It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: Where the evidence has led me so far

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

I am still amazed how you can cold bloodedly (hope that's a word) admit that everybody knew (as apparently you know also) who was jerking them around and why...and you let that pass just like that. Oh, I guess it's ok...because "some" people just didn't want for the fact that they had private ties to possible suspects of this mini holocaust, publicly known. Just that. No biggie....

Uh, no. You're talking about something different now.

Your nonchalance about that fact that these people could potentially have had advanced and even prior knowledge of the events that day...I must say, makes me sick to my stomach. No offence to you. Just my naive notion of truth, and honesty get in the way of a good war story.

No, I don't think anyone is saying that there were folks in the system that had specific knowledge to the extent that they could have interceded. Lots of maybe's and what if's. But there is nothing out there that would have indicated someone in the say, the FBI or the NSA, had 9/11/2001 circled in their journal with the note "terrorism day".

How? Just release all....I'm mean all evidence collected, from the FBI, CIA, DOD, FAA and alike...release....release. Whatever the evidence points to...I'm fine with that. Evidence that is available currently is only partial...and we all know that.

What do you mean, evidence?

And you can not get to the truth with only a partial picture. This event is one of the largest globally impacting events of our times. we must see the whole picture. Whoever is not satisfied with all that released evidence...he can stuff it where the sun don't shine.

Easy to say - but tell that to the posters here that think there were nukes in the basement of the towers and that if you don't release that evidence - well we need a new investigation. Endless.

I have a problem with secrecy and withholding the evidence...for whatever reason it's done.

That sounds real nice and ethical, but you're talking about two different things. We release evidence when we have trials. And we do it very carefully and thoughtfully. As to secrecy - well it would be real nice to tell you everything there is to know - just come up with a way that can be done so the bad guys don't get the info too.

It should make one suspicious. If your family member was killed, I think you have a right to know who did it and why and how.

Really? And where is this right? No, if you have a family member killed you have a right to a fair and public trial of the accused. The trial will have a result. Is the result the perfect truth? Maybe it is and maybe it isn't, but we don't have a better way yet to make a determination.

The truth...must always come first...however naive that maybe sounds. It is the only way possible in the long run.

It would be nice if the "truthseekers" on this forum would occasionally turn that keenly developed sense of priorities on some of the pure BS that is put out there sometime.

so...how is that going? Can we expect some results within our lifetimes?

Yes. And you already have some results. You just don't seem to like them. That may not surmountable.

....ridiculous attempt at a joke I hope..

No, you want to know where the money came from.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Originally posted by psyop911
reply to post by Another10Pin

yeah, let's just fo'getaboutit. why bother, eh? lol most of the people are retarded
and ignorant so why should anyone waste their precious time investigating 9/11
or merely discussing about it?

I am not sure where you are coming from, or where you are going, with this statement. It appears you are being sarcastic (?), and I am not sure why.

I don't think it should be forgotten, but I do believe there are more important issues to tackle that are directly related to this event.

Most people aren't retarded ... Ignorant? About what? We are all ignorant about something. I also don't believe it's a waste of time investigating or discussing the event - if I did, I wouldn't be on this thread attempting to have a conversation about the subject.

However, it may be a waste of my time investigating the event as I am not an construction engineer or a physicist or a pilot ... I have no knowledge of the construction trade, demolitions, aeronautics, or any type of forensic science that would allow me to come to an informed decision.

So for me, I just try and focus on the results of the event, not the details of the event. If the event was initiated and conducted by peoples other than Al Queda, I hope that they are found out and brought to justice. But I can assure you, I won't be the one that is able to make that accomplishment.

on a side note, 9/11 is actually pretty easy when it comes to "beliefs".
either you believe your eyes when you see tv footage depicting all of the
(three) collapses or... you don't.

Pretty easy? Says you.

I have certain beliefs about 911. They are my beliefs. They also do not contradict a possible conspiracy.

If there was a conspiracy, I just don't know how my beliefs would fit into that overall conspiracy. It could be that what I believe happened that day is correct, but is only 'part' of the whole.

It may be that what I believe gets blown totally out of the water.

Either way, I would accept it.

But please, don't say that it is 'pretty easy'. If is was 'pretty easy', we would not be sitting here discussing that event over ten years after it occurred.

BTW - Is this what is referred to as 'trolling'?
edit on 2012/4/24 by Another10Pin because: (no reason given)

edit on 2012/4/24 by Another10Pin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

nope...wanted to know who hired the killer

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Whoa. You misread the intent of my statement completely. My inference was that these chips could very well be from the planes. You got the wrong meaning and ran with it. I humbly suggest that if you want to argue with someone, read their words carefully. Multiple times if need be. Great post, but you actually argued in favor of my theory for the origin of said chips, so thank you, for what it's worth. As far as the cover up, that's your perspective. I mean no disrespect in having a different opinion, and I don't appreciate your implication that those in disagreement with you are idiots following "nonsense"

As for the chips needing to contain aluminum as adressed by the other member above, consider that aluminum melts at a lower temp, and the chips were among numerous aluminum spheres throughout the samples. I don't know what kind of alloys they used in the aircraft, but I assume it wasn't pure aluminum. I could be wrong.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

I really wanted to read through this thread to see what conclusions people had come to after nearly 11 years... Unfortunately, after reading your Op, I realized that you were serious, and not playing a prank. I then noticed that you had received stars and flags for this piece of work...At that point I realized that the thread would only be filled with internet rumors and parroted information, from sites profiting from peoples ignorance and willingness to believe anything. There would be the informed few, that would present facts, only to be called sheep, paid agents and all of the other nauseating things that keyboard crusaders like to call anyone that hasn't taken on the task of ridding the world of evil, one forum at a time.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by Varemia

I'm not hung up on the demolition. I admit it looks man made to me if I compare it to the controlled demolitions I've seen on TV. But honestly, I dont care about that. It's a side issue in my opinion. Since the evidence was removed from the site (China), no real investigation could have been done. And in lack of evidence, people speculate. That's a human trait. Sure some theories are wild, but if you would disclose the evidence, you would destroy the majority of them.

I somehow see it pointless to discuss the way it was done. Even the official story makes assumptions, which are "logical", but not proven. Rather we should be focusing on who did it...and why. The tool is not important...the perp is.

What about Fresh Kills landfill? I'm pretty sure that a lot of the debris went there, and there's a warehouse containing a few hundred preserved beams that NIST examined during their report. This "no real investigation" can be done excuse is just that, an excuse.

Yes, the who did it is important, but you'll find most people here focusing on the non-important stuff and acting as if it's important.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

More importantly, it was merely due to the fact that airplane paint wasn't addressed in the report on the testing of the chips. If anyone inferred the presence wasn't possible(by your reasoning), it was the scientists conducting the tests and writing the report.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

What about Fresh Kills landfill? I'm pretty sure that a lot of the debris went there, and there's a warehouse containing a few hundred preserved beams that NIST examined during their report. This "no real investigation" can be done excuse is just that, an excuse.

I'm not aware of this. As I said...I was more focused on perps...since I know jack sh*t about architecture and controlled demolitions.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MobiusShaun

wow...you really did your research man.

Everybody off the train...the end of the 9/11 conspiracy

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MobiusShaun
reply to post by petrus4

There would be the informed few, that would present facts, only to be called sheep, paid agents and all of the other nauseating things that keyboard crusaders like to call anyone that hasn't taken on the task of ridding the world of evil, one forum at a time.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

And I see that as a false analogy, sir. In a legal setting, at least here in the States, one is "innocent until proven guilty". A judge can't make a conviction if the reasonable possibility still remains that they're innocent. That being said, just because "evidence" hasn't been found in one, small-sampled test, which was on the chips, specifically, does not debunk the entire theory; it only proves that the chips in question aren't thermite. I accept that.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I've also realised that I perhaps need to back away from this thread for at least a couple of hours, and cool off. I've started to become angry, and have made a number of statements which I should not have.

To Hooper in particular, I apologise.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MobiusShaun
reply to post by petrus4

I really wanted to read through this thread to see what conclusions people had come to after nearly 11 years... Unfortunately, after reading your Op, I realized that you were serious, and not playing a prank. I then noticed that you had received stars and flags for this piece of work...At that point I realized that the thread would only be filled with internet rumors and parroted information, from sites profiting from peoples ignorance and willingness to believe anything. There would be the informed few, that would present facts, only to be called sheep, paid agents and all of the other nauseating things that keyboard crusaders like to call anyone that hasn't taken on the task of ridding the world of evil, one forum at a time.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Proudbird, if you'd watch the video that I provided on 9/11 with an open mind, you'd see it addresses the issue of reports of possible secondary explosions in the lower extremity of the towers. You didn't address that concern. Neither did the Commission Report or NIST for that matter.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
This may be very old but I missed it, dont know how !!

listen to what is sounded out by the kids, plane must hit steel

www.youtube.com...
edit on 24-4-2012 by DillTheDog because: what they said

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Haven't you heard...that testimony is not important because it's not in sync with the "truth"

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Do me a favor, save your 'facts' for someplace other than here. You've said nothing that hasn't been said here a thousand times. I'm also of the opinion that you are just another one of 'them', a 'new hire' is my guess. You'll not sway ANYONES belief with this horsesh*t you've posted. Get another hobby.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed

Do me a favor, save your 'facts' for someplace other than here. You've said nothing that hasn't been said here a thousand times. I'm also of the opinion that you are just another one of 'them', a 'new hire' is my guess. You'll not sway ANYONES belief with this horsesh*t you've posted. Get another hobby.

This is uncalled for. If we expect the debunkers to be civil towards us, we cannot treat them in this manner.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

You are so wrong on almost everything I don't know where to begin......

You don't have the truth,

You have lies you believe are truth and you've bought into
edit on 4/24/2012 by Iason321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321
reply to post by petrus4

You are so wrong on almost everything I don't know where to begin......

You don't have the truth,

You have lies you believe are truth and you've bought into

What exactly is the point of this post?

You've said I'm completely deluded, but you haven't bothered to describe how. So why bother saying anything at all, other than to be antagonistic?

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join