It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

temporarily stop buying iranian oil.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
From first of October there is going to be an attempt to peacefully and democratically replace Iranian terrorist regime.

Most of money earned from oil goes to the terrorist regime of Iran which then can use some on terrorism. Ease of an eventually stop buying Iranian oil if you want to stop the mullahs getting the bomb and have Iran freed. Threat form us reduced reasonably.

Cheers,
If you have no idea what I am talking about read some of my recent posts.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Funny I don't see US stopping from buying the oil of Saudi, whoops I forgot they are not terrorist they just like to finance terrorist not even when most of the 9/11 operatives came out to be from Saudi US did not stop buying form them.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The US doesn't buy any of Iran's oil.

If you want the rest of the world to stop buying it, that's nearly impossible.

Oil supplies are short now.
If you take the almost 4 million barrels per day of Iranian oil off the market oil prices will skyrocket. There will be a worldwide shortage that Saudi Arabia can not make up on it's own.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Perhaps follow some of the links I have posted(on other related threads). Cant countries just dig into reserves for about a month or two so that Iranian Illegal government and Mullahs are removed, instead of having to go into a possible devastating conflict with nuclear escalation possibility?

[edit on 27-9-2004 by zurvan]

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Maybe I'm TOTALLY off base but I thought that oil was all put in the same place so that it was impossible to say where the oil originated. Was I given bad information? I could have sworn that I saw this on CNN when everyone was angry that 15 of the hijackers were Saudi's.

Jemison

Could you post the links you are asking us to read? I've had problems using the search feature. TIA.

[edit on 27-9-2004 by Jemison]

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jemison
Maybe I'm TOTALLY off base but I thought that oil was all put in the same place so that it was impossible to say where the oil originated. Was I given bad information? I could have sworn that I saw this on CNN when everyone was angry that 15 of the hijackers were Saudi's.

Jemison

Could you post the links you are asking us to read? I've had problems using the search feature. TIA.

[edit on 27-9-2004 by Jemison]

You as a consumer can't say you don't want Saudi Arabian Oil but the government can stop imports from a certain country.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Iranian and Iraqi oil goes to Europe.
60% of oil used in the US comes from North and South America.

Oil supplies remain the same as in 2000, it is the demand from China and India and the terrorist threat of an interruption of this supply that high oil artificially high.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SIRR1
Iranian and Iraqi oil goes to Europe.
60% of oil used in the US comes from North and South America.

Oil supplies remain the same as in 2000, it is the demand from China and India and the terrorist threat of an interruption of this supply that high oil artificially high.

The US imports more of iraq's oil than any other country.
In 2001 and 2002, they imported more of Iraq's crude oil than all other countries combined.

Iran ships the majority of it's crude to Asia, they import more than double what Europe imports from Iran.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by zurvan
Perhaps follow some of the links I have posted. Cant countries just dig into reserves for about a month or two so that Iranian Illegal government and Mullahs are removed, instead of having to go into a possible devastating conflict with nuclear escalation possibility?

What illegal government?

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Islamic Republic of Iran

government offcourse. you know one of the main suppliers and supporters of terrorism have you heard of them

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   

If you have no idea what I am talking about read some of my recent posts.

How about you just let everyone in on the secret? Or perhaps, if the info is coverd in your other posts, why are you starting another converstation on it here?

marg6043
I don't see US stopping from buying the oil of Saudi

Saudi involvment in terror is drastically and, in a sense, fundamentally different than Iranian involvement. The iranians are the ones arming the palestinians and promoting worldwide revolution (however ineffectively) and are the ones openly hostile to the US. The Saudis give money to families of suicide bombers, and certianly must give funds to some of the orgs and some weapons, but the state itself isn't opposed to the US, evidenced by having US bases there. The population is a different story, and its a brutal repressive theocratic regime, and the 'poltical' costs of dependency on their oil are horrific, but even then there are a world away from the sort of horrors iran can release.

aceofbase
The US doesn't buy any of Iran's oil.

Look at you, making sense and being rational.

zurvan
Perhaps follow some of the links I have posted

You haven't posted a single link at this point in the thread.

devastating conflict with nuclear escalation possibility?

SInce the iranians have no nukes, and the russians aren't likely to go into 'MAD' to defend the Iranians, how would it escalate?

sirr1
that high oil artificially high.

I thought production was adequate, but processing on the US side was lagging?

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Islamic Republic of Iran

government offcourse. you know one of the main suppliers and supporters of terrorism have you heard of them

And how exactley are they illegal? Oh, so now Iran are the main suppliers and supporters of terrorism? Pfft, whatever.

top topics

join