It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABSOLUTE proof that the US government has lied to us.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
reply to post by FenderWolf

9/11 Building 7 is enough proof for anyone with half a brain.

The Pentagon was NOT hit by an airplane.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
i find this rather convincing.

www.thelivingmoon.com... 2files/25_Former_US_military_officers_criticized_%20911.html

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

okay how about this one

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by FenderWolf

If you read two books, read:

63 Documents the Government Doesn't Want You to Read by Jesse Ventura and
Ruled By Secrecy by Jim Marrs who worked under Walter Cronkite.

I have a list of about another 300 books if you are interested in.

Freedom does not come free or cheap.................our forefathers spilled their blood for it and we have sat back, playing our video games, ipods, cell phones, soccer games, football, Dancing with the Stars, reading Harry Potter and Twilight and allowing ourselves to be scanned, groped, pepper sprayed, shot (Kent State) and scrutinized by cameras and now drones.

We have allowed our jobs to be taken away from American Citizens and given to people in foreign countries because READ MY LOCATION.

Again, You snooze, you loose and the average American is so distracted, dumbed down and divided not to mention compliant like sheep being led to slaughter (and yes, I watched them being loaded onto a slaughter house truck, they went single filed onto the ramp and into the truck silently and without struggle.

The fire in the belly has gone out for most Americans or there would be a lot more of you up in arms, protesting, refusing to work, marching on Congress, the Senate and White House and demanding the Federal Reserve be audited (really audited not pretend audited) and held accountable.

As it is GWB Jr. out and out lied to us about WMD and indirectly caused the death of millions, leaving 4 millions children orphaned.................was he held accountable?

Lies, lies and more lies and you all just keep quietly go about your "business" accepting and allowing these liars to continue to screw us all.

edit on 18-4-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Just look at the Nixon report.

That he threw away.

God I hate the government

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Lee Harvey Oswald got his job at the book depository in Dallas 5 weeks before even JFK himself knew that his route would take him through Dealy Plaza.

That one piece of information blew my mind when I heard it!

That means people who decided the President's movements were in on it...

One Source

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Im surrprised no one has brought up the secret torture camps. And we had a guy on here talking about one at a horse ranch who disappeared. Then low and behold a secret torture camp at a horse ranch shows up in the news.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
questioning known liars in usa is seen as a taboo

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join