It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Suburbs! look up!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
western chi-town suburbs. elgin/aurora/st.charles etc area.
CRAZY aircraft activity.
I know that Chicago has Black Hawks. but i saw some planes flying pretty freaking low. and then they.. interweaved with each other once?

the fight (movement) of the two crafts was very....smooth... for lack of a better word. seemed very refined. the crafts looked triangle/trapezoid shaped. but I was under them. I tried as hard as I could to see if it was just a commercial flight flying overhead or if I was just tripping balls, but I didn't see anything that resembled a commercial plane.

the other suspicious, low flying crafts didn't look like that, but it was like.
probably 30-60 minutes of aircraft after aircraft after aircraft. multiple flying over my house (loudly) for a pretty decent amount of time.
I tried to take a video, but all you see is lights flashing and my tree. xD

anyways. anyone around here notice this around 9:00 pm. ish?

Perhaps just more drills for NATO? or they could be airforce/navy urban drills.

your input? anyone experience something like this lately around you?
edit on 19-4-2012 by novemberecho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by novemberecho

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
im visitng the chi-town right now but im no where near you also im next to an industrail area AND train tracks for freight and Amtrack also the cta so i hear loud noises all effin day. i do notice low flying commerical and passenger planes all the time. the fly lower than they do back east and its a little odd to me. makes your realize how that # changed casue of "terrorists"

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Hey guys.. Something just occurred to me in reading the OP here and the whole idea of looking UP in Chicago....

Back in September, during the General Assembly of the United Nations, a couple ATS members living in New York City reported the rumbling sounds in the sky above thier area of the city in the 2-4am time frame. Same characteristics as the other 'legitimate' ones reported all over the world for bass and the physical feeling of the sound itself while the event was happening.

NATO Summits would be every bit as critical as a UN General Assembly from a security standpoint...perhaps more so.

I don't know why it hadn't occurred to me sooner, but if New York City was a security related 'source', it's reasonable to believe the same 'source' may appear over Chicago......or..not appear would be more accurate, yet be heard.

So.. Definitely guys, look up AND listen while your town is so active and the focus of the World's attention. It may give someone the chance to hear one of these while WAITING for it. It looks like a Cubs game for activity on the 18-20 and then the Summit for the 20-21st. People up there could have the opportunity to see a variety of interesting things....

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

A lot of activity at the airport in St Charles?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
right? they've had security over there for a bit. (black hawks)
I've heard they'll have stationed snipers.

also, the sky is all jet-trailed out now. it's lighter out. but because of the exhaust clouds, or whatever anyone wants to call them. they just started forming recently.
seems kinda odd that we just got barraged for a solid 45 minutes or so, now it's just SILENT. and the "clouds" move pretty fast. (probably normal)
it was like a freaking blitz without the explosions..

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
A relative traveling from Dallas to Chicago today on amtrak said that when they hit Saint Louis (around 9pm) they picked up a private car (and that the original train started with an extra boxcar type car, not typical for amtrak)... After St. Louis there were no more stops until they got to Chicago... So it must be someone pretty important...
PS. the airport is in West Chicago, not St. Charles, as it's Dupage county airport and St. Charles is in Kane county. The other closest airport is in Aurora in Kane county.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
WOW. hmm. perhaps early arrival of attendees?
awesome info. family member mentioned west chicago when I told him where the planes were going..

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I think they're prepping for the summit. That goes without saying, but also there is going to be an occupy wall street protest I believe. And things are gonna get ugly.

Look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane, It's Obama-rama-doodle-noodle-ding-dong.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

Occupy? Things getting Ugly? Occupy needs to stay clear of this place. Like the hair brained nut job ideas I was sitting there to participate in discussions for in St Louis with the World Series happening 3 blocks away from our Occupy Camp. There are things Occupy need stay AWAY from. My side almost lost those debates in camp by the way......The nation would have seen one hell of a show at one of the St Louis games had we lost it entirely. Occupy in St Louis would have come to a very violent end, too.

If Occupy shows up at Chicago for the NATO summit and they play Oakland street tactics, I fear they will number their losses by hospital beds and ..God forbid..worse. Rahm Emmanuel is NOT a friend to any protester..to the extent the local mayor anywhere these are held even matters. What matters are the worst and most SERIOUS of the U.S.'s counter-terrorism and counter-assault forces will be sitting in rooms, fully geared up with loaded weapons waiting for something to pop. They aren't there for Occupy..but if Occupy IS that 'pop' to get those guys running out the door, God help Occupy when they clash. Oakland cracked skulls.....A thing like this NATO summit will just erase people from existence. Ugh...

Specifically to topic on this... Chicago residents are reporting all manner of military presence and signs of EXTREME security I've not heard of before on an event like this, inside the United States. If ever there was one to avoid attacking or trying to disrupt.....look up, indeed. The reasons are all over the sky, by the sound of it.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Chicagos an F# up city. I rank them up there with NY, Detroit and Oakland. Not to mention the dem's and Obama operate out of Chicago and their hair brain tactics have nearly run that city into the ground.

Almost forgot to mention. DHS has put some heavy funds into the city of Chicago.
edit on 21-4-2012 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
to be honest, I fear for the "Willis" tower.
there's been similarities between that and the WCC apparently.
there's articles on google.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Used to live in the western ch. suburbs, in fact worked in Elgin for a long time.

My first "sighting" (many years ago, in 2000 i think) was a triangle, but this i later re-vised because it was *likely* geese flying in triangle formation.

Later on:

My wife at that time swore to me she saw an UFO in Elgin on the way to work. I don't know what she saw but she was VERY, very excited when she explained what she saw.

Her uncle later on, a VERY "grounded" and reliable man, someone who would never make things up...also reported a UFO sighting late at night on/from his way to work. You need to know he worked DECADES at this place, so he knows the way to work and back and can certainly determine if he sees something "unusual" and out of the ordinary.

Anyway, he swore to us that he saw an UFO that night and as far as i remember he was talking about unusual lights etc, i had the impression he described some craft which landed. Sorry i don't remember more.

Then add the O'Hare UFO sighting etc....

So...yes in general i'd say there is pretty good activity near Chicago, BUT then i also need to point out that in/around Chicago air traffic is substantial...so i am not too surprised people see stuff all the time.
edit on 21-4-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Link them up let's have a look.

I know DHS has been putting heavy funds into emergency response, particularly around the downtown area.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
yep. tonight I was outside in my car smoking.
didn't realize anywhere NEAR the amount of planes that there were last night. plus the sky JUST now cleared up.

there's always fermilab.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Could be another crash?
Like what happened at VA?

new topics

top topics

join