It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Coming In?- What the ... ..??? Tin Hat Time! Or?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Phage has the correct answer, I was going to post the same thing, but, as per usual, beaten to it. I really should read pages fully before answering.
edit on 19/4/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Why DOES he have the correct answer?
Does HE work for NASA? And know when they are re-calibrating the camera? Was it a scheduled re-calibration?

Pics or it didn't happen!

:quedup, I'm with you on the CME.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I think its obvious the OP figured out what happened on the first page...or it seemed that way to me.

The shaking of the camera was caused from the explosion off the Sun. www.Spaceweather.com also says the instruments may get a glancing blow... so.... looks as if they did.

Thanks OP!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Instrument calibration manuevers.
See also January 11, 2012:
sdoisgo.blogspot.com...
sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

And don't pay any attention to anything Dutchyboy says.

edit on 4/18/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

And take his with a grain of salt!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
The time lapse seems to be over 24 hours. So it happening over the course of hours rather then minutes from what I see.

It does not make sence to me. I watch these things all the time on this site and have never seen nor heard of it jerking around like this.

Nice post and good eye imo.

I'd keep watching cause if it happens again in the near future, then it may be worth more of a looking in to.

For now i'll say in my opinon its a glitch or a tech issue. Interesting one at that.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
reply to post by amongus

The only thing more annoying than hoax sites are arrogant comments like these. How is every single individual on ATS supposed to know who YouTube user dutchsinse is? At the very least, you can provide a small explanation or link to an ATS thread that describes the user in detail instead of smirking behind your computer as every user who looks at your comment now has to spend 5 seconds looking at the channel.

If you're too lazy to type a few sentences to explain, then don't reply at all.

The only thing more annoying than proven scam artists like Dutchsinse is people who are too lazy to research things themselves when the opportunity presents itself. instead of going off on a rant of why information isn't spoon fed to you like baby food to a child, how about doing some research. There is plenty of information posted on ATS and online about the scam artists and fraud known as Dutchsinse.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by RocketMan0266
Good idea. Lets close this thread.

And point to here...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good idea. Anything that anyone posts that comes form Dutchsinse should be moved there or to the hoax bin.

have you guys ever thought about the possibility that Dutchsinse might be the shill or the cointelpro who's job is to steer people away from the real objective of HAARP? naw, that would mean you'd have to actually use your own brain and think for yourself instead of blindly following others.

At least he hasn't done a video about plumes from the sun. Yet.
edit on 19-4-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
SDO had Taco Bell
the night before.
NASA

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by maritimo69
reply to post by SonicInfinity

cool bro...
and for my pictures, no answer ?

What are we looking at here, I've never seen so much light in the Stereo images before and what's that circular void? Also I notice a line going through it, is that from editing? Quite interesting but it'd be good to hear the opinion of someone more knowledgeable on this subject.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
reply to post by amongus

The only thing more annoying than hoax sites are arrogant comments like these. How is every single individual on ATS supposed to know who YouTube user dutchsinse is? At the very least, you can provide a small explanation or link to an ATS thread that describes the user in detail instead of smirking behind your computer as every user who looks at your comment now has to spend 5 seconds looking at the channel.

If you're too lazy to type a few sentences to explain, then don't reply at all.

The only thing more annoying than proven scam artists like Dutchsinse is people who are too lazy to research things themselves when the opportunity presents itself. instead of going off on a rant of why information isn't spoon fed to you like baby food to a child, how about doing some research. There is plenty of information posted on ATS and online about the scam artists and fraud known as Dutchsinse.

I would have put Dutch in the lazybones catagory rather than being a scammer. He sees something and gets excited.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Yeah, I saw that the other day and showed my sister, was about to post about it too but figured you guys wouldn't care too much about it. I was like WTF, if they hold it still and stop jumping it around I might be able to see some details. My sister was laughing. She's like is that normal? and I'm like um "no"
edit on 19-4-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Dutchsinse....I don't have to say anything else.

Has he ever been right?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
So is that it? Have we gotten a pliable explanation for the little sun dance? Maybe it was American Indians at work for I know they do rain dances!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join