It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cosmic energywave, sub-atomic particles and time.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by melly666

As regarding age. I would like to share what happened about a year a go. I am a live in carer and for 3 weeks kept saying to my client that time was going at a ridiculous rate the last previous 3 weeks. I had only mentioned it to him. He says it was age (he's 70 and I'm mid 40's) and we had a bit of a laugh about it but I could feel it at a frightening speed and kept commenting to him about this. One day a District Nurse came round to see him and out of the blue she said to us 'have you noticed how time has sped up over the last 3 weeks and how her children had commented on this as well). I was pretty shocked how she came out with this comment out of the blue. The fact she felt this in her 30's and both her kids were under 12 takes away the 'age' factor out of this.....

As far as I know perception of time is a well documented event. However, it is not to say that their are cosmic forces that could not change the way we perceive time.

When I say "cosmic forces" I'm not speaking about something mystic or unknown, but instead, relativity gives us an expectation and understanding of time, and allows the perception of to be changed.

Not to say that this is happening, but it is something worth thinking about none-the-less.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Well I keep wondering why this became a big revelation on all the news for a short while and then we just didn't hear anymore about it! Apparently time HAS suddenly started to speed up and not just in the individual perception, but even in the rate of radioactive decay-

io9.com...

news.stanford.edu...]Solar flares and radioactive elements

www.projectworldawareness.com...

Now evidence has surfaced that something potentially more dangerous is happening deep within the hidden core of our life-giving star: never-before-seen particles—or some mysterious force—is being shot out from the sun and it’s hitting Earth.

Whatever it is, the evidence suggests it’s affecting all matter.

Alarmed physicists first became aware of this threat over the past several years. Initially dismissed as an anomaly, now frantic scientists are shooting e-mails back and forth to colleagues across the world attempting to grasp exactly what is happening to the sun.

Something impossible has happened. Yet the “impossible” has been proven to be true. Laboratories around the globe have confirmed that the rate of radioactive decay—once thought to be a constant and a bedrock of science—is no longer a constant. Something being emitted from the sun is interacting with matter in strange and unknown ways with the startling potential to dramatically change the nature of the very Earth itself.

he mutation may go so far as to change the underlying reality of the quantum universe—and by extrapolation-the nature of life, the principles of physics, perhaps even the uniform flow of time.

In fact, some evidence of time dilation has been gleaned from close observation of the decay rate. If particles interacting with the matter are not the cause—and matter is being affected by a new force of nature-then time itself may be speeding up and there’s no way to stop it.

edit on 22-5-2012 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I find it absolutely mind blowing that this happening garners absolutely no interest from anyone at all.

I don't even understand how people could ignore this.

<< 1   >>

join