicals in car exhaust fumes.

Everyday I think to myself that the world has gone nuts and for the most part it has. But we only have.ourselves to blame because we're the ones that continue to vote these people into office. Soon we won't be allowed to fart in our own bathtubs within getting a permit or paying a fine. This is going to conntinue to get worse as long as we continue to allow it.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

I'm getting tired of seeing "Agenda 21" rolled out as the new bogeyman every time someone wants to spread F.U.D. I looked at "chapter 18" - as applies to developing nations, and here's what it says;

D. Drinking-water supply and sanitation
[…]
18.52. To ensure the feasibility, acceptability and sustainability of planned water-supply services, adopted technologies should be responsive to the needs and constraints imposed by the conditions of the community concerned. Thus, design criteria will involve technical, health, social, economic, provincial, institutional and environmental factors that determine the characteristics, magnitude and cost of the planned system. Relevant international support programmes should address the developing countries concerning, inter alia:
[…]
(b) Utilization of traditional and indigenous practices, as far as practicable, to maximize and sustain local involvement;
(source)

Section 18.50 (iii) (a more expanded version)

(iii) Expansion of urban and rural water-supply and development and expansion of rainwater catchment systems, particularly on small islands, in addition to the reticulated water-supply system;
(source)

Nope, nothing at all in there about making it illegal to collect rainwater - just the opposite, it seeks to mitigate urban runoff in developing nations by increasing rainwater catchment - as opposed to the old way of doing things where we simply dump rainwater into the sewers (which not only causes overflows but allows the rainwater to become contaminated by raw sewage.

Like I said, blame local ordnances for making it illegal to collect rainwater. MY state is just the opposite, communities here encourage the use of cisterns and rainwater collection. Perhaps you live in a very dry or drought-stricken state, and that is your state's response. But please, leave the hysterics out of it, Agenda 21 is no more responsible for outlawing rainwater collection than George Soros.

I also fail to see where in "agenda 21" it makes it illegal to smoke in your own home.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The thing with local laws is, if they are tyrannical, the state or federal gov should intervene to protect your natural rights, but in this day and age that will most likely not happen unless you already conform to what federal politicians want. An example would be tragically their desire to remove self defense laws. So if you are a criminal and you complain about someone using self defense the federal government or at least the media will be on your side, but if you are smoking in your home they probably will try and hurt rather than help you.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Here's just another example of what's wrong with your post - you posted this video with the implied title that "Agenda 21 is going to ban smoking in your home" - but did you view the video? Or better yet, did you do any research to where this originated from?

This was from Belmont, CA, where the CITY of Belmont passed a smoking ordnance in apartment units.

If the City of Belmont wants to pass such an ordnance, that's their prerogative, and between them and their constituents.

What you did was lie and distort this into "agenda 21".

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer

If the City of Belmont wants to pass such an ordnance, that's their prerogative, and between them and their constituents.

What you did was lie and distort this into "agenda 21".

sure, if you say so.

it obvious how much you get off on saying "what you did was lie"

i LIED!

lets just pretend "ensue" doesn't mean leading up to .

and that city and state laws CANNOT encompass draconian law nor AGENDA 21.

hello, AGENDA?!

sheesh.

well, if the Fed wants to pass such laws, fine, that's their prerogative.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
You've failed to demonstrate any connection whatsoever between "agenda 21" and a non-smoking ordnance passed in the City of Belmont.

Just as you've failed to demonstrate in any way, shape, or form, that "agenda 21" prohibits smoking in one's home or backyard.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
www.icleiusa.org...

Here's the list of current members......watch out...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
www.icleiusa.org...

Here's the list of current members......watch out...

That list is interesting.

It may indicate that high level international "policies" have a "Lobbying" effect on local levels.

That would help explain the extremism going on.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Here is something called the UN Environmental Constitution For The World

Most people have no idea that the United Nations has been drafting an environmental constitution for the world that is intended to supersede all existing national laws. This document has a working title of "Draft International Covenant on Environment and Development" and you can read the entire thing right here. Work on this proposed world environmental constitution has been going on since 1995, and the fourth edition was issued to UN member states on September 22nd, 2010. This document is intended to become a permanent binding treaty and it would establish an incredibly repressive system of global governance. This "covenant", as it is being called, claims authority over the entire global environment and everything that affects it. Considering the fact that everything that we do affects the environment in some way, that would mean that this document would become the highest form of law for all human activity. This proposed UN environmental constitution for the world is incredibly detailed. The U.S. Constitution only has 7 articles, but the UN document has 79 articles. If the U.S. eventually ratifies this treaty, any national, state or local laws that conflict with this covenant will be null and void. This is potentially one of the greatest threats to our national sovereignty that we have ever seen and we need to warn the American people about it.

This sounds like it's a multi million dollar deal for the "experts".

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

One more step to one government for all.....bye bye Miss American Pie....

I wonder how many US citizens will stand for soverignty when the time comes (maybe it's to late) or will they sit back and say "they know what's best for us"?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
the moment someone tells me I cant smoke in MY HOUSE, where I pay the mortgage, taxes, insurance and general upkeep, is the day i tell em to go to hell, if they TRY to tell me what i can or cannot do in my house, then THEY can pay my bills, til then, I'll light up IN MY HOUSE

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
The only reason they would want to control the rainwater you collect is because it is fluoride free.

And we can't have people running around drinking fluoride free water now can we.....

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

Welcome to the NWO
You are so right. The UN and all of it's agendas especially Agenda 21 is nothing but Totalitarian communism. They just use sophisticated terms like "sustainability" and "public-private partnerships" and "Stakeholder" and so on. It all sounds so good and benign right?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I think our issue is with the trend in the US to get involved in the citizenry's personal life. There is an attitude being passed down from Washington that is changing our country into a new form of fascism. Fascism in the end is neither left or right. It is actually in the middle and usually borrows from both. The main purpose in such a system is to control all aspects of civil life.

The US better wake up about all these "noble" ideas that will eventually build to a greater set of laws that regulate everything from food rationing to water usage/ shower rights. It is dangerous to walk down that road. No nation that has taken those steps and that direction has avoided complete fascism. Germany was a bastion of civil liberties until Hitler and the Nazi party slowly took over. The process was slow like in the US. The mentality of the people was first changed.

Once the cat had shown her nails though, everyone regretted it. The same thing will happen here. The only difference is that many will DIE instead of just feeling bad about it all.

The US has had Nazi supporters since before WW2. They have through big business and lobbyists, changed the US way of thought. They will eventually change the government into their dream form. Nazi Germany.

They have tried to take power before orchestrating a Coup d'état. Had it not been for one general we would have had a civil war thanks to them. They have not given up.

The White House Putsch was an Congressionally-investigated conspiracy of moneyed interests which tried to overthrow President Franklin D. Roosevelt during the early years of the Great Depression. The allegations of the plot came to light when Marine Corps General Smedley Butler testified to the existence of the plot before the McCormack-Dickstein Committee in 1933 [1].

In this testimony, Butler claimed that a group of several men had approached him as part of a plot to overthrow Roosevelt in a fascist military coup using the recently created American Liberty League constructed for the purpose of the coup with the model being the 1930's French fascist Croix de Feu.
SO the American Liberty League was FASCIST?
They wanted a dictatorship like the Nazis?
What does that say about "labels" and "slogans"?

In their final report, the Congressional committee supported Butler's allegations on the existence of the plot [2], but no prosecutions or further investigations followed.

www.takeoverworld.info...

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 26-4-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join