It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Feel Chemtrailish...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Perhaps you'd like to explain more how they relate to chemtrails - this is going to be fascinating

Two things are obvious from the wiki link on nantenna: they're not cost effective and they're not efficient. A third problem is a missing part that works with light but I think that was solved (or not) in the study I had provided.

More is obvious from the HAARP physical site itself: it doesn't have a visually seen antenna large enough to transmit 1.618033 herz signals which in one instance are being tracked. It doesn't have an antenna large enough to transmit .9 hertz tracked in Japan prior to that earthquake either.

The Tokyo 2011 Earthquake

... by using shortwave signals to reach up and jiggle the auroral electrojet at a ULF/ELF frequency, then the whole electrojet becomes a 10,000 mile ULF antenna

If you take your receiver and tune below the Schumann Resonance down to about 0.9 or 1 Hz you will hear static from yet another resonant source. The cause of this Alfven Resonance is a complete mystery. It would imply there is some other path radio waves can follow which has a round trip path 8 times the size of the earth. Or it may mean there is a medium through which the radio waves travel which is 8 times slower than the speed of light. It might mean a combination of the two. It can only be a change in the speed of light or a longer distance traveled. As yet no one knows.

If the entire Equatorial Electrojet, slightly over 40,000 km in length, was used as a half-wave antenna it would be able to transmit an ELF field at slightly under 3 Herz. Sub-harmonics from that might indeed be able to stimulate a 0.9 Herz Alfven Wave under ground.

Using the electrojet still doesn't give a big enough antenna for the very low frequencies and with the electrojet, the receiver points seem to be limited to some specific geographic areas based on node points in the electrojet(s).

In the case of the U.S., I don't think that mind-control by ELF with the byproduct of catastrophic quake by using subterranian electrical streams (or creating them) for antenna extensions is practical unless collapse of infrastructure is also desired. Further, it seems like, Dr. Strangelove mode would dictate that known geographical areas that would be affected by amplifying within the electrojet, are preferrable to unknowns which might wind up impacting on desireables i.e. conditioned populations.

The sky would still be the best place, again, thinking within Strangelove guidelines, to create antenna extensions. Nano would be the best particle to use because of it's surface area.

Nano Surface Area

About 4 gms of single walled carbon nanotubes have the same surface area as a football field.

Because they can be charged to agglomerate or not and coated to withstand ambient chemistry, they make the perfect nantenna for an extension of the electrojet. They can be made 'smart' via get together or not and spacing can also be controlled by charge/magnetism. And it's just like second skin - it can be sprayed on as needed.

So that's about it, Gaul, my thoughts on chemtrail nantenna's as an extension of the electrojet to guide and direct ELF's.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi

Perhaps you'd like to explain more how they relate to chemtrails - this is going to be fascinating

Two things are obvious from the wiki link on nantenna: they're not cost effective and they're not efficient. A third problem is a missing part that works with light but I think that was solved (or not) in the study I had provided.

More is obvious from the HAARP physical site itself: it doesn't have a visually seen antenna large enough to transmit 1.618033 herz signals which in one instance are being tracked. It doesn't have an antenna large enough to transmit .9 hertz tracked in Japan prior to that earthquake either.

No, it doesn't.

that is because it does not transmit signals in that range.

You really haven't got a good grasp of what it does, do you, despite me telling you a few posts ago!!

Think of it like this - it can heat an area of the ionosphere - if it heats a small area of the ionosphere once per second then that creates a 1 Hz wave in the ionosphere.

The Tokyo 2011 Earthquake

... by using shortwave signals to reach up and jiggle the auroral electrojet at a ULF/ELF frequency, then the whole electrojet becomes a 10,000 mile ULF antenna

why on earth would you need a 10,000 mile ULF antenna?

ULF is 300Hz - 3kHz - and you can pick up ULF "Earth Mode" communications with electrodes in the soil from 10-50m appart (from the Wiki link provided)

Also from that link, the presaging of earthquakes by ULF signals predates the existence of HAARP, and is a subject of study with a view to being able to predict earthquakes.

If you take your receiver and tune below the Schumann Resonance down to about 0.9 or 1 Hz you will hear static from yet another resonant source. The cause of this Alfven Resonance is a complete mystery. It would imply there is some other path radio waves can follow which has a round trip path 8 times the size of the earth. Or it may mean there is a medium through which the radio waves travel which is 8 times slower than the speed of light. It might mean a combination of the two. It can only be a change in the speed of light or a longer distance traveled. As yet no one knows.

If the entire Equatorial Electrojet, slightly over 40,000 km in length, was used as a half-wave antenna it would be able to transmit an ELF field at slightly under 3 Herz. Sub-harmonics from that might indeed be able to stimulate a 0.9 Herz Alfven Wave under ground.

etc

So that's about it, Gaul, my thoughts on chemtrail nantenna's as an extension of the electrojet to guide and direct ELF's.

So nothing at all then - lot's of "might", "may", some "unknown", mysteries, and nothing at all showing any link to or requirement for chemtrails of any description (which still haven't actually been shown to exist in the first place), and no actual need for antenna thousands of miles long for either propagation or receipt of waves, since ELF transmitters and receivers are only need to be 10's of km' long (see here), and/or the actual natural antenna size required for 1 Hz waves is, of course, in the order of 300,000km.

And of course in any case such waves do not actually possess any significant ability to actually transfer information at all in the first place!

PS Alven waves exist in plasma - not the earth
edit on 25-4-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

ULF is 300Hz - 3kHz - and you can pick up ULF "Earth Mode" communications with electrodes in the soil from 10-50m appart (from the Wiki link provided)

A.G.: if you're not going to bother to read beyond the first sentence of the links you put up, then I can't be bothered with your silliness and/or willful obfuscation.

Ultra-low frequency

Ultra-low frequency (ULF) is the frequency range of electromagnetic waves between 300 hertz and 3 kilohertz. In magnetosphere science and seismology, alternative definitions are usually given, including ranges from 1 mHz to 100 Hz,[1] 1 mHz to 1 Hz,[2] 10 mHz to 10 Hz.[3] Frequencies above 3 Hz in atmosphere science are usually assigned to the ELF range.

In the related magnetosphere science, the lower frequency electromagnetic oscillations (pulsations occurring below ~3 Hz) are considered to lie in the ULF range, which is thus also defined differently from the ITU Radio Bands

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

A.G.: if you're not going to bother to read beyond the first sentence of the links you put up, then I can't be bothered with your silliness and/or willful obfuscation.

Ultra-low frequency

Ultra-low frequency (ULF) is the frequency range of electromagnetic waves between 300 hertz and 3 kilohertz. In magnetosphere science and seismology, alternative definitions are usually given, including ranges from 1 mHz to 100 Hz,[1] 1 mHz to 1 Hz,[2] 10 mHz to 10 Hz.[3] Frequencies above 3 Hz in atmosphere science are usually assigned to the ELF range.

In the related magnetosphere science, the lower frequency electromagnetic oscillations (pulsations occurring below ~3 Hz) are considered to lie in the ULF range, which is thus also defined differently from the ITU Radio Bands

the 2nd quote it not at that page at all - where did you get it?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Good, interesting thread Luxor.

I felt something once that had me puzzled, but I did not obsess too much about it, even though it was very strange.

Sitting at the computer one day, I felt a "scan" of my body from head to foot. It felt like a very defined energy sweep. I know, off topic- but reading this thread reminded me of it, that's all, I don't suggest they are related, but who knows? I had forgotten about it. It didn't make me feel any certain way, lethargic or whatever. Very distinctive, never felt anything like it before or since. This was about 6-8 months ago.

Since I don't mind admitting I'm paranoid and jump to conclusions for fun sometimes, I did wonder right after it happened if it was some kind of high tech bio-surveillance...if it was mind control, it made me disbelieve it was anything "real". I have no rational explanation for it.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

Yup....writing a script, are we?????:

Sitting at the computer one day, I felt a "scan" of my body from head to foot. It felt like a very defined energy sweep.

'LUCK' with dat!!!

OK...see ya!!!!

Out!!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

the 2nd quote it not at that page at all - where did you get it?

If you go to the radio band assignments in the graphic on the right and click ELF it takes you to:
Extremely low frequency

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

Pilot: thankyou so much for your input. It always means a lot to me. I had wanted to do a thread on mind control for a while on ATS but never dreamed I'd be doing it in the chemtrail forum. Still...why not. The problem is always that threads on mind control are so oppressive because it's so evil and because the personal stories both here and on the internet just grab my heart. There never seems to be a way to lighten up this dark topic enough to talk easily about it.

Your post is very topical in that some of the ELF's can actually create a situation within the mind where psychic abilities manifest. Remote viewing, telepathy etc. can be artificially stimulated and all we really know about it is from 20 or 30 years ago when it was already a reality.

From what I have read, our minds are electromagnetic fields themselves and why shouldn't we be able to sense another electromagnetic field, different from our own, whether human or artificial, nearby.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Pilot

Your post is very topical in that some of the ELF's can actually create a situation within the mind where psychic abilities manifest. Remote viewing, telepathy etc. can be artificially stimulated and all we really know about it is from 20 or 30 years ago when it was already a reality.

I haven't heard about those things, do happen to have a link? I'd be interested in some more information on that. Meditation is a kind of self-induced mind control and happens to be very effective, I have no trouble believing that Dr Strangelove has researched and developed all kinds of devices. Mind control is an ugly, frightening topic, but I'm sure it plays a huge role in the state of the world, just from the level of propaganda and distractions.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

LOL!

I have no trouble believing that Dr Strangelove has researched and developed all kinds of devices.

"Dr. Strangelove"? It was a GREAT movie!!! The full title is, "Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb"

It is a "CLASSIC" film....hope you catch it, one day.......you may LAUGH a bit, at the inanity.

Here, I found a clip:

(if you don't 'yet' recognize the actor......it's the SAME guy who did the "Pink Panther" role of "Inspector Clouseau".......just, keep at it, you will understand eventually.......)......

Just try to find this movie....it's in the "Criterion Collection"....in case you have never seen it.

I expect you to "laugh your ass off"....(I hope)...not 'literally', of course.....because, if we have no ass, well....I guess we die...and, I would never, ever wish such a fate on anyone........

(edit):

THIS may be one of the FUNNIEST scenes.....it's the "precious bodily fluids" scene:

edit on Thu 26 April 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by Pilot

LOL!

I have no trouble believing that Dr Strangelove has researched and developed all kinds of devices.

"Dr. Strangelove"? It was a GREAT movie!!! The full title is, "Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb"

It is a "CLASSIC" film....hope you catch it, one day.......you may LAUGH a bit, at the inanity.

Here, I found a clip:

(if you don't 'yet' recognize the actor......it's the SAME guy who did the "Pink Panther" role of "Inspector Clouseau".......just, keep at it, you will understand eventually.......)......

Just try to find this movie....it's in the "Criterion Collection"....in case you have never seen it.

I expect you to "laugh your ass off"....(I hope)...not 'literally', of course.....because, if we have no ass, well....I guess we die...and, I would never, ever wish such a fate on anyone........

(edit):

THIS may be one of the FUNNIEST scenes.....it's the "precious bodily fluids" scene:

edit on Thu 26 April 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

Speaking of propaganda and distractions, cue Weedwacker, er Proudbird, I mean...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

There appears to be nothing in that post about weapons at all - what do you think is the "scary weapon" part of it??

Excuse me! I temporarily forgot how literal you all are. And how if it's not coming out of the mouth of someone appointed by a corrupt politician, it's not official. Almost every link in this thread cites weapons. HAARP, itself, is run by the U.S. Navy and Air Force, not by the atmospheric equivalent of the Audubon Society.

HAARP-New World Order Mind Control and Weather Warfare Weapon

The HAARP Program is jointly managed by the US Air Force and the US Navy...

What is HAARP?

A congressionally initiated effort, HAARP is being managed cooperatively by the Air Force and Navy. The Air Force is responsible for oversight of the environmental process, site acquisition, and implementation of scientific instruments associated with the facility. The Navy is responsible for procurement of the primary contract to design and construct the high power, high-frequency radio transmitter. Users of the HAARP research facility would include civilian entities such as universities and the National Science Foundation (NSF) as well as military agencies such as the Air Force, Navy, and Advanced Research Programs Agency (ARPA).

US Gov. Took Down HAARP Website to Conceal

HAARP’s waterfall charts and magnetometer charts gave evidence of an ongoing weather war between the United States government and foreign states. The magnetometer presented concrete evidence that HAARP triggered the Japan earthquake and ensuing tsunami.

HAARP was broadcasting a 2.5 Hz frequency (the signature frequency of an earthquake) from just before midnight on March 8, 2011 and continued to broadcast the frequency for the entire days of March 9, 2011 and March 10, 2011. The 2.5 Hz frequency continued to be broadcasted and recorded by the magnetometer for another 10 hours the day of the Japan 9.0 magnitude earthquake.

The OMEGA File

"You can virtually lift part of the upper atmosphere," Eastland told OMNI, "You can make it move, do things to it." One of the tricks Eastland envisioned involved 'surgically' distorting the ionosphere to disrupt global communications. Pushing the upper atmosphere around might also generate high-altitude 'drag' that could heat and deflect enemy missiles or surround them with "high-energy electrons" that might cause the missiles to detonate in mid-trajectory. The proposal appealed to the Pentagon, which invested several hundred thousand dollars 'evaluating' Eastland's work.

In one scenario, he explained how beams of electromagnetic power could lift portions of the upper atmosphere and redirect the jetstream to alter global weather patterns. Using "plumes of atmospheric particles to act as a lens or focusing device," Eastland proposed redirecting sunlight and heat to different parts of the Earth's surface, making it possible to manipulate wind patterns, cause rainstorms in Ethiopia, drive hurricanes out of the Caribbean, incinerate airborne industrial pollution and sew up the hole in the Antarctic ozone layer.

HAARP A Case Study in Ultra-Modern Warfare

Then in 1996, the litigation director of Trustees for Alaska - representing the interests of major environmental organizations including Greenpeace, National Audubon Society, Sierra Club, National Wildlife Federation, and others - submitte d a detailed memorandum to the Air Force urging it to prepare a supplemental Environmental Impact Statement [EIS] for public review and response.

Examples of significant changes occurring in the description of HAARP research included a newly described emphasis on earth-penetrating tomography permitting the detection of tunnels, underground shelters and other forms of 'counterproliferation;' along with increased government funding allocated to HAARP based on a new budgetary designation listing it as an "advanced military weapon."

(continued...)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

(continuation of HAARP, the weapon)
Washington's New World Order Weapons

Scientist Dr. Nicholas Begich --actively involved in the public campaign against HAARP-- describes HAARP as: "A super-powerful radiowave-beaming technology that lifts areas of the ionosphere [upper layer of the atmosphere] by focusing a beam and heating those areas. Electromagnetic waves then bounce back onto earth and penetrate everything -- living and dead."

HAARP has been presented to public opinion as a program of scientific and academic research. US military documents seem to suggest, however, that HAARP's main objective is to "exploit the ionosphere for Department of Defense purposes." (8) Without explicitly referring to the HAARP program, a US Air Force study points to the use of "induced ionospheric modifications" as a means of altering weather patterns as well as disrupting enemy communications and radar.

According to Dr. Rosalie Bertell...The ability of the HAARP / Spacelab/ rocket combination to deliver very large amount of energy, comparable to a nuclear bomb, anywhere on earth via laser and particle beams, are frightening. The project is likely to be "sold" to the public as a space shield against incoming weapons, or, for the more gullible, a device for repairing the ozone layer.

This is the best article I've read so far on HAARP. It raises the only important questions. It's by James Hall and gives some good clues on how to tell if something is a weapon.

The HAARP That Only Angels Should Play

What purpose does this machine serve? What problem has become so great that it needs this solution? Is this invention nothing but, as Thoreau put it, an improved means to an unimproved end? Who are the winners? Who are the losers? Will this invention concentrate or disperse power, encourage or discourage self worth? Can society at large afford it? Can the biosphere?

HAARP is being built on a DoD-owned site near Gakona, Alaska.

A laymans translation would have one ask what effects upon weather could such technology pose? A good source to answer that question can be found in the accounts of Dr Nick Begich. Put simply, the apparatus for HAARP is a reversal of a radio telescope: antennas send out signals instead of receiving. HAARP is the test run for a super-powerful radio wave beaming technology that lifts areas of the ionosphere by focusing a beam and heating those areas. Electromagnetic waves then bounce back onto Earth and penetrate everything-living and dead.

HAARP publicity gives the impression that the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program is mainly an academic project with the goal of changing the ionosphere to improve communications for our own good. However, other US military documents put it more clearly: HAARP aims to learn how to "exploit the ionosphere for Department of Defense purposes".

The U.S. Senate has recommended substantial appropriations for HAARP under the heading "advanced weapons", referencing its counterproliferation purposes.

Please read the last quote a 2nd time.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

There appears to be nothing in that post about weapons at all - what do you think is the "scary weapon" part of it??

Excuse me! I temporarily forgot how literal you all are. And how if it's not coming out of the mouth of someone appointed by a corrupt politician, it's not official.

And yet you quote Begich, with a degree in "alternative medicine" from a degree mill in Sri Lanaka as an authority?

Actually I look at the content of any information - if it stacks up with what is actually known, it is verifiable, what is the supporting evidence, does it tie in with what we do definitely know exists.

None of your "evidence" about HAARP being a weapon, for example, stacks up at all - it has no more supporting evidence than Star Trek.

Almost every link in this thread cites weapons.

Except somehow in the information you had provided in the thread where you said it was scary you didn't - go figure!

HAARP, itself, is run by the U.S. Navy and Air Force, not by the atmospheric equivalent of the Audubon Society.

And so what? Is everything run by the military a weapon? Does that make their social support services weapons? How about their child care centres?

It is a ludicrous piece of "evidence" and sadly typical of the whole chemtrails/haarp hoax and mythology to make a totally irrelevant leap and call it evidence of some sort.

A weapon is something that does damage to an enemy or a target of some sort. It is a weapon whether it is wielded by military or civilian hands or organisations.

Your "evidence" completely lacks verifiability, it lacks coherence with known sciences (eg physics, chemistry, seismology, meteorology), it relies upon supposition, imagination and fear mongering, and inferences that have no actual reality to back them up.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

I haven't heard about those things, do happen to have a link?

Not really. It's just bits and pieces from the various dated stories I've put up. Here's a link that gives some stories on a number of frequencies from various sources and what they can cause and what they can do. I've put it to open at 15 herz (bar along the right side of the page.)

The Frequency of the Human Body...and Your Coffee.

“According to Dr. Robert O. Becker in his book “The Body Electric,” the human body has an electrical frequency and that much about a person’s health can be determined by it.

“In 1992, Bruce Taino of Taino Technology, an independent division of Eastern State University in Cheny, Washington, built the first frequency monitor in the world. Taino has determined that the average frequency of a healthy human body during the daytime is 62 to 68 Hz. When the frequency drops, the immune system is compromised.

Processed or canned food has a frequency of zero and tend to lower healthy frequencies within the body towards degenerative diseases

Fresh produce has up to 15 Hz; dry herbs from 12 to 22 Hz; and fresh herbs from 20 to 27 Hz. Essential oil frequencies start at 52 Hz and go as high as 320 Hz; which is the frequency of Rose Oil.

You get the idea. Your recent thread is also food for thought in light of what the one poster said about energy from the sun.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

And yet you quote Begich, with a degree in "alternative medicine" from a degree mill in Sri Lanaka as an authority?

This needs to be said: whatever degrees Begich has or doesn't have - I don't know. I'm not going to research his past for you. I've also quoted Becker, twice nominated for a nobel. I've also quoted Eastlund, father of HAARP. Not everyone is as enamoured of western medicine as you are. There are many cultures that consider western medicine absolute barbarism. Not everyone thrills to statements coming from appointees made by corrupt politicians and leaders. Many people look critically at statements by scientists and researchers on the government dole. Ragging on whistleblowers and non-conformists instead of looking at the data is low. Where are these pristine ivory tower sources that refute mine? Do they exist or are they just imaginary friends?

None of your "evidence" about HAARP being a weapon, for example, stacks up at all - it has no more supporting evidence than Star Trek.

You're funny - hah hah. Have a look at this ( I know you won't so I'm going to pick out the salient parts.)

HAARP Technology Words from project managers

Bernard Eastlund at 1:30: "I originated some ideas for military applications and beneficial civilian operations..."

Rich Garcia, Director of PR - HAARP at 1:49: "HAARP is a large antenna where we beam radio frequency energy up into the upper atmosphere and we create on a small scale what the sun normally does..."

John Heckscher, Project Manager HAARP at 2:10: "HAARP began with a congressional insertion into the appropriations bill of fiscal year 1990. In essence, congress directed the DOD to explore the potential for using the auroral regions for improving communications and navigations and surveillance."

Bernard Eastlund at 2:51: "Applications discussed in the patents included destroying missiles, communications control and disruption were included; there were some other ideas both to possibly modify weather and finally to lift a portion of the upper atmosphere further out into space where hopefully it would be able to deflect missile trajectories."

Rich Garcia, Director of PR - HAARP at 3:35: "...so you can bring their temperature up to 1600 degrees or so which is normally what the sun does to those particles at that atmosphere."

Dr. Patrick Flanagan, Electromagnetic Specialist at 4:03: "HAARP could create a trigger effect."

Brooks Agnew, Earth Tomographer at 4:09: "In 1983 I did radio tomography with 30 watts...HAARP uses a billion watts beamed straight into the ionosphere for experiments...What we used to do was beam radio waves into the ground and it would vibrate...we accomplished this with just 30 watts. If you do this with a billion watts...it could even cause an earthquake."

Rich Garcia, Dir. of PR - HAARP at 5:40: "...and it has quite a bit more power than some of the other facilities throughout the world that are doing the same kinds of research."

There's quite a bit more but I think you get the idea. The contrast is also nice between the PR director and the father.

edit on 27-4-2012 by luxordelphi because: correct spelling of director

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

Speaking of propaganda and distractions, cue Weedwacker, er Proudbird, I mean...

I've SEEN this before!!! (And, I LAUGH at it!!!)

/////NOt real "propoganda".....I mean, the Op brought up "Dr. Strangelove".......this was just a humorous response...

It is ALL about laughing....ISN'T IT....on "ATS"????????
edit on Fri 27 April 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

This needs to be said: whatever degrees Begich has or doesn't have - I don't know. I'm not going to research his past for you.

I didn't ask you too - I know his background, and now you do too.

I've also quoted Becker, twice nominated for a nobel. I've also quoted Eastlund, father of HAARP.

So say the HAARP critics. But Eastland's patents would have required an array about 14 miles on a side, with a million antenna elements (HAARP has 180) using a million times as much power as HAARP, and he was not actually required to give any evidence that the ideas he proposed would actually work and never did so.

Dr. Eastlund's patent, which has since become popularly known (though inaccurately) as the "HAARP patent", is widely reproduced online, often with much commentary from authors making their own interpretations of how it might be used. Specifically, the patent involves using natural gas to generate electricity to create electromagnetic radiation to excite a tiny section of the ionosphere to about 2 electron volts, thus moving it upward along the lines of the magnetic field. The conspiracy theorists, once again, completely ignore the fact that this can only happen in the ionosphere, and they interpret it as a weather control system or earthquake generating system. Such extrapolations are without any plausible foundation.

A further disconnect in this conspiracy claim is that Dr. Eastlund's patent was for a speculative and unproven device approximately one million times as powerful as HAARP. The patent does not mention HAARP, and none of its drawings remotely resemble anything built at HAARP. For perspective, HAARP's antenna array measures about 1000 feet on a side. A device such as that imagined by Dr. Eastlund would have been 14 miles on a side, with one million antenna elements, compared to HAARP's 180. Furthermore, Dr. Eastlund left APTI to found his own company before the HAARP program began, and was never associated with the program.
- from here

In fact absolutely everything you have quoted from any serious source has completely failed to support your contention that HAARP is anything more than an ionospheric heater used for exactly the publicly known purposes that are widely known.

I don't care whether everyone is enamoured of western medicine as me or not - it is utterly irrelevant, and typical of the silly reasoning used to "prove" the existence of these myths to those who don't know better.

edit on 29-4-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

So you come along and quote from:

'HAARP Myths'

written by

'Skeptoid' aka Brian, follow me on Twitter, Dunning

and also, 'buy my t-shirt - NO. HAARP is not a superweapon.'

Skeptoid enlightens us with his wisdom as though we were children and he was Mr. Rogers:

HAARP Myths

What do we say on Skeptoid when we hear stories that sound far fetched or implausible? Be skeptical.

Are you serious? I could have done without Skeptoid's opinions and wisdom shots. He's written a fairy tale and you've swallowed it. I've tried to present through the eyes of a number of different specialists - some of them greens - but that's too difficult to wade through and make up our own minds! We need to be told what to think by someone named 'Skeptoid' no less?

You haven't paid attention. The antenna is the electrojet augmented by nano chemtrails. That's the transmitter for ELF's. The power happens in the ionosphere which is an action packed place where nothing stands still and linear has no meaning. I've put up quotes for all this before. Kind of a drag.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join