It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Loud And Strange Noise Heard In Dallas, OR (published on youtube april 19th, 2012)

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by davjan4

Very creepy..I would like to hear this sound too. I do believe most of these people recording are honestly hearing something and its creeping me out...But..I want to hear it too.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by davjan4

Traveling by airplane is fast, but traveling by supersonic jet is faster. The trouble is that pesky sonic boom caused by breaking the sound barrier, rattling windows and -- if you're a military pilot -- alerting potential enemies of your presence during low flights.

My thoughts on logical reasons behind these booms that come from above are tests being made that are trying to shush the sonic booms made by these extremely fast aircraft. They are currently working on tech. that will in effect shush these sonic booms made by aircraft that travel faster than sound.
But this takes work, and much testing.

"What we want is a supersonic cruise technology demonstrator that could become a business jet or a global strike system," said Charles Boccadero, manager of Long Range Strike Systems at Northrop Grumman Corp., which also worked on the sonic boom suppression project. "It's an area that offers three times the speed that you're traveling today at efficiency levels that are unprecedented."

So I do not think there is anything creepy or out of this world about all this. These booms are being caused by something, and in most cases, they are being heard from above. What I have heard personally sounds just like sonic booms, in my own testament, I can logically say, I heard a sonic boom.

Yet I could be very wrong, and this could be something else. I just try my best to bring a little logic into a debate, where people tend to either freak out, or become afraid.
I feel there is nothing to fear, and its nothing out of this world, nor is it a precursor to something bad.
I feel its aircraft being tested, and sooner or later we will have aircraft that will move faster than sound, and will not make such loud BOOMs when reaching the sound barrier.

This is my last attempt to bring a logical reason to what I personally heard here in FL. I live very close to Mac Dill Air force Base, and I have heard this many times. And it seems to happen at least 1 time per week. I have to feel its coming from aircraft.. What else could it be? Logically?

Shushing Sonic Booms: Changing the Shape of Supersonic Planes

Not to insult anyone intelligence here.. but....
The sound heard on the ground as a "sonic boom" is the sudden onset and release of pressure after the buildup by the shock wave or "peak overpressure." The change in pressure caused by sonic boom is only a few pounds per square foot, about the same pressure change we experience on an elevator as it descends two or three floors, in a much shorter time period. It is the magnitude of this peak overpressure that describes a sonic boom.

This is a Simulation at this point, so in fact they are working on the tech. Thus many people will hear large booms when testing aircraft that is not working as planned. Once they perfect this tech. We will no longer be hearing as many booms IMHO.
Supersonic biplane puts an end to those sonic booms Two researchers say their computer design would end ear-splitting blasts and cut fuel use
edit on 19-9-2012 by zysin5 because: Adding links and sources

"The sonic boom is really the shock waves created by the supersonic airplanes, propagated to the ground," Wang says. "It's like hearing gunfire. It's so annoying that supersonic jets were not allowed to fly over land."

If they are not allowed to be flying over land, could this explain why these booms are "unexplained" Are they doing something they should not be doing??? And this is why its being questioned, and no one is answering this question?

In fact the idea is not a new one. The idea of a biplane to negate the sonic boom was proposed in the 1930s by aviation pioneer Adolf Busemann, also responsible for the idea of swept-wing aircraft

Its not a new idea, and has been around for some time, Are they testing this on the public? Watching to see if large Booms are being reported, if so, that means they failed, and are still working on this craft?

edit on 19-9-2012 by zysin5 because: Adding links and sources, Logical, occ. Razor.

Not only in Dallas, but all over these large Booms are being reported. And this is no Hoax.
I have heard these booms personally, and it reminded me of the shuttle coming back to Earth.

Besides the aircraft.. could it also be possible there are Dark missions taking place? Missions sending shuttles into space not being reported to the public?
Ships coming back from outer space that are not being talked about, or being funded by private means. There are plenty of logical reasons for these booms.. And most of them, in my feelings are either air craft testing, Or Dark shuttle missions coming back to Earth, and are not report upon, nor are known about by the general public.
The only shuttle missions most people are aware of are NASA missions.
I can tell you there are many private interests that have their eye on space, and are going there without our knowledge.
edit on 19-9-2012 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Mysterious Booms In New Jersey October 5 2012

I've done my best to convince myself of some logical explanation. However I am starting to think there is something more to this than what logic can bring to the table...
This is starting to defy my own logic, and I can no longer sit here and try to reasonably explain what is going on here.. All over the place now..

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by truthrising2012

Now this vid seems more credible. Im not sure whats going on, in minnesota all we see here is military activity, no sky or ground noises. Interesting times we live in indeed. I for one, believe we are living in the end times, and the accumilation of prophecies being fullfilled will climax very shortly. The scriptures say that people will grow "faint with fear". So what has to happen for people to get that scared? We shall soon see!

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

In the video when the guy says he thought something had hit his car it reminded me of something.

A few months ago I was home alone. All of a sudden there was a huge crashing bang outside of one of our living room windows. The sound happened so close to our window I thought something was going to come through it. Scared the ever loving heck out of me and my cats about hit the ceiling. My husband hauls scrap metal sometimes for extra cash and I instantly thought he was home for some reason and had picked something up. It sounded exactly as if someone picked up a big washer/dryer or stove or something and threw it as hard as they could in the bed of a truck. It was a really loud, rumbling, metallic crash. I also considered that someone was in our driveway stealing metal items which happens to a lot of people.

When I jumped up and looked out the window my husband had not brought anything home and in fact the truck wasn't even home. The place where the sound came from was just our empty driveway.

I walked out on the porch and looked around but I didn't see anything that would have made that noise.

I told my husband about it later and he just kind of shrugged. He thinks my weird happenings when he is gone are kind of funny. So, I actually put it out of my mind until this video. I never heard about anyone else in the area hearing or seeing anything.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by tport17

You will have to ask those who live around you if they have heard anything of the sort. I took a big interest in this thread as I hear these large booming sounds about 1 time per week. And everyone in the local area hears them too. After talking to my neighbors, we concluded that since we live so close to Mac Dill Airforce base, that it must be sonic booms. This normally happens in the evening time, or late at night. The late night booms are the loudest as the daily noise has died down. It shakes our walls!
I tried to logically tell myself its just some form of sonic boom. I am not so sure anymore in light of all the research I have done and found. But I think I will just keep it to myself. Less one of my neighbors brings it up and says it might be something else.
Back in Iowa, we would hear large booms. Yet we lived near a Train yard, and that would cause large booms when the trains would hook up, or when they would load shipments. Yet that never shook our walls..
The only thing that ever shook walls is a sonic boom from the shuttle here in Florida. But they shut down the shuttle program, so well.. my post a couple up covers that thought process.

Best of luck to finding out what is going on, and feel free to update us here, if you find anything out.
Check these out, some findings while researching.
Strange Noises in the Sky

I would rather come to a reasonable explanation for these sounds, as I have tried in a couple past replies in this thread. Yet, that is just me, the Believer/skeptic.

I am all for a good mystery and I do believe in more than the average skeptic, but I try to stay grounded as not to promote fear. Fear is an agenda, best not served nor bowed too.
edit on 11-10-2012 by zysin5 because: **Edit

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
This is a track of a waterphone. You can hear the soundtrack restart at 1:36 in the video. Hoax.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by OrchusGhule

The first video that I posted, was stated, this is what I found while doing research on sounds being heard, did you not watch the first video, in the report it was said, that its very easy for someone to over lap a video with a sound file such as what you said??

I am telling you, these booms, are not a hoax. The trumpet sounds, clearly highly likely a hoax. However what I have heard here in Florida, was very real. Yet I have explained my rational thoughts clearly in many posts on here.

You just can not dismiss all of these reports on local TV news station, and personal witness to these large booms.

Trumpets sounds, I have not heard anything like that personally, so I can not claim any truth to those sounds.

So to be fair, here is a counter video to what I posted.
Strange sounds from the sky 2012 debunked into oblivion

Remember, I am a skeptic.
edit on 11-10-2012 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

I'm only referring to the video in the OP, which is obviously a fake. I have little doubt that at least some of these are real phenomena, but people making videos like that in the OP, and the multitude of videos using the track from the original Kiev sounds hoax, create a difficult environment in which to do research.

I can't understand how someone can be so bored as to want to make a hoax sky sounds video, but then again baseball is this country's favorite sport (or used to be). At the very least they could have made sure their soundtrack didn't restart in the middle of the video.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by OrchusGhule

When I first came into this thread, I was claiming hoax on that too. I really should start a whole new thread that is better based in how I look at things, and better researched videos, links and ideas.

I just kept up with this thread, as I had wanted to turn a few things around in here, and get the story some what worked out.

I think some people do this because they resonate in lower vibrations, and want to promote an agenda of fear. And fear pushes more people than what facts or base truth would.
You see, I could start a new thread on this topic, and have it based on reason. And I would get maybe a couple hits. Yet this thread, based on fear and hoax, ends up with 70+ flags, and 10+ pages..
Figure my debate is best served here, than to try to reason, with fear based emotions.

Your reply came right in after I got done posting, and jumped to the conclusion you where reply'ing directly to me. As I kind of took the thread over here and started posting my own findings, and own conclusions.
Thanks for clearing that up with me

edit on 11-10-2012 by zysin5 because: **Edit

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

I think it's genuine, the volume levels seem to affect the recording. The tone in the womans voice sounds genuine. How many people own waterphones? Seriously are this many people going around to studios saying, "can i borrow your waterphone to make a strange sounds video" then paying lots of money to put a free video up. And how do they achieve the variations in sound throughout the different videos? I think debunkers need to debunk themselves on these videos.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join