It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am so strapped for cash guess what I did?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by reclaimed

Thank you for your kind words. Like I said I din't expect many to understand what I was saying, I thought your dipiction of me was a little harsh though although I can see your reasoning behind it and you are entitled to your opinion. Like they say you should never judge someone until you have walked a mile in their shoes.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

i never said he did
what are you the read one line then comment police

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Don´t they change that code once in a while? What did they say to you?

I feel you should´ve kept your mouth shut, to them and to us. This can only get you into trouble and you won´t find salvation in admitting it.

As you can see, people are quick and very much willing to judge and condemn you for your honesty.

They like to kick a person when he is down, just to feel better about themselves.

I wish nothing but the best to you and your family.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I'd rather this thread not decend into bitter arguments. You arte entitled to your opinion which you have aired just as much as anybody else. I open myself up for criticism by posting in a public forum and I have to expect to take criticism for doing so. Your comment has been noted and understood, there is no reason to argue about it.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

me and a lot of people are walking in those exact same shoes right now
but we dont come on here expecting praise and pity because we planned and chickened out of a felony
can you seriously not see how stupid you sound
i really hope you are trolling because this post is rediclious
and not to be to harsh but maybe your family would be better off without you
at least the mother would put the kids first and not money like you seem to have

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Although you make one good point, you disgust me.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Like I said you are entitled to your opinion, I am not here for praise or anything like that, I am just as willing to engage those that think I am a fool like you than I am the people that have a bit of empathy. I actually find it thearaputic to speak with people here, because they are strangers, so it is easy to talk about difficult things and it helps me to relieve frustration and pressure from my mind that I would only have a battle with myself with otherwise. You have made your point very clear and if it makes you feel any better I can agree with a lot of it in a strange kind of way. I am not here to fool you I am here to share my experience and hope that telling people whatI have done, and the lows I have been to will help me understand and remove myself from that situation. If I have offended you then I am sorry but no I am not trolling.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RandomEsotericScreenname

im not here to please you
so im not sure if your post is to offend me or get a reaction
but either way ive said what i think
but im kind of puzzled how my comments disgust you
could you please if you have the time tell me exactly what disgusts you

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by reclaimed
reply to post by boncho

i never said he did
what are you the read one line then comment police

These are the lines that I read:

there are millions of people in the same boat as you but they dont plan robberies or sit in the bookies all day to get out of there own mess oh but i didnt do it i only planned it and chickened out and the scumbag in the making award goes to to you ,,you won on a landslide stop looking for applause and pity because you didnt rob someone are you fkin serious you op are a disgrace to your family

There are millions of people that have thoughts but don't act on them. I wouldn't call them scumbags, maybe just "frustrated".

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
can i get the address of this bookies and the code lol
,on a serious note i know what you mean my neighbour who has always been law abiding keeps on thinking of various illegal ways to make money quick and easy including robbery of a bookies i dont think he would ever do it but he is clearly tempted lol because of his sheer desperation,people are being driven to the brink.
edit on 20-4-2012 by jd0Fengland because: added content

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

no you havent offended me
this thread hit close to home and maybe i posted to hastily
so good on you for not commiting a crime that seemed easily to pull off and good luck to you and your family in the future
i really mean that good luck man keep your head up

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by reclaimed

me and a lot of people are walking in those exact same shoes right now
but we dont come on here expecting praise and pity because we planned and chickened out of a felony
can you seriously not see how stupid you sound
i really hope you are trolling because this post is rediclious
and not to be to harsh but maybe your family would be better off without you
at least the mother would put the kids first and not money like you seem to have

The OP is posting this on a public forum. About feelings he had because of his predicament. And just like how he called the shop to warn them, he is now making a public posting about his feelings.

I think this can be beneficial to him expressing how he feels, and also act as a deterrence on acting on the negative thoughts he was expressing. Surely if he did something as stupid as act on them now, it would not be very hard for the Police to prove premeditation of his crime, and prosecute him accordingly. He made the right choice in this case, and I don't see any reason to knock him or praise him. Just acknowledge that acting on those thoughts would not have helped him at all.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

yes i said millions of people in the same boat
if you dont have an arguement please dont try to twist my words because they are right there
i never said he did
im finished in this thread try getting someone else to rise to your crap boncho

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

For instance telling a man that seems desperate but still has some morals left that his family is better off without him, when you know nothing else about him. Uncalled for, totally uncalled for.

Criticise him for his stupid idea, ok, criticise him for being at the bookies in the first place ok, criticise him for posting this threasd ok, but that was just so low and vile.

Jeah, pretty disgusting. The fact that I have to explain it to you too. Don´t think you are a better man.

Lighthouses are more helpful then churches

edit on 20-4-2012 by RandomEsotericScreenname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

yes point taken but you know nothing about this man or me either
so how do you know that what i said isnt valid
if and thats a big if he is gambling money that his family needs
and is inclined to commit robberies and put his family in danger from police busting in doors
do you not see how they could be
im not saying they are better off without him im just saying maybe they could be better off apart
how does that make me a scumbag can you please explain that

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Lighthouses are more helpful then churches

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Good job mate. Good things will happen from now on, just you watch.

Karma-Rama my friend

Hey have you looked in Sweden, always after Pomy Engineers there, I worked there for a while.....

Good contract $$$$

Good luck mate, I had enough of the UK as well, now I'm living in Aus.........best choice I ever made.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Please do not argue on my behalf. If I get offended by what somebody says I will take them to task myself. The very fact that I posted this information I knew would provoke some emotional responses. Not everybody can understand where I am and some people may have past experience to seriosuly frown upon where I am. Likewise someone might have been there done that and got the tee shirt so they understand where I am.

I do not want people to argue about the rights or wrongs of what I have done, I just wanted to get it off my chest and hope that someone can inspire me onto greater things.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

is that your answer just quoting my sig
so on that i will take you have no answer and were just looking for someone to call names and argue with
well i wont bite because the smart fish never bite

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Hey, also try this........

www.seek.com.au

You never know what you might find in the Mining,Oil and Gas section?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join