It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martin Brodeur Rocks!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
24 playoff shutouts, breaking Patrick Roy's record. Also won three Stanley cups and played in four final series. Sure fire hall of famer.

I'm not even a Devils fan(go Habs, er...) but Brodeur is one of the best all time so I thought I'd do a thread here(haven't done any lately, nor even posted much, so here's my lame contribution).

Though not a Devils fan I have always liked MB. I remember his early years but I never thought he would end up breaking records. I wonder if he talks to his pipes like Roy used to do.

I'm totally digging playoff hockey. There's nothing like it. With Detroit out I'm slightly giddy as I never liked them.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I hear ya bud he is a hall of famer forsure, i am aswell happy detroit is out aswell should be some good games ahead my prediction is nashville and wash for the cup. Only reason i pick wash cause goaltending is unbelievable and nash seems like they have the right stuff in place but heck dont take my word i am a leaf fan and have been for yrs. PEACE

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

GO RANGERS!!!

LUNDQVIST IS KING!!

It is unbelievable to me to think that Marty is still as productive as he was when he broke into the league. It is a shame that hardly anyone pays attention to hockey. These guys are the most athletic in all of professional sports.

Rangers-Devils would be a great matchup.

join