It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nov. 04 Lost Treasure magazine article

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Hi all, In this issue there is an article called: Map Of The Creator, It is about a story covered in PRAVDA.RU a moscow news agency in April, 2002.
The story is about 348 stones that are each a topographic map on an exact 1x1.1 Kilometer scale. If all the stones were together they would form a map of the earth measuring 340 x 340 Meters. Each slab is 3 layers and approx. 1 ton.
Another name for it is: The civil engineering works map of an unknown civilization of the south Ural.
In July 2002 PRAVDA.RU reported scientists had sent out info to science centers of the world. No main stream media outside russia ran the story and the story seemed to have been blacked out since then , as nothing has been heard about it, according to this article.
Any Info?

SMR

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
A find of Bashkir scientists contraries to traditional notions of human history: stone slab which is 120 million years covered with the relief map of Ural Region.

This seems to be impossible. Scientists of Bashkir State University have found indisputable proofs of an ancient highly developed civilization-s existence. The question is about a great plate found in 1999, with picture of the region done according to an unknown technology. This is a real relief map. Today-s military has almost similar maps. The map contains civil engineering works: a system of channels with a length of about 12,000 km, weirs, powerful dams. Not far from the channels, diamond-shaped grounds are shown, whose destination is unknown. The map also contains some inscriptions. Even numerous inscriptions. At first, the scientists thought that was Old Chinese language. Though, it turned out that the subscriptions were done in a hieroglyphic-syllabic language of unknown origin. The scientists never managed to read it- READ MORE...

I did a Google Search and most links tell the same thing.
It would be nice to have more images available but nothing really came up in an image search.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   
This along with the nuked indian city makes me believe we have evolved been destroyed by(prob war) and now we are doing it again. This also confirms my beliefs that governments are keeping big secrets from the masses.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   
this is supposed to be the supposed '3d map' no? I thought it was shown to be absolutely nothing? Also, Pravda? Seriously man, Pravda?

I just checked some google records, there was an interesting response to this in the archives. A poster noted that a 'radiocarbon' analysis was done on the rock, and that it was a problem because the resultnt date was different frmo that of another analysis, to which the poster responded

so urce
....which, no doubt, showed the stone the inscription was on was older
than Radiocarbon dating is useful for.
Brilliant. I wonder who paid for that and if they realize their rubles
are being wasted?

Someone else who was paying attention noted

sourc e
So, it's 120 million years old, but shows the CURRENT topography??
Doesn't ANYONE else see the stupidity involved??

I wouldn't be so harsh as to say stupid, but this definitely is a, er, problem.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 01:32 AM
link   
There is geological evidence that the eastern siberia/ mongolia region has been geologically "idle" for the last 150 million years. No major land changes at all, no volcanoes, nothing ... which is why it is so easy to find fossils in the Gobi!

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   
But these people are claiming to have a map with topographic features corresponding to today, which simply do not remain stable over 150 million years. 150 million years ago is about halfway thru the age of dinosaurs! And this is supposed to be a map from then?

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The exact reason that the mainstream media didn't pick up on the story is indeed because it was from Pravda.

They would be just as apt to front-page a story written by my 1 year old niece. In crayon.

new topics

top topics

join