It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Killed The First US Department Of Defense Secretary James Forrestal? UFO Related?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
This guy has caught my attention for whatever reason! This guy has came back from the dead to find all of those involved in his death. This man was going to release to the American Public that Aliens Do Exist! This very important man worked for President Harry Truman. This poor man ran into Alien influence through Air Force Secretary Symington whom had a private talk with Forrestal. Basically, after their talk Forrestal fell apart! Forrestal was forced into a mental hospital called the Bethesda Naval Hospital in Maryland. This poor man was murdered by people in our own Government. All I have to say about it- He has came back from the Dead for Justice!

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7
This guy has caught my attention for whatever reason! This guy has came back from the dead to find all of those involved in his death. This man was going to release to the American Public that Aliens Do Exist! This very important man worked for President Harry Truman. This poor man ran into Alien influence through Air Force Secretary Symington whom had a private talk with Forrestal. Basically, after their talk Forrestal fell apart! Forrestal was forced into a mental hospital called the Bethesda Naval Hospital in Maryland. This poor man was murdered by people in our own Government. All I have to say about it- He has came back from the Dead for Justice!

It is very hard to understand what you are talking about. Do you have any links?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
You mean all the UFOs happening is Forrestal's revenge.
I'd say all the UFOs happening are Tesla's revenge on the US government for not
developing his ideas before the Germans which was the concern of Forestall
as the result of Truman's Operation Paperclip.
ED: You see there are no Aliens involved only technology cartels and the
bankers owning DC motors like Edison when Tesla came along. Tesla
had hundreds of upgrades for AC but GE was set in its ways. And the secret
of free force greater the gravity that Tesla found is now said to be alien by the
people running the show for us so lean back an enjoy the entertainment they
provide because its worth millions and all they are worth but shout out the
truth when you get a chance.

edit on 4/20/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

The Death of James V Forrestal: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's a very old, heavily documented and debated subject with lots of different threads already discussing the topic with much better sourcing, research, linking, and documentation.

I recommend checking out the above. Member Fastwalker81 has a very excellent and extremely thorough post done on the subject with lots of data, lots of links, lots of sources, proper documentation; the things that make for a well researched, and well laid out readable informative post worth debating and discussing.

I gave my star and flag to the post I've linked on this topic.
edit on 20-4-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7

He came back from the dead? What are you on?

Pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

I think he is confused about UFOs since he thinks Forrestal was killed by Aliens
or at the Aliens request and Aliens make UFOs. Well its more like Forrestal
would have exposed the German Tesla scientists not knowing the free energy
was at stake and ruin everything running on kerosene and gas.
ED: So who killed Forrestal.. perhaps the free energy people.
Now suppose Hitler was still alive after WWII after developing the free energy
Foo and saucer and faced with exposure, he would give thumbs down and
not the aliens. Same thing with JFK if free energy was involved.
edit on 4/20/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I see you on here alot, you always talk about Tesla. So every true flying saucer/disk/cigar is from a Tesla design? No other beings fly UFOs? What makes you so sure of this?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
I recommend checking out the above. Member Fastwalker81 has a very excellent and extremely thorough post done on the subject with lots of data, lots of links, lots of sources, proper documentation; the things that make for a well researched, and well laid out readable informative post worth debating and discussing.

Thank you for your kind words.

I haven't been active on these boards for a while but I stop by to have a read from time to time.

I still think JVF didn't kill himself. Unfortunately all the people involved have been dead for years. New information is unlikely te surface unless more documents get declassified in the coming years.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidwaters84
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I see you on here alot, you always talk about Tesla. So every true flying saucer/disk/cigar is from a Tesla design? No other beings fly UFOs? What makes you so sure of this?

Besides all the other unknowns in life like
Who Killed The First US Department Of Defense Secretary James Forrestal?
and the sour thumb
UFO Related?
questions of Tesla and UFO are connected.
Tesla's work has never been released and a Mr Lyne has located much of Tesla's
work locked up in Los Alamos with a clearance requirement undetermined so far
to his inquires.

I found from Tesla's testimony to lawyers he operated radio differently from other
radio engineers besides inventing the basics and being declared the radio inventor
by court decree in 1943. I asked my father who invented radio after listening to the
horror in the waves on a crystal radio set which did have occasional voice pickup.
Well he had to say Tesla.

My father knew of Tesla and the iron stove legend and had his
two coils for the 1891 no wire lighting lecture and even 1/2 metal sphere bulb
for power from the environment at basement level.

Well no mystery that until I went to purchase a UFO book back in the 50s and
the store owners said not to get involved in that stuff. I assume a precaution
of cult involvement. Perhaps they didn't like people demanding they sell the mag.
Who knows. So I checked out the mystery and the next week in school the physics
class had static electricity forces and a cone Tesla coil demonstration. Not much
to go on back then but back about 1996 and to the present Tesla researcher Lyne
has tied in Tesla and the UFO mystery so I say lets find out who agrees.

There will not be many as those tinkering with success on Tesla devices never
announce the fact. So the unknown connection remains. Just passing by to
let you know there might be more than we don't already know.

new topics

top topics

join