It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Loud And Strange Noise Heard In Dallas, OR (published on youtube april 19th, 2012)

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I didn't shoot the video.......I wish I heard those sounds.

It's just my latest fixation found the video on youtube.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Oh............well, hope I don't hear it.

You would think people hearing something like this would all come out of their houses, here in my neighborhood, we're a pretty nosy bunch and we'd all be outside in our bath robes milling around trying to figure out WTF is going on.

There are hundreds now of these video recordings on You Tube.

I like Melvin the Martian (avatar) and some of the other scientific, rational, technological explanations, like mach drone aircraft - that sounds nice and rationally logical.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

I like Melvin the Martian (avatar) .

Its Marvin The Martian. He is cool childhood Icon for me.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

This is the sound of Gods Angels blowing the warning trumpets of Judgement, nothing else.

Judgements coming, raptures coming, Jesus is coming,

Yep, I'm nuts,

(I'm also right),
Mark this post

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

If you're right I think I'm in a lot of trouble!

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I've heard the noise that northern lights make a few times. This is not the same sound. Maybe it's distantly related but it's got to be a lot bigger event. The scientists commenting on this event have no clue. They associate it with writings about the northern lights but have probably never really witnessed this northern light sound themselves. They are using association to form their comments. These sounds are not like any that I have heard from the northern lights. I'm not a certified scientist but I have personally heard northern lights in the past. They sound like a hiss or tear, not like any of the sounds in the videos I have seen. Around old mineshafts you sometimes hear faint sounds like the sounds in these sort of videos. Nothing close to this drastic though. They may resonate out about 20-30 feet from the shaft. I think it's caused by a frequency caused by multiple mine air vents and the structure of the tunnels. We listened to these noises when I played around old copper mine shafts as a kid..

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
I find it funny how people are saying it's a hoax. These sounds are being reported all over North America. That must be one dedicated hoaxer who has a big fat bank account to blow on plane tickets

Its called a fad....just a lot of people with like minds.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
I recorded this on April 12....no hoax, it woke me up and I just walked outside and recorded. It went on for aprox 2 hours. You can hear animals reacting to it. Toward the end, my neighbor walked over, and that's who I'm talking to....I am in a very rural area, and it was pitch dark, so that is why there is no visual. The swishing sound is my camera (I have no idea why it does that every time I try to record....the sound was like a constant undulating thunder, with loud bangs and booms. It was extremely loud. Just putting it out there....THIS is the real sound.....I think all those "trumpet" sounds are hoaxs. We have been hearing this sound since August of last year, at random times...sometimes a couple of times a month, and then nothing for a month. I have no idea what it is, but I think it is something atmospheric going on....I don't know.

Thanks for this post. I'm glad we get to hear from the actual person who recorded a sound. The people claiming "hoax" ALWAYS claim these are hoaxes and just can't admit to the possibility that there's something out there that we don't understand. To say "I don't know what that is" is fine, but to debunk (or try to do so) every recording that comes along as hoax is just dishonest. Of course some are hoaxes, but most are not. I too have heard very strange sounds for over an hour, and that isn't a hoax.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by Xaphan
I find it funny how people are saying it's a hoax. These sounds are being reported all over North America. That must be one dedicated hoaxer who has a big fat bank account to blow on plane tickets

Its called a fad....just a lot of people with like minds.

Some posts are so ridiculous that I'm left with nothing to say. Yours is one of them.
edit on 22-4-2012 by Visiting ESB because: change something

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB

Some posts are so ridiculous that I'm left with nothing to say. Yours is one of them.
edit on 22-4-2012 by Visiting ESB because: change something

He asked how can there be hoaxes all over the country... "it must be one guy spending a lot on plane tickets" etc.

With You Tube and a million other ways to connect on the internet it is quite reasonable to suggest that there are many that want to jump on the band wagon so to speak and make their own weird sound. I'm not saying there are no weird sounds caused by some unknown phenomenon, but what I am suggesting is social psychology is at work here in that a large number of people become hyper sensitive to sounds that are the normal manmade type, and those who purposely make a hoax to get in on the action too.

I would bet these events are not increasing at some exponential rate due to an unknown phenomenon, but due to the two social reasons I suggest. With today's technology "pictures or it didn't happen" means little now. What is just as important as the video is the before and after events of a situation and what else is going on in the video that is out of the control of the camera group. In the case of the woman panning her camera across two houses and the moon talking about the sounds provides nothing in terms of the validity of the sounds, because we have nothing before or after and really nothing in the video to suggest anything was going on at all. No dogs barking, no lights coming on, (though she suggest they were), no indication where she actually lived, postings of it months ago by someone else, nothing going on in the video but a video pan and sound that could have been hoaxed any number of ways.

I'm sorry you think I'm ridiculous, but I find it rather ridiculous that people see something on You Tube and instantly believe it is all real without even an ounce of critical thinking involved.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
OK!
Stealthycat's vid is nothing like the OP's vid......But I can definitely vouch for this sound!

And....People on here reckon they can vouch for the OP vid!!

So......Conclusion is.........Lots of different strange sounds being heard......This does not seem plausible but is actually whats happening!

One strange sound being heard all around the world was what I thought was occurring.....But evidence points to two strange sounds globally heard!

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

Awesome. The recording from someone here in a rural area where the sound woke her up at 5 am.

Sounds like they are changing the oil in the matrix or something.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
I've heard the noise that northern lights make a few times. This is not the same sound. Maybe it's distantly related but it's got to be a lot bigger event. The scientists commenting on this event have no clue. They associate it with writings about the northern lights but have probably never really witnessed this northern light sound themselves. They are using association to form their comments. These sounds are not like any that I have heard from the northern lights. I'm not a certified scientist but I have personally heard northern lights in the past. They sound like a hiss or tear, not like any of the sounds in the videos I have seen. Around old mineshafts you sometimes hear faint sounds like the sounds in these sort of videos. Nothing close to this drastic though. They may resonate out about 20-30 feet from the shaft. I think it's caused by a frequency caused by multiple mine air vents and the structure of the tunnels. We listened to these noises when I played around old copper mine shafts as a kid..

I agree with you regarding the aurora atmospheric hiss. I have heard that.

The sounds from a few posts ago, which must be credible because she sounds sincere, and posts here, that sounds like something you would expect to hear from machinery of some kind.

And since there has not been tons of people in the past hearing these noises, means something has changed, that might be causing these noises.

Now since it is 2012, and we are hearing these noises, it seem logical to ask the question, is this part of what we should expect, according to what we think about 2012.

The thing I don't get, is what good is does us, to know that the oil needs to be changed in the matrix? If this is the big event, it hasn't made page one yet.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerozero00

And....People on here reckon they can vouch for the OP vid!!

There is no one here that can vouch for the OP's vid....

I even wrote that I work near there and it is a small town out in the middle of almost nowhere and I have a number of friends that live there and they all know nothing of strange sounds in their area.

I would love to know who is providing the validity of the vid.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

We don't have street cleaners here....I'm living way out in the country right now......nothing around here but grass and crickets

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

The noise that sounds like machinery could be plates of the earth sliding under each other making sounds resonating from the rocks in the area or possibly even any body of water. Rocks contain minerals which are forms of metals. I've heard the sound of mineral laden rocks being pushed over other rocks by a bulldozer, I suspect the earth could also make comparable sounds. If I drag my bucket on my tractor loader over big rocks it makes eerie sounds like the ones that are being heard. It actually hurts your ears. Listen to a rock crusher, especially as it is jamming up. These eerie sounds travel for many miles. They could be echoing of the atmosphere also, originating somewhere else. I'm not so sure how to judge where they are originating from, I don't know the mirror effects of the atmosphere well. I'm confident that there are people who know exactly what is causing this and I am sure that they have a reason for not telling us. Many of our Scientists are so brainwashed that they cannot see things are abnormal. I think they are blind as a bat to reality. We are on our own to try to find answers to things like this.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by pez1975

Yes sorry, Marvin, not Melvin.

Love Marvin, great attitude, great avatar!

edit on 22-4-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Sort of like.............good reply, maybe it's coming from underneath vs overhead then.

Still hope I don't hear this, quite scary.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Are there any outcrops of rock around? Are there any places where rocks can be expanding and moving or where the expansion and contraction is possibly causing movement. Are you close to a mountain range? Has there been any fracking done around there that you know of or are there any old oil wells around. Are there any caves or old mineshafts around? Any huge metal structures like a pipeline above ground or a water tower around that could be turning the energy of the northern light tails into audible frequencies? I sure ask a lot of questions don't I.

How big are those crickets?

edit on 22-4-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Sounds like some of the musical underscore of Alien. I would think that we would need several different people uploading this noise from other sectors of the town if everyone was hearing it. Sounds a little like B.S. to me. Everyone would be standing on their porches with cell phones, video cameras and flashlights if it could be heard by everyone. So still no good evidence for the mystery sounds.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join