It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men in Black on Security Camera - Following UFO sighting in Maryland - MIB

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

Originally posted by MrDetective

I messaged him and I am waiting for a reply on wether this video is for a promo or not.

I hope Antonio will join ATS and comment on this threat to tell us if this is mainly for a promo or if it is legit.

Guh, it says it's for a promo on this page, so it's fake?

Director's UFO Blog

It seems to be a fake...oh well!

It was cool for a minute!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
So why have Coast to Coast fallen for it then? Can't they check a website before posting something saying it's real?

Actual MIB Footage Apr. 18, 2012 - 10921 views

I work with the Aerial Phenomenon Investigations Team based in MD. One recent UFO investigation yielded actual footage of MIB on a hotel lobby camera. This video has a voice over of the person these MIB came for. --M. Barnharrt

Videos - Coast to Coast

Wow, this sucks.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Boo! Sucky
I was wondering why there was no footage of them leaving. Oh well! Yep it was cool for a minute

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Well promo doesn't necessarily mean it's fake. It could just be a video edited using real footage and sound to promote them. They do have a case for the event documented in the video, and the .pdf (which i posted on page 1) mentions the MIB encounter.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Awesome thread with an awesome story.

I am sad to see so much ignorance already rearing its ugly head.
It seems there are people who get defensive and downright combative at the mere mention of ANYTHING
outside of the norm..............which makes me wonder what in the hell they get out of this website.
Whether or not it is real makes no difference to me ecause there are so many accounts of this phenomenon that ARE real that makes it something we should be discussing.

Thanks for the thread OP.
edit on 19-4-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Hi everyone, this is Antonio Paris, the Director of API. This video is not a promo and it is only partial evidence from our case 12-001-CE1. In an effort to get a complete story behind this video, please visit our website and read the case file associated with this video. We interviewed a wide array of credible witnessess and also collected lots of evidence regarding this case. Please ask questions regarding this case to me. Thanks.

Antonio
*SNIP*

TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
19) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on the Websites within posts, private messages, avatars and/or signatures without prior written permission from TAN. You will not choose a username that is the same as a website domain, subdomain, URL, organization, or business for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

20a) Unauthorized Marketing: ATTENTION MARKETERS: You will not engage in efforts of viral or "stealth marketing" on these discussion boards without prior approval of TAN. If marketing activity for the promotion of any other commercial entity outside of these boards is discovered you agree that you are responsible for paying TAN $2.00 US for each "thread view" of the thread(s) in which your marketing messages are contained. Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Membership for joining these discussion boards signifies your approval of these payment terms.

Please do not post email addresses nor websites w/out obtaining permission from ATS owners.

edit on April 19th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Aerialphenomena

I read in the case that WITNESS originally thought the MIB incident might have been a Halloween prank, but later denied this without giving further reason why he initially thought it a prank. Is there any other information you could give that isn't in the report? Also, if there's any light you can shed on the guys in question leaving the hotel, that'd be cool.

Thanks for coming over here and allowing us to ask questions. Very cool

edit on 19-4-2012 by Contag because: comma comma comma comma comma chameleon

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Those men look strikingly similar to "The Watchers" from Fringe.

Prank?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Aerialphenomena

Thank you for your contribution to the thread. I have a question - what is the date in question from the hotel lobby video? If you don't have an exact date, could we at least get an idea of the general timeframe?

Thank you!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Watch the watchers..

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Perhaps with some investigation we can add this video to the only other two bits of media the Men in Black have been captured on:

Source

and

Source

Unfortunately, the figures in these photos and the video from the OP could be anyone. The stories that go along with them are interesting though.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AdaptationNation

That was exactly my thought too, and its more than just how they look. The description of pale skin, no eyebrows, etc. I know the writers for Fringe put a lot of time and research in to their plots, and try to use real "fringe" ideas, so they could have based the watcher characters on conspiracies they had read about. I am not sure if this would be considered an instance of life imitading art, or art intimidating life.

Either way, cool story OP, ty!

DC

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Pretty cool testimony.

- Very similar appearances.
- Unusual questions.
- No blinking.
- Enlarged eyes.
- Pale skin.
- No hair, except for what might be a wig.

It's too bad one of them didn't have darker skin and introduce himself as an "Agent Jay, and my partner Agent Kay."

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
To take this right on into weirdville further, has anybody ever noticed that these "men in black" dress and look awfully similar to the way people who claim to see demons describe them?

Over and over in demonic cases, you see people talk about these guys in old school suits and fedoras and stuff.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
gosh is that the only camera they have got them on, such a repetitive loop

cant really tell if they even look alike

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
To take this right on into weirdville further, has anybody ever noticed that these "men in black" dress and look awfully similar to the way people who claim to see demons describe them?

Over and over in demonic cases, you see people talk about these guys in old school suits and fedoras and stuff.

Never heard of that before.
Any links?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AdaptationNation

They are called the observers not watchers and I couldn't agree more. When I heard him describing them I was like O DAMN! that's so bugged out

fringepedia.net...

"He is bald, with no eyebrows and wears a simple dark business suit, shirt, and tie. Outside he typically wears dark sunglasses along and a fedora on his head. He has little sense of taste and consumes extremely spicy-hot food. His demeanor is generally calm and disinterested."

In the show Fringe they are timeless and just observe every important event throughout history and take notes on it.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Really? Not buying it. It's just someone telling a story over a video

Nothing in that video suggets its the men in black.People will do anything for youtube hits.

ETA : Yes, I'm aware it's on other sites.That doesn't make it anymore real.

edit on 19-4-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
The witness left the hotel because he and his family soon reported paranormal activity at home and the hotel. Witness also claimed that the paranormal activity ocurred outside the home too. He noted the activity occurred after his ufo encounter. We interviewed this guy several times. He was the regional manager at the time for this hotel chain so he had some credibility. Moreover, interviews with other witnesses that were not associated with this hotel also saw the strange ufo on the same night and time.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Hi eveyone this is antonio paris, director of API. I agree with some of the comments posted here. I myself cannot claim this is not a hoax either. As an investigator, we take the report and follow a strict investivative process, including interviews and evidence collection. As far as the video is concerned, we got this video from the hotel security manager, NOT the witness. The video was then analyzed by a forensics professional to look for CGI. Thus far the video is legit. However, I cannot claim it is not just two dudes in a costume doing a prank. I can claim, however, that over 12 people (who do not know each other) saw this black triangle ufo on the same night.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join