posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:50 AM
Based on what I've seen, of the available evidence:-
- The World Trade Center was destroyed via deliberate, controlled demolition. I've considered the pancake/jetfuel theory to be completely
infeasible since day one, and also consider it a case of George W. Bush attempting to offer people a fake explanation that was consistent with his own
level of intelligence.
9/11 was a false flag attack, planned and executed at the behest of psychopaths, in order to further their agenda of continual war, fascist subversion
of America and the West domestically, and providing the necessary pretext for moving the world in the direction of the Georgia Guidestones, in general
- I don't believe that either bin Laden or the 19 hijackers were responsible, but I do not necessarily claim to know who was, either. I believe
that the incident was carried out via contract or proxy for the benefit of virtually every government in the Western world, but particularly America,
by unknown parties. I consider it very unlikely that we will ever know definitively who conducted the actual operation. More important, and more
possible, is finding the individuals who paid them and gave them their orders.
- I do not believe that Osama bin Laden was likely to have to been alive, much later than 2004. I do not believe that the claimed assassination of
him was genuine, but was staged because the American government realised that it was stretching credibility to an unacceptable degree, to continue to
claim that he was still alive at this point.
- I do not believe that Al Qaeda, as an organisation, exists for the most part. There may be some loose central co-ordinating group, or they may be
a "meme," similar to Anonymous or Occupy, but I do not believe that they are a set group in the manner which governments and political leaders have
tried to imply.
- I do not believe that there was a real plane crash either at the Pentagon or in Shanksville. No identifiable wreckage or bodies were found at
Shanksville to my knowledge, and it was only very recently that even any claimed aeroplane wreckage was found or identified at the Pentagon. The
difficulty of the approach to the building for the plane in question, was also noted, as was the incompetence of the man who was supposed to be flying
- I believe that the official explanation of 9/11 is, in general terms, a monumental insult to human intelligence. I do not really understand how
the psychopaths of the American government could have expected anyone to believe it, and consider it an indication of the level of contempt that they
felt towards mainstream humanity. The fact that many people apparently do believe the official account, tragically suggests that
perhaps the elite view of human intelligence, is not as inaccurate as we may like.
Is mine a minority opinion, or are there many other people here who more or less have the same perspective?