It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Etan Patz...The New MSM Diversion?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Ok, so I decided to flip it on Anderson Cooper 360 too see what BS is on and this seems to be the new top story...A 33 yr old case of a missing boy by the name of Etan Patz...

FBI Renews Search

Time News Feed

Seriously, are they going to re-open the JonBenet Ramsey case also? I don't know what is up the sleeves of the MSM, but how does a 33 yr old case get re-activated when they are only searching within blocks of the disappearance? Didn't they do a search in the basement the first time? Seems like they are digging to get to the bottom of this case...What does everyone else think?....These are one of those stories that come from left field unless you were a New York resident when this occurred.

edit on 19-4-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: Additonal link

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I could be wrong but if I remember correctly, there was a guy who wasnt considered a suspect at the time and for whatever reason his name is popping up now. I think he was a janitor (again, not too sure) but he befriended the boy in the days leading to his death

The guy that is currently in jail was never tied to this childs death but for other crimes against children

This child was the first missing child profiled on the milk carton

whoever is in charge opened the case as soon as they were promoted to that position

But I would think either that person knows the family personally or was ordered by someone to reopen the case...

will read everything again

btw, I read that the parents still live in the neighborhood to this day....that must have been very hard through the years
edit on 19-4-2012 by WeBrooklyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by WeBrooklyn

I just find the timing strange. Like if something like this was itching to make a reappearance.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Yes, I also thought I was in a time machine when I saw this all over the news. There is nothing like bringing up a case like this for everyone to look the other way, this is a very overlooked tactic of the MSM &TPTB.

I for one will look the other way and see what is really going on.

Peace, NRE.

S&F

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I for one will look the other way and see what is really going on.

So will I, but I will continue to expose the sloppiness of the MSM coming out with these stories to divert the attention away from what is going on in the now. Pretty soon this story will die out and something else bizarre will happen.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Your right, this went everywhere fast and there was no major development for all of this...

Yes look the other way, as in everywhere BUT the msm

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
reply to post by WeBrooklyn

I just find the timing strange. Like if something like this was itching to make a reappearance.

You gotta know what time it is.

Then the timing of the news makes sense.
You are correct. The timing was strange, and it was expected by many who watch.

top topics

join